Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message (41117 Views)

Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by HizMissy(f): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
don't you that the more grammar you blow, the more your chances of convincing your listener................despite the fact that you are saying rubbish grin
U mean confusing the listener...
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by safarigirl(f): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
ShakurM:
do you know what archived mean at all?? undecided
U think u know too much but actually little do you know.
ogan if your teacher forgot to teach yopu dictation, tis not my fault.

An archive is somewhere relics, or past informations are stored, in the context he used it, the word is absolutely wrong.

The appropriate term which I'm sure he meant was 'achieved'

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by eromspete(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Her boyfriend na database?? Which kind of archiving dem de do.. undecided angry
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
##just here 2 read comments and lmao##nlanders and badmouth..choi##
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by DKbarry(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
ARCHIVED Ogbeni u be winch?? How u dey even take get role to play wen u no fit right achieved?? Ok!! I no blame you, Nollywood no dey do dictation..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by natureblack(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
don't you that the more grammar you blow, the more your chances of convincing your listener................despite the fact that you are saying rubbish grin
hahaha......fucck you nigga.

.....I appreciate your sense of humor .See as Hizmissy won carry the mata for head like gele.
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by HizMissy(f): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
natureblack:

.....I appreciate your sense of humor .See as Hizmissy won carry the mata for head like gele.

no comment
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
natureblack:

hehehehegrin grin, all na fun jarey my guy.
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by leo2020: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
what am seeing is a normal congratulatory msg ...not is loving there..
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by hizaya61(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
cherryice:
Cute undecided I guess no one has sent a loving message before undecided

I guess ur bf is a gangstar, you need a caring guy like me
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by cherryice(f): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
hizaya61:

I guess ur bf is a gangstar, you need a caring guy like me

are you rich? smiley
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by hizaya61(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
cherryice:

are you rich? smiley

Na rich guy you dey find or person way go dey send you lovely message??
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by ShakurM(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
safarigirl:
ogan if your teacher forgot to teach yopu dictation, tis not my fault.

An archive is somewhere relics, or past informations are stored, in the context he used it, the word is absolutely wrong.

The appropriate term which I'm sure he meant was 'achieved'
news flash! Archive is a noun, archived is a verb
Check the meaning n tnk me later. Ignorance kills.
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by safarigirl(f): 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
ShakurM:
news flash! Archive is a noun, archived is a verb
Check the meaning n tnk me later. Ignorance kills.
even as a verb, archived is still wrong within the context used. If something is 'archived' it has been stored in an 'archive'

I know you have a first class in English language, use it and stop spreading such blatant ignorance. I'm not the only one to notice his apparent blunder so kindly take your troubles elsewhere. Danke
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by simdam500(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
That guys looks younger tho....

I guess our actresses are into younger guys nooow than ever...

good for him sha, don't wana hear about their separation
.. just stick to each other kiss
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by cherryice(f): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
hizaya61:

Na rich guy you dey find or person way go dey send you lovely message??

Lol move on grin
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by iPrevail(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
safarigirl:
even as a verb, archived is still wrong within the context used. If something is 'archived' it has been stored in an 'archive'

I know you have a first class in English language, use it and stop spreading such blatant ignorance. I'm not the only one to notice his apparent blunder so kindly take your troubles elsewhere. Danke

Please stop already. angry
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by mirabilisjalapa: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
"archived" or achieved"
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Alexisosas(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cccccc ooooo Love message na new thing I beg make u no cum dey disturb me with dis kind of nonsense but I like her shaaa
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
I was thinking na one sugar daddy for Anambra state na im Ini Edo don dey date.
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by ShakurM(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
safarigirl:

I understand German too sef smiley.
I had B2 not 1st class tho.
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by deevatee(f): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
safarigirl:
as in...you have 'archived' undecided lipsrsealed grin grin
dear "archived" is correct...I knw u guys tink he wanted to say achieved, but archived here means she has "piled up" or she "has in stock so many........"
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by fctboy: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Boy, enjoy white washed tokunbo !
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Emusan(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
safarigirl:
Danke

Sprenchen sie German?
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Emusan:

Sprenchen sie German?
lol....nauwelijks
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Emusan(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
safarigirl:
lol....nauwelijks

That's good...
guten tag!
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by safarigirl(f): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Emusan:

That's good...
guten tag!
danke smiley
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Emusan(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
safarigirl:
danke smiley

Bitte schon
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Moz22: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2015
from once having a husband to now having a boyfriend....WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING TO

The world is by far better of without ladies
Re: Ini Edo's Boyfriend, Mike Godson, Sends Her Lovely Message by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Moz22:
from once having a husband to now having a boyfriend....WHAT IS THIS WORLD TURNING TO

The world is by far better of without ladies
na upgrade she dey upgrade grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Perform Buga At The World Cup With A Mass Choir - Kizz Daniel / Yoruba Actress Seun Ogunlade Is Dead / Ini Edo, Tonto Dike In Alleged Lesbianism Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.