Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! (19875 Views)

Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by dtruth3(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's going on now, 2015 Elections Debates/Town Hall Meeting, and the APC representative is missing.
present are....
1. Hope Democratic Party(HOPE)
2. United Progresive Party(UPP)
3. Kowa Party(KOWA) and
4. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

All this parties have their party agents represented to answer questions, and defend their party manifesto. But surprisingly, the All Progressive Congress (APC) did not send any representative, neither was any explanation given for their absence.

Please watch it now on NTA, its going on live!

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Alphaoscar: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
No time for shits from NTA joor

26 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by DWJOBScom(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
That's the same way they will treat strikes and protest should they get the centre.

They don't care about Nigerians

28 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by dtruth3(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alphaoscar:
No time for shits from NTA joor
Easy bros, the programme was not orgarnised by NTA. Its been handled by the Nigeria Election Debate Group (NEDG). NTA is only broacasting it, so please, tell your Party to send a representative now, or Nigerians will stop taking them seriously.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by ozo13(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin y shld dey be dr.wn ffk was accusing buhari of no result nta kept showing it on 9pm network news.d day buhari result was release(Wednesday) nta never showed it on 9pm network news.d following day ffk claim d result is fake.nta styl went ahead and show d ffk press conference. So u now believe such a party will have faith in nta abi.dat Shola omole guy I no trust am at all. Those kind guys fit gv PDP d plan of d debate nah...d d pix below.the woman sitting beside omole dey always praise oga jona.how can she be just to APC during debate wc she is part of d organiser. Rara.to me ooo na only channel TV fit organise a corree debate for those guys.dey jus introduced Shola omole as d chairman of d organising committee grin
dtruth3:
It's going on now, 2015 Elections Debates/Town Hall Meeting, and the APC representative is missing.

present are....
3 Kowa Party(KOWA) and

All this parties have their party agents reprsented to answere questions, and defend their party manifesto. But suprisinly, the All Progressive Congress (APC) did not send any representative, neither was any explanatoin given for their absence.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by KanwuliaJara: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Which debate is this again? undecided

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by bonezy: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Condoctors with out change offering change to his passanger #buhari has no change to offEr

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by dtruth3(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP representative speaking now.

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by juniormusa(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nna Goodluck all the way grin grin

20 Likes

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
dtruth3:

present are....
3 Kowa Party(KOWA) and

All this parties have their party agents reprsented to answere questions, and defend their party manifesto. But suprisinly, the All Progressive Congress (APC) did not send any representative, neither was any explanatoin given for their absence.

It has shown once more,that APC is an empty vessel,that has poor or no future for great Nigeria.

But when it comes to bashing,you see them shout to high heavens,criticizing PDP for no just course.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by jayseehe(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
I'm not watching, it will be too boring undecided

I want to watch Osinbanjo VS Sambo cheesy

I want to watch Mrs Buhari VS PEJ cheesy

That is what you call comedy, it's gonna be very interesting grin

Modified:
None of the parties was impressive

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Kororugged: 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nonsense

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Firefire(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP Leading the debate with records of achievements and plans to do more.

Hay Fee Ceee, lost in transit. wink

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by olayincar(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
dtruth3:
PDP representative speaking now.

Yes

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
K
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by koligs: 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Apc gats not time for this...

Apc gats busy schedule ahead...

Apc are busy preparing for their campaign on Monday...

Debate or no debate Apc come feb 14, is taking over...

Even if APC presents a goat or cow as a representative, I will still vote for Buhari
#saiCHANGE

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Harmvirus(f): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mtchewww

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by tejpot(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Representathief ko representasteal Ni!

This land is a pro-PDP land so I am selling it cheap.

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
it not only bou doin d talking jare....leave talking to d lawyer, action speak louder than voice

APC show or APC no show...we are still voting for APC

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am not surprised, APC is a party;

-For illiterates
-School drop out
-Chest beaters & cowards...
-Fraudstars etc

Who take them serious?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by maestroferddi: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
APC missing in action.

The PDP representative has to be a research professor of political science: articulate, concise and very much in charge.

The UPP representative is a smart chap. Very intelligent responses to questions.

Hope Democratic Party and KOWA reps una dey fall my hand die. Were you guys picked from Wuse market?

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
THESE PARTY REPRESENTATIVES (HOPE, UPP ND KOWA) RE NOT TALENTED AND INTELLECTUALLY NOT OK TU ANSWER D QUESTIONS THROWN AT DEM.

IMAGINE KOWA'S REP STAMMERING EM EM EM WTF.....

D PDP'S REP IS JUST TU BRILLIANT ND STRAIGHTFORWARD

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by ayusco85(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ask lia mohammed

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Macelliot(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by notoriousbabe: 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
WHAT IBB TOLD GEJ WHEN THE LATTER VISITED THE FORMER.

"The President came here to ask for my support. I had only 15minutes prior notice before his arrival. When he came, I took him to my bedroom and had a chat with him. When he left his people said I have endorsed him. What am I supposed to do, deny it? No. For me, that is not a problem because I am a leader and what I say or don't say will give mileage to any party.

When he came here I told him that he made two political mistakes: first was to lose Rotimi, the Governor of Rivers State. When the crisis was going on, Governor Rotimi was here to pay me a visit. I confronted him and he spoke to me very honestly. Despite the problems, he was not ready to leave the PDP then. Gen. Obasanjo, myself and a few others intervened in the matter as leaders of the party but the president did not foresee the current situation and didn't take our advice seriously. Rotimi is one young man I like so much for his honesty. He is very bold and alway committed to his conviction.

I told president Jonathan that the second mistake he made was to call Obasanjo a motor pact taut. What an insult. That was wrong and the beginning of his problems. How many times had he seen Obasanjo insult Gowon. I told him that supporting him would mean to endorse the insult on Gen Obasanjo. I won't.

I advised him to go make peace with Governor Rotimi and Gen. Obasnjo. I told him it is almost getting late. I said to him, you must visit Obasanjo to apologize to him. I don't think that the outcome was favourable because it was already late.

A lot of persons have been calling me to raise concern that the President would use the Military to rig the election and I say to them that it is not likely. There is esprit d'coup. Most of the soldiers you see today are boys to our boys. President Jonathan has no option than to allow the election hold and to declare the winner. I advised him on this. Several other persons, both local and international, have also advised him on the consequences of using soldiers to influence the election. I am sure, he won't."
....IBB

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Bennyberry(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
NO LIGHT TO WATCH..#And at the end of the month i would be mandated to pay 750 naira for light i didn't use .#GEJ legalcy

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Wuuworld(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Debate Debate Debate, It has to do with people who can speak fluently,think reasonably and probably write wella.....and in a country like Nigeria for u to involve in aired Debate,u must have at least Waec certificate........any body or political party that is not present here,there are two things involve....1) itz either the presidential candidate forge result or didn't seat for WAEC at all...GEJ till 2019

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Nehemiah459(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by Chuckeey(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
NTA Chanel Wat coolNTA Chanel Wat

Re: 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! by akigbemaru: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
party debates time

Arrested IPOB Women Sing Biafra Songs As They Arraigned In Court. Photos / DSS Targets ‘Elements’ Threatening Nigeria’s Peace / Truth Committee Discovered Mass Grave Site In Anambra, Says Bianca Ojukwu