Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda (36577 Views)

See What Fayose Was Upto 2day In Abuja While Ekiti Solidarity Rally Was Going On / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Yeske2(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
jacabi:

This one is different from sincere9gerian.
Thanks, just wondering aloud.
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by ManTiger(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truth can never die. It may only resilient.

We all remember that man in GEJ administration that was killed because he say the truth?

PDP=Boko Haram and vice versa!

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by bakila: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
sleekp1:
And the attack in Katsina was by PDE abi?
These northerners must think we're all illiterates.
This is not the first PDP supporters throw objects at a Presidential campaign on Bauchi. The internal party matter of the Nomination of one Danladi Baido as PDP governorship candidate for Taraba in 2007 resulted in the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by EMANY01(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Kororugged:
I hope that for the sake of clarity, the mods will put this on FP

PDP is imploding and facing a Buharic crisis= which can be defined as a situation whereby PDP candidates in Northern Nigeria are openly campaigning for Buhari

The fear of prison is the beginning of wisdom.

Moral of the story? [b][size=20pt]power belongs to the electorate and not a north regardless of the political party[/size][/b]

Fixed.
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by otigbagba: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
ganye1:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hausa/news/2015/01/150124_pdp_yuguda?ocid=socialflow_facebook

Translation:
Buharism is an idea whose time has come.d whole forces of nature will work I its time.Its d old generals time..quit d fyt pdp

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by notoriousbabe: 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
sherrylo:
really? foul yansh go soon open
it have already open,na to put preeeek na him remain,you get vaseline?
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Elan83(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
I cant comprehend, or culd it be because i'm tipsy sleepy!
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Another lie gone in flames, indeed the end has come for PDP

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Eddieactor: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
taharqa:

What sort of a useless translation is this?? Does it make any sense to you??

Someone else should please translate it properly. Can't believe a single thing these APC propagandists say or rather translate until proven otherwise.

After the translation, I would like to know which of the attacks Yuliya we referring to: was it the one on the President's convoy or the one on the campaign grounds or others??
Some just comment unreasonably, they don't think twice or try to accertain d veracity behind d post. Which protest? GMB symphertisers pls answer. Or u're just commenting on what u don't understand. Big Shame. Ur GMB will still cry this time again.
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by skak(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
silverprince413:
Lies I stay in bauchi, the attack was from apc members

see this one abeg!

Tell me specific area u stay in Bauchi I will come and give you a memorable slap.

Governor Isa has spoken... so get lost
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by berrystunn(m): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Datsme:

really getting interesting..
Fellow compatriots, we need not shout nor fight ourselves.
President Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a person, his simplicity and gentlemanness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE PARDON' and my guy is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayoose to distrupt a court session and beat up a judge,
while he walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is sane.
*He locked up the house of rep from the entrance of the CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men, and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just to cancel the one-term agreement he signed with the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the standards in our hospitals have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum eats and dines with the prexy.
*Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June, 2015 and you may have to sell your laptop charger before you can buy fuel to charge that same laptop!!! *Last year, over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in the job scam of Nigerian Immigration Service. The Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the job interview "simply mismanaged" and he has retained his office and even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under # GMB but now it's #186.5 to just $1, the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told we need an extra $5 billion,
through debts of course, so that our economy will not collapse like
Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an unending internal strike,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course with tax payers' money, and my gentle president followed him to launch the school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the treasury and even had to BORROW an
extra $1 billion but #BokoHaram keeps getting more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by #BokoHaram, over 6 million displaced from their homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs yet my president went to a a meeting in # KENYA with 7 different PRIVATE JETS..
*clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal customers GENERATORS as gifts for paying their # electricity bills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we need to CHANGE
Cheers to an #unstoppableCHANGE
If you truly love Nigeria share with everyone on your contact list.
# Together We Can build a New Nigeria. # Change Is Possible
# Valentine Election. Let's try another person.

#SAIBUHARI/OSINBAJO

CULLED for U fellow nairalanders to digest
#APC, A PILL NIGERIANS MUST SWALLOW
Some of us may actually be too young to have come in contact with
the drug APC, but those who did, say before the advent of
Paracetamol, APC was the medicine for headache, stomachache and
indeed, all aches and pains. Today Nigeria has a headache, a bellyache and all known and unknown aches and pains. The good news is that
we know the cause of most of these aches. Diagnosis?; corruption and
the poor leadership of the PDP!. But it looks like the good old tablet,
APC is back in Nigeria; not in chemists and pharmacies, but as a political
conglomeration that promises
to heal Nigeria of her many aches and pains, especially the one I now call 'PDP-ache'. It is the ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC).
The APC has promised to evolve a political party committed to the
principles of internal democracy, focused on serious issues of concern
to OUR PEOPLE. The party is determined to bring corruption and
insecurity to an end, determined to grow our economy and create jobs
in their millions through education, housing, agriculture, industrial growth etc, and stop the increasing mood of despair and hopelessness
among OUR PEOPLE.
Nigerians have met disappointment sat every turn of their recent
political history. I guess this explains why some Nigerians are still
sceptical about the APC and its real intentions. Where we have been
promised bread, we got stones and where we were promised soup, sludge was forced down our throats. Its all too recent and still raw as
we all are now choking from air pollution, not only from the fumes
from our electric-generating sets but from the corrosive materials in
the breathe of fresh air we were promised by the current ruling party
and its arrowhead of corruption, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.
We, as a people have come to the stage where we have lost all hopes in our leaders and consequently, in our nation. They have cheated us
out of our national inheritance. They have run down our national
infrastructures and left them in their dilapidated states. Examples are
our roads and hospitals. They have, through their greed reduced our
life expectancies to 47 and 45 respectively for men and women. They
have made us look small among the comity of nations. We have become a people who are no longer warmly welcomed to other
nations. Close to home, some African nations have been brave to voice
the fact that we are bad news.
Our leaders have become the butt of jokes as they go around the globe
parading timid arrogance. But this government, this sick government
of President Jonathan still refuses medication. It struggles on, refusing to see that the people they asked to serve needed to be served. This
sick government that refused to take all prescribed medications has
devised means of avoiding contact
with the ordinary man on the street, for the fear of being lynched by
angry Nigerians. Private jets have become the new means of mass
transit for our corrupt leaders and their friends, along with their religious associates.
Nigeria's Independence Day celebration events which we looked
forward to as children in Nigeria, have become a private affair,
held within the confines of the Aso Rock Villa. Children in our nation
have not been given the opportunity, even on'Children's Day' to
interact with the man who decides on their behalf. Nigerians, ordinary Nigerians are therefore left to their own devices as
unemployment soars.
Lynching popularly known as jungle-justice and mass raping have
become popular in a nation that has lost her morals and community
spirit. Campus prostitution, armed robbery,kidnapping, human-
trafficking, fraud and scamming etc are now ways of earning a living in a nation blessed with huge natural and human
resources. ....Utaan Terhide Conrad....
UP #APC
#SAIBUHARI/OSINBAJO

1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?
6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?
8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?
9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?
10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?
13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries.

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by munex007(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank you for saying the Truth ..

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” – George Orwell
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Kororugged: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
EMANY01:

Fixed.

In Nigeria, Bauchi State Governor Malam Isa Yuguda , said that the PDP was behind the attack on the rally for re - election of President Goodluck Jonathan , not the APC .

According to the governor - who is also a member of the PDP - some of the leading political party 's ruling PDP faction from Abuja organized the youth violence .

Federal Minister Bala Mohammed, chairman of PDP national Ahmadu Mu'azu of the members of the PDP the state are not friends with the governor , despite the fact that they belong to the same party .

On Thursday, some youths from the faction of the PDP attacked the entourage of President Goodluck Jonathan in some streets, including when the team was on their way to the palace of the Emir of Bauchi

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by delishpot: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
When APC stone GEJ nko? Abeg make tgis ellection do pass sef make we rest.
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by skak(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
silverprince413:
Lies I stay in bauchi, the attack was from apc members

we don't know who to believe now. Shal we believe Silverprince413 or the elected governor of the state.

Silverprince413 want us to believe him because he stay in Bauchi. May be Isa Yuguda is staying in Otueke

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by johnnyblakes(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
ayukdaboss:

You just no get sense whalahi. What exactly are you defending?
A PDP governor has come out to refute the evil and false claims by his own. party. WHAT. EXACTLY ARE YOU DEFENDING MR PAINTER?

Kai...Its a really big shame how PDP has gone with all your sense and conscience.
I can't find my waec certipikate
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by CaptainAmerica1: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
[size=20pt]I knew it[/size]

It was very easy for me to presume it as I've seen how desperate PDP are. It's unfortunate. Let's see what the gullible PDP members have to say about it.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by nzeadachie: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2015
APC BPROPAGANDA AGAIN, NO GOODLUCK NO NIGERIA
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by ayukdaboss(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
johnnyblakes:
I can't find my waec certipikate
Go find your mummy kid.
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by AnanseK(m): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
gabriel212:
Sometimes you find it hard to absorb that Gej could do such a thing!
A man all Nigerian supported
A man who came from poor home
A man who claimed he had no shoe
A man whose people's see to dashed the born to rule hope
A man we see a meek and simple simply get to power and get over drunk n His wife turn her self to mini god

His Position in History

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by saymax(f): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Maple:
Wind don blow, fowl yansh don open grin
tolotolo don luk inside grin
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by skak(m): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2015
The BUHARI we know –
Obasanjo exposes what
Nigerians don’t know

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright
man. Not many people know that his first
daughter is married
to an Igbo man from Anambra. He
exempted Christians from performing duty
on Sundays.
When his Muslim soldiers asked him to
exempt them from duty on Friday, he told
them the bible says Christians should rest
on the 7th day, the Muslims should show
him where the Koran says they should rest
on Fridays.” – OBASANJO

FACTS
As Head of State he slashed the number
of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%. His
driver and cook for the past 10 years plus
are Christians yet some uninformed
Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity
that some people failed to understand
that PDP deliberately capitalised on the
gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.
This they did in order to keep their loot
and ensure that he never gets the
opportunity to send them to goal.
How many Nigerians would hold the
appointment of government, minister of
petroleum, PTF chairman and head of
state yet don’t own a house in Abuja? He
has only one house and never kept a
foreign account.Love him, hate him you
cannot take his integrity away from him.”

http://www.newspunch.org/the-buhari-we-know-obasanjo/

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by billyG(m): 12:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Asari & his gang una dey hear am so...una we dey reason via d anuses make una tender an unreserve apology 2 APC & buhari.
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by usibengate(m): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Datsme:

President Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a person, his simplicity and gentlemanness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years. I mean, what else are we asking for?
*He locked up the house of rep from the entrance of the CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men, and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just to cancel the one-term agreement he signed with the NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the standards in our hospitals have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum eats and dines with the prexy.
*Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June, 2015 and you may have to sell your laptop charger before you can buy fuel to charge that same laptop!!! *Last year, over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in the job scam of Nigerian Immigration Service. The Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the job interview "simply mismanaged" and he has retained his office and even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under # GMB but now it's #186.5 to just $1, the worst ever in our history.
Humpty-Dumpty.
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course with tax payers' money, and my gentle president followed him to launch the school shamelessly.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by #BokoHaram, over 6 million displaced from their homes and uncountable injured beyond repairs yet my president went to a a meeting in # KENYA with 7 different PRIVATE JETS..
*clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal customers GENERATORS as gifts for paying their # electricity bills on time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .

#SAIBUHARI/OSINBAJO
MODIFIED! MODIFIED!! mODIFIED!
!!
indeed, all aches and pains. Today Nigeria has a headache, a bellyache and all known and unknown aches and pains. The good news is that
to heal Nigeria of her many aches and pains, especially the one I now call 'PDP-ache'. It is the ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC).
in their millions through education, housing, agriculture, industrial growth etc, and stop the increasing mood of despair and hopelessness
among OUR PEOPLE.
promised bread, we got stones and where we were promised soup, sludge was forced down our throats. Its all too recent and still raw as
We, as a people have come to the stage where we have lost all hopes in our leaders and consequently, in our nation. They have cheated us
have made us look small among the comity of nations. We have become a people who are no longer warmly welcomed to other
of President Jonathan still refuses medication. It struggles on, refusing to see that the people they asked to serve needed to be served. This
transit for our corrupt leaders and their friends, along with their religious associates.
interact with the man who decides on their behalf. Nigerians, ordinary Nigerians are therefore left to their own devices as
unemployment soars.
trafficking, fraud and scamming etc are now ways of earning a living in a nation blessed with huge natural and human
UP #APC
#SAIBUHARI/OSINBAJO
Guy abeg grant the presido state pardoned, I beg you sir

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Forwetinnah: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Not surprised. .they are the BH in PDP. Northerners want this at all cost..they just can't let the oil block license slip from their fingers but I've got news for them. It's gone for good already...
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Not surprised. .they are the BH in PDP. Northerners want this at all cost..they just can't let the oil block license slip from their fingers but I've got news for them. It's gone for good already...

I thought you all claimed APC was behind Boko Haram?
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Forwetinnah: 2:04am On Jan 25, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I thought you all claimed APC was behind Boko Haram?

Yes..but we still have some moles working for their Northern Agenda in PDP, so?? It's no news...Most of them are out from the closet and in APC where they truly belong tongue
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
Forwetinnah:

Yes..but we still have some moles working for their Northern Agenda in PDP, so?? It's no news...Most of them are out from the closet and in APC where they truly belong tongue
[/s]

PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP - General Patrick Azazi, 2011.

Members of Boko Haram are in my Cabinet - Jonathan, 2011.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by yakbauer: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2015
I wonder if Femi Fani Kayode will make another press release on this.....
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by Majorhamza(m): 3:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Datsme:

Humpty-Dumpty.
*clears throat...

#SAIBUHARI/OSINBAJO
MODIFIED! MODIFIED!! mODIFIED!
!!
among OUR PEOPLE.
unemployment soars.
UP #APC
#SAIBUHARI/OSINBAJO
Re: Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda by DaBullIT(m): 5:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Datsme:

*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under # GMB but now it's #186.5 to just $1,
#SAIBUHARI/OSINBAJO
[size=28pt]
Correction , 1 USD - 0.9 Naira , Buhari's tenure 1985

Today 1 USD - 201 Naira[/size]

@Moderators https://www.nairaland.com/2111452/gunmen-invade-apc-rally-venue GUNMEN INVADE APC'S rally in Patience Ebele Jonathan's town is supposed to be on FRONT PAGE , preferential treatment is not fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Photo Of Obasanjo In 1998 Speaking To The Press On Release From Prison / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.