Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Most Healthy Feeding Habit You Should Know - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Most Healthy Feeding Habit You Should Know (583 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In My Feeding Habit? / Ridiculous Way My Neighbour Is Feeding Her Children. / Which Of All The Beers Consumed In Nigeria Is The Best And Most Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Healthy Feeding Habit You Should Know by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nigeria is a country with many delicacies passed down to us from our forefather. Some of these delicacies which sustained our forefathers have been said to be unhealthy for the body by medical practioners. This is because we are not eating them as our ancestor did with some follow ups to neutralize any negative effects.

These are the rules( follow ups) for the three major classes of food.
CARBOHYDRATE: every sugary or starchy food should be accompanied with some bitters to prevent accumulation of sugar in the body and some exercise to burn them up.
PROTEIN: After taking enough of proteinous substance like beans, moi-moi, ground nut, kuli-kuli etc, make sure you drink a lot of water to dillute them making it easy to absorb because the major element in them is Nitrogen and accumulation Nitrogenous substance in the body poisons the blood (remember your urine and faeces are called Nitrogenous waste. So don't just let them rot inside of you). FAT & OIL: fatty food should be accompanied by by sour substance (you know what i mean )as it is the only thing that can break it down.
These makes African delicacies complete.
Abi i lie?

(1) (Reply)

Cakes Delivery In Hyderabad - Callacake.in / What's Your Kitchen Talent(s)? / Chocolat Royal Is Back After NAFDAC Raid Amidst DRAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.