Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / p (1158 Views)

Why Won't He Add Me To Facebook / Why Won't She Leave Him? / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

p by googleTALK: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: p by japhmanuel: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Patience is key
Re: p by thiefnubu(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op

STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL TO FUCCK HER

1- Make sure your Bed is cosy enough... In a player's room, the Bed is to take dominance... Get a nice soft mattress, a padded bedsheet, nice fluffy pillows, AND MAKE SURE THE ONLY ELECTRIC SOCKET IN THE ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE BED... she go always wan charge her phone, so she gats always sit on the bed.... From sitting, to relaxing, to cuddling a pillow, to lying down, na so you go take reach the Federal Capital..

2- Don't try too hard... Most girls can smell a desperate dude from a mile away... Even if the konji is killing you, act unconcerned.... Just cuddle her, stroke her hair, work her up till when she expects you to kiss her... Then platonically disengage from her, and put on a movie for you both to watch... Believe me, the next time she finds herself in your arms, she will be the one offering her lips for you to kiss... Even at that, don't rush... Don't just go for her pants like a cave-man, let the mood extend to the point that she is the one tugging at your belt and trying to pull your trousers, and you be the one sweetly telling her to calm down, and take things easy... By this time, the gateway to your destiny is wide open, wet, and anxious for you to come in grin

3- Get a bottle of Spanish fly or put weed in the indomie you cook for her... Both are aphrodisiacs, which will make her so fucck-hungry that she might just be the one to jump on you and tear your boxers to pieces... grin

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER RESULTS MAY ARISE FROM THE APPLICATION OF THE ABOVE PIECES OF ADVICE embarassed
Re: p by mirexxx(f): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
hian! lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: p by okabe(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dunno...buh I'm more interested in "y will u?"
Re: p by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
I'm assuming she's not a virgin. every girl has a stage in her life when she decides to stop having sex. unfortunately u met ur girl at this time of her dating life. the funny thing is if u stay she will keep frustrating u. if u leave she will almost certainly straff d next guy. ask any girl around u. this happens with them. my advice is this...do the right thing...

PS; I don't know what that right thing is cry
Re: p by LaurelP(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
Keep asking but don't pester her
If she refuses, leave her a while and ask again
Re: p by falconey(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tinubu:
Op

1- Make sure your Bed is cosy enough... In a player's room, the Bed is to take dominance... Get a nice soft mattress, a padded bedsheet, nice fluffy pillows, AND MAKE SURE THE ONLY ELECTRIC SOCKET IN THE ROOM IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE BED... she go always wan charge her phone, so she gats always sit on the bed.... From sitting, to relaxing, to cuddling a pillow, to lying down, na so you go take reach the Federal Capital..

2- Don't try too hard... Most girls can smell a desperate dude from a mile away... Even if the konji is killing you, act unconcerned.... Just cuddle her, stroke her hair, work her up till when she expects you to kiss her... Then platonically disengage from her, and put on a movie for you both to watch... Believe me, the next time she finds herself in your arms, she will be the one offering her lips for you to kiss... Even at that, don't rush... Don't just go for her pants like a cave-man, let the mood extend to the point that she is the one tugging at your belt and trying to pull your trousers, and you be the one sweetly telling her to calm down, and take things easy... By this time, the gateway to your destiny is wide open, wet, and anxious for you to come in grin

3- Get a bottle of Spanish fly or put weed in the indomie you cook for her... Both are aphrodisiacs, which will make her so fucck-hungry that she might just be the one to jump on you and tear your boxers to pieces... grin

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER RESULTS MAY ARISE FROM THE APPLICATION OF THE ABOVE PIECES OF ADVICE embarassed
GURU
Re: p by Sunkyphil(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
into where
Re: p by nicerod(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tinubu:
Op

reading this while peein i mistakenly put suya peper on my prik.. Aboki think se i don kol....
Re: p by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
googleTALK:
bin dating her for some times now, no mater how she won't let me in embarassed i'm kinda frustrated and confused rit now

She won't let u in were? Her heart, her body, her house, where?
Re: p by okabe(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

She won't let u in were?

Hahaha, her farm!
Lwkm, dis babe sef, buh e gud as u ask shaa, make pesin 4 dey sure wia op from dey come

Oya, op answer
Re: p by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

She won't let u in were? Her heart, her body, her house, where?
Into Sambissa Forest
Re: p by passionate88: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2015
googleTALK:
bin dating her for some times now, no mater how she won't let me in embarassed i'm kinda frustrated and confused rit now
How long is "for some time now".
Re: p by 2dice(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:
Op

the op means she does let him in-to their house..
No corrupt the Op faa
Re: p by googleTALK: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: p by googleTALK: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecided
2dice:

No corrupt the Op faa
undecided
2dice:

No corrupt the Op faa

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When She Wants To Dump You / 7 Things Men Do In Private That Women Will Never Know / Relationship Advice: 9 Worst Ways To Say'i Love You' For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.