Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) (67656 Views)

Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / When a Calabar Babe Visits U (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by jude33084(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2015
uzhi:
Agreed, a disciplined guy can too. I have once slept on a three quarter student bed with a girl who is a friend to my girl and nothing happen.

Hmm?! grin
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by danielmichael(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Nonsense

Yu tink say dat guy whr de ground him de sleep wid clean mind or de gal whr de bed..2 of dem don de tink go far..

Wetin de dier mind be

Who go 1st strt?

Baby yu standup com naa

Fools
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by laidian(m): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Kai! People should stop the mis-representation of this picture. This is what happens when a woman is serving a punishment.

3 Likes

Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by iamord(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Jennimma:
True lipsrsealed

Only dull -fearing guys and ladies..
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Temptee101(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2015
For goodness sake! How many times would this piece make Fp? Mods! Mods!! Mods!!!
How many times did i call you?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Macbukky93(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Hi evry1
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 25, 2015
Mhizkel:
Notin special..av done dat b4 n notin happened

You did it with who?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by markpenk: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2015
Nah... the couple dey fight. Look at the chick all dressed up lying on the bed with no coverings and the guy lying on the ground with the comforter/duvet If they were in good terms, bobo for give am the duvet. grin cheesy
DEGREE2466:
This is what happens when two people are in a Godly relationship.

True or False?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by switch47(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2015
The lady is even still too close she should move away from the edge of the bed i beg grin
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes oh! That's it! At the end when they get married the guy will now discover that she doesn't have a womb!!!.

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Thank you my sister! You've come with mortar and i have my pestle here, what stops us then from pounding? Sincerely it would be very bored.

You dont always have to be so raw, sometimes its disgusting. You coulda simply just said youd be bored too.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2015
godsamist:
Don't ever try it satan no dey sleep with vono foam but lays it head on stone to be on alert always.
If satan should tempt Christ who are you?

Chai...........nigga u get mouth ooo, una go kill person with laugh.............lwkmd.......... grin grin grin
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Btw, who was the cameraman that took the pic? Looks like stage managed.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by oloworulz(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmm. I trust myself , immediately d lady tell me she is sleeping over, my Dickk go don burst out from my boxer to search for wi-fi. No dull moment ooo
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:
Smh! Id be bored jor. sad
haha,,bad gurl i knw two of us will do bad thing on dat bed no dulling wink
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

You dont always have to be so raw, sometimes its disgusting. You coulda simply just said youd be bored too.

Raw? But wasnt in proverbs i said it? Where is the "rawness" then?
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by assfreaky(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Omo, na devilish relationship sure pass o. Make mirexxx visit me, I go come dey dull myself like this. Never!!!
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Jennimma:
True lipsrsealed

Only God-fearing guys and ladies..
hmmm i hope u won't try dat with me sha
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2015
They shouldn't be sleeping in the same room if truly they are in godly relationship. The only reason for them to spend the night together is after their marriage.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahahaha
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by mirexxx(f): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2015
assfreaky:
Omo, na devilish relationship sure pass o. Make my gf visit me, I go come dey dull myself like this. Never!!!
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Mhizkel(f): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

You did it with who?
with u
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Asabaman(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2015
maybe the guy don try but no show hin come take vex sleep for ground ....
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by omajali2003(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
Mcteeeeeeewwww .. The guy dull gaan..can't do this..its a crime to my boss downstairs

When the one "downstairs" is your boss, then you need serious prayer for the virtue of self-control. Control the one downstairs and not the other way round.
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by akpumping7720(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Toppie2:
The 'Godly' girlfriend wouldn't sleep over in the first place!
Hmmmmmm. Nice comment!
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Story why babe go visit me n we no go fit sleep on d same bed...omo na anoda person go help u dey service d babbe...wat do u guys mean godly relationship sef
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2015
nonsense
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2015
I wonder what this doing on d FP of nairaland
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by akpumping7720(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2015
switch47:
The lady is even still too close she should move away from the edge of the bed i beg grin
No mind the babe, she will now fall on d guy for midnite. Action go kan start from there
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by Odunharry(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hahahahahaha Chai!! !!!!
Na menta people full ds nairaland...funny bt true atimes
Re: When Babe Visits And You Both Are In Godly Relationship (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 10:15am On Jan 25, 2015
EmmySparky:
Mcteeeeeeewwww .. The guy dull gaan..can't do this..its a crime to my boss downstairs

this is how people put themselves in bondage, calling an organ boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When She Does This On A First Date.(photo) / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.