Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks (4203 Views)

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Fulani Herdsmen Attacks Archbishop Onaiyekan, Bishops Kick. / How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
The easiest method to remove negative energy
and harmful vibration from the house or the
human aura is the use of natural rock salt,
Khade Mith in Marathi or Sendha Namak in
Hindi. The house or human aura is known to
attract all sorts of negative energies through
psychic attacks, negative vibrations, evil eye, and
jealousy and also from unknown and unseen
paranormal entities. This energy can also be
generated by enemies, business and job rivals,
jilted ex-lovers and jealous relations.
Those who practice Mantra, Tantra, Exorcism
and other Supernatural practices, like Crystal
Gazing, Seance and Planchet, which involve
invoking seen and unseen entities, run the risk of
Psychic Attacks. Psychic Attacks are similar to
burning jealousy and hatred, where the evil
person emits harmful, dangerous and malefic
vibrations towards the one whom he hates.
The intensity of these Psychic Attacks largely
depends upon the intensity of hatred of the
emitter of the harmful vibrations. The psychic
attacker imagines and dreams with intense
hatred about all kinds of harm befalling upon his
target and directs his energy in that direction.
The use of Rock Salt to deflect and revert these
harmful energies can be practiced in three ways.
The first two remedies will rid the house of the
harmful energies and third one will remove them
from the aura. All the three remedies can be
practiced together to get better results and
divert the harmful energies back to the Psychic
Attacker.
1] A 5-kilogram bag of Rock Salt should be
purchased and kept in the house in such a place,
where it does not start watering, if it starts
watering, then it should be replaced by another
bag.
2] While washing the floor of the house, a couple
of fistfuls of Rock Salt should be put in the
water used for cleaning the floor.
3] A couple of fistfuls of Rock Salt should be put
in the bath water, while taking a bath

Source: http://www.prophet666.com/2015/01/rock-salt-remedies-for-psychic-attacks.html?m=1
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
I know all this but does normal salt work??
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by diamondlov: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
pls where can one purchase this salt in lagos
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
I know all this but does normal salt work??

Yes just not as well.....I sell rock salt though,I have some for as low as one thousand per pack .
The reason why table salt isn't as effective is because its not natural unlike rock salt which is

1 Like

Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2015
diamondlov:
pls where can one purchase this salt in lagos
you can purchase from me

1 Like

Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
bisous:

Yes just not as well.....I sell rock salt though,I have some for as low as one thousand per pack .
The reason why table salt isn't as effective is because its not natural unlike rock salt which is
What state if i may ask

1 Like

Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
lagos
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 27, 2015
bisous:

I see. cheesy
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
euromilion:

I see. cheesy

its not about the business

1 Like

Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
bisous:

its not about the business

Oh no,I like yr spirit. cheesy
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2015
euromilion:

Oh no,I like yr spirit. cheesy

Thank you
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Jtmanager(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2015
Weir dos ah hail o

1 Like

Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by hpk(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
how do i become aware of the salt at work.
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by taiwo850629: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
How do i get my hands on some?
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by mumumugu(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Juju
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by proflomo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
bisous:
lagos
Where in Lagos? How much dies a pack cost?
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by aafin3: 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
how can i get rock salt in Lagos
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by chieveboy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
...my small contribution:

a simple way is to develop your 'love field' (aura)which is just about the best defence system against negative energies...also sing HU as a mantra or a holy name...Allah,Jesus etc. Depending on you acceptability, but the underlying factor is the love...no shortcut for it.
Being a loving person rids your aura of negative energies. If a negative vibe is channelled towards one with positive vibe (love), this tend to bounce off (so to speak). Also high-frequency words like HU, sung "Hueuuuu" in a long drawn-out fashion for atleast 10min. does the job based on my many experience with it.

I can't think of a more powerful remedy for these ills than HU as prescribed by Eckankar (even though HU does not belong to a religion). The only problem is the self-made beliefs we have about what is usable or not...you state of acceptance.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by ayagbajumoh: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2018

you can purchase from me
Hello, do you still have in stock I mean the rock salt?where in lagos are you?thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Tinaturna: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Hi pls can I get the rock salt from u,send ur details to okugbetina@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Rock Salt As Remedies For Psychic Attacks by Tinaturna: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2018

Hi pls can I have your number,I need the rock salt

(1) (Reply)

The Just Shall Live By Faith. / How Will You Thank God This Year 2024? / The Great Challenge For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.