Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama (35551 Views)

Runtown' Pregnant Babymama, Selena Mocks Singer's Sidechicks [PICS+VIDEO] / Toke Makinwa's Husband Was Spotted With Pregnant Babymama Before News Broke. / IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 25, 2015
mirexxx:
try sumfin else bae,ur dry!

ain't moved by dis shit u said undecided
frustration dealing with naija dudes grin
dis d only way u can b happysmiley
so be happy cheesy
He will drill the hell outta your hole. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 25, 2015
drnairalov:
mtscheeew...nau a normal thing for gurls tu open legs for any celebrity....smh smh ..Anywayz iz none of ma bizness...!!!

you that have been fuccking ur kobo kobo boyfriend nnko?
LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by tpiarare: 1:32am On Jan 25, 2015
The babymama is even looking so happy, o ga o.

End times.

Lord have mercy.

Hmm, by the time your fellow women drag this guy with you, nobody will tell you to remind him he has not paid brideprice o.

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Richiy(f): 1:32am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
are you scared of my fast internet. I don't need to use pen to punch my keypads. It's speed of light.

Good night.

Before you sleep though, check this out with your speed of light internet connection:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/controlling-anger.aspx

4 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 25, 2015
icebeatz:

you that have been fuccking ur kobo kobo boyfriend nnko?
LMAO!!
Don't mind them. Jealousy eating them up. They will still spread their dirty legs for Brymo even as they are aware of his pregnant gf.

A won oni iranu.

4 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by cycline404(m): 1:33am On Jan 25, 2015
bonezy:
Naija celeb jobless since fella died
Na the fela wey u mention make me salute u o..
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Good night.

Before you sleep though, check this out with your speed of light internet connection:

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/controlling-anger.aspx
You need to fight jealousy as its eating you up: rather go phuck him for free as usual, get busy with this:

http://www.becomingminimalist.com/ungreen-with-envy/

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Mayflowa(m): 1:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Jeez take it easy. I never insinuated you called me names. I don't want to fight okay? I don't need your pity either.

I see u are a nice girl. U taking the conversation calmly. Impressive!
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by danbrowndmf(m): 1:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Guy, like it or not, having a child outside wedlock is not legal.
Sister pls der is a big difference btwn LEGAL and RIGHT.it is nt written anywhere in the Nigerian 1999 constitution that a child out of wedlock is illegal.it is not Right having a child out of wedlock biblelically bt it is not Illegal constitutionally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Richiy(f): 1:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Mayflowa:

Thank you. Doesn't make sense loosing my cool over this. There are more realistic issues waiting for my attention. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Richiy(f): 1:41am On Jan 25, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Sister pls der is a big difference btwn LEGAL and RIGHT.it is nt written anywhere in the Nigerian 1999 constitution that a child out of wedlock is illegal.it is not Right having a child out of wedlock biblelically bt it is not Illegal constitutionally

Oh....thanks for the correction...I actually meant right..I would correct it asap.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Mayflowa:

Keep following the chics like Twitter. lol, oya hit her follow button. Woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
You need to fight jealousy as its eating you up: rather go phuck him for free as usual, get busy with this:

http://www.becomingminimalist.com/ungreen-with-envy/
guy you have really done well with those responses, one thing I notice you shld av let em knw that everybdy his/her own life on their own.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Oh....thanks for the correction...I actually meant right..I would correct it asap.
it happens when you don't think before you type. It's called jealousy. You would find that thread very helpful
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
Keep following the chics like Twitter. lol, oya hit her follow button. Woman wrapper
ahahahahah! D dude only needs attention his has gotten already
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Revolva(m): 1:45am On Jan 25, 2015
how dis one wan take reduce the price of dollars for marlet
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 25, 2015
malonephills:
guy you have really done well with those responses, one thing I notice you shld av let em knw that everybdy his/her own life on their own.....
imagine the way they are attacking the dude like he raped the girl. They are both content with it so why not respect their decision and wish them well. All this frustrated singles wish they were the one he impregnated, even without accepting.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 25, 2015
malonephills:
ahahahahah! D dude only needs attention his has gotten already
cheesy sorry I exposed him
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2015
What should we say to prophet mohammed who marry some1 older dan him also his boss...no1 knows mayb brymo is older dan dis babemama of his.....mayb u guys wanna tell me it a crime to have stature

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by tpiarare: 1:50am On Jan 25, 2015
What's his name and where is he from btw.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
imagine the way they are attacking the dude like he raped the girl. They are both content with it so why not respect their decision and wish them well. All this frustrated singles wish they were the one he impregnated, even without accepting.
honestly! I'm full of words
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
cheesy sorry I exposed him
the nigga need that anyways
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Youngstallion(m): 1:57am On Jan 25, 2015
https://
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by sundoj08(m): 2:00am On Jan 25, 2015
sinaj:
xo de proudly show off baby mama now...i de shame for u mama, i mean baby mama angry
is that a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by kayalla(f): 2:03am On Jan 25, 2015
elantraceey:
Are they married? undecided

or when did having a child out of wedlock become a thing of pride ?

i tire o
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by InZA: 2:06am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
Stone aged man.

Look at how backward your life has been with this type of deranged mentality. The dude is doing well and very happy. You're here crying foul like he cheated you.

Go get a life and job, it would do you a lot of good

So you're the unfortunate one that chose to quote me.

My eyes are heavy right now, so I need to sleep, if you're lucky enough I may actually spare some minutes later today to give you a stepwise process on how to reason well and make tangible sense.

Because I can see that you've been smearing this whole thread with what is supposedly meant to come out through your anus, but remarkably is coming out from your brain.

Have a good night

4 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Ilekeh(f): 2:06am On Jan 25, 2015
She looks old.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 25, 2015
InZA:

My eyes are heavy right now, so I need to sleep, if you're lucky enough I may actually spare some minutes later today to give you a stepwise process on how to reason well and make tangible sense.

Because I can see that you've been smearing this whole thread with what is supposedly meant to come out through your anus, but remarkably is coming out from your brain.

Have a good night
Go and sleep son.

You've lost your senses already
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by mirexxx(f): 2:09am On Jan 25, 2015
InZA:

Have a good night
smiley
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 25, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley
cheesy are you scared already. I placed you were you rightly belong
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by oloriadejoke(f): 2:17am On Jan 25, 2015
I just wonder why some people get abusive mouth sef!! Did u expect her to look like broom when she's pregnant? That's baby weight 4 u.. Either she's fat or thin show us your babes when they are pregnant and stop condemning others decision..una dey feed them? Save delivery madam

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 25, 2015
oloriadejoke:
I just wonder why some people get abusive mouth sef!! Did u expect her to look like broom when she's pregnant? That's baby weight 4 u.. Either she's fat or thin show us your babes when they are pregnant and stop condemning others decision..una dey feed them? Save delivery madam
Matured! Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) / AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.