Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months (28569 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please / Buhari Has Spent 4 Days In Nigeria / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
There has been some misconception about how long President Goodluck Jonathan has been heading this country. The lie being peddled is that he has spent 6 years;late President Musa Yardua died in May5, 2010;but President acted from Feburary10,2010 until he fully assumed the Presidency on May 6,2010...
So mathematicians should help me do the needful...............
Our Rail lines are working; roads wearing new look, farmers smiling to banks......Add your own.........

112 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
This man has done wella at least in the face of all opposition who did not want generation and power shift.......

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Seun(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
There's so much deliberate misinformation going on sad

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by francizy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
He's trying indeed!

Where are the jobs?

36 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by xpac01(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok o
*modified*
which road are you talking about? ?
Have you gone through enugu onitsha expressway, or enugu portharcourt express road.
Bros stop typing things from France just because you hear say from your naija PDP brothers.
Also based on the years ish, my nephew is just 3yrs now and is very wise in handling several things at home. I wonder if you expect the suffering downstream sector to stop crying out their minds and overlook things until the president rules for 80years. Hmm, oga you sound educated lemme believe you are just been blinded by some fundamental logics.

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by doctokwus: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
So those mths he acted should be wiped off the calendar of Nigeria's history?
If he cudnt do anything when he was the acting president,that is due to his incompetence and nobody's fault.
As far as the records go,GEJ's reign as president started from days as the acting president.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:
He's trying indeed!

Where are the jobs?
What are the States doing with their allocations and those of LGs

38 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by HzRF(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:
He's trying indeed!

Where are the jobs?
How many jobs have ur LG chairman and ur gov created

Abi na hairdryer +5k is the job creation policy of ur gov

After sorting out how many job ur gov created with monthly allocation den we can talk of GEJ

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Collynzo9: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
There's so much deliberate misinformation going on sad
That is why this thread should be in front page.
This ''6 years'' deception have been going on since early last year when he was barely 4 years on the job and many lazy people fell for it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Seun(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Even with those 3 months added it looks like it's 4 years and 11 months.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
doctokwus:
If he cudnt do anything when he was the acting president,that is due to his incompetence and nobody's fault.
As far as the records go,GEJ's reign as president started from days as the acting president.
He started acting on February 10,2010 .....please do the calculation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by CaptainAmerica1: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Better still, he could have done better with this time.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Collynzo9: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Let's forget about Yaradua's death or the day GEJ was sworn in for a moment, when did he start acting as President and how is the period between then and now 6 years?
I have thrown up this challenge before and none of you apologists have ever taken it up.
You just wan the deception to go on unchallenged.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by francizy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omooba77:

What are the States doing with their allocations and those of LGs

I'm not a fan of any politician.. So you won't see me going about and praising politicians on threads. They are not doing enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Better still, he could have done better with this time.
At least we can attest to our working rail lines and airport wearing new looks;I have friends who are lecturers now courtesy the new Federal universities

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by francizy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
HzRF:

How many jobs have ur LG chairman and ur gov created

Abi na hairdryer +5k is the job creation policy of ur gov

After sorting out how many job ur gov created with monthly allocation den we can talk of GEJ

I don't buy the words of politicians and I never will. I criticize other politicians as much as I criticize GEJ

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by HzRF(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:

I don't buy the words of politicians and I never will. I criticize other politicians as much as I criticize GEJ
Nice 1

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Ojiofor: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
In apc calendar 4 years,11 months =6 years.
Nigerians should beware of apc propaganda.

34 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
xpac01:
Ok o
*modified*
which road are you talking about? ?
Have you gone through enugu onitsha expressway, or enugu portharcourt express road.
Bros stop typing things from France just because you hear say from your naija PDP brothers.
Also based on the years ish, my nephew is just 3yrs now and is very wise in handling several things at home. I wonder if you expect the suffering downstream sector to stop crying out their minds and overlook things until the president rules for 80years. Hmm, oga you sound educated lemme believe you are just been blinded by some fundamental logics.
Oga I live here and I have seen our roads down to Ore;not 100% but far far better than the days of......

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by nuclearboy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
4 years, 11 months too long angry

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by jmoore(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op, some folks got F9 in mathematics so it's difficult for them to calculate.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
I still don't see how that stops him from being booted out of Asorock in few months time.

Immigration Scam,

Pension scam,

Fuel Subsidy Scam,

Stella Oduah's Scam,

Diezani's Aircraft Scam,

Farouk Lawal's Scam,

Ayo Oritsejafor's Scam,

Mohammed Abacha's Scam,

Ayo Fayose's Scam,

Buruji Kashamu's Scam,

Fani Kayode's Scam,

$20Billion Scam [$54Billion According To Obasanjo].

Conclusion: 2015 - Nigeria Sai GMB/Osinbajo!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
jmoore:
Op, some folks got F9 in mathematics so it's difficult for them to calculate.
We need to change impression of lies and propaganda......

9 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Zoharariel:
I still don't see how that stops him from being booted out of Asorock in few months time.

Immigration Scam,

Pension scam,

Fuel Subsidy Scam,

Stella Oduah's Scam,

Diezani's Aircraft Scam,

Farouk Lawal's Scam,

Ayo Oritsejafor's Scam,

Mohammed Abacha's Scam,

Ayo Fayose's Scam,

Buruji Kashamu's Scam,

Fani Kayode's Scam,

Is he the judiciary?Or people can just be jailed without rule of law

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Brahms(m): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
DoA !!

Sai Buhari!!

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Brahms(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Zoharariel:

Immigration Scam,

Pension scam,

Fuel Subsidy Scam,

Stella Oduah's Scam,

Diezani's Aircraft Scam,

Farouk Lawal's Scam,

Ayo Oritsejafor's Scam,

Mohammed Abacha's Scam,

Ayo Fayose's Scam,

Buruji Kashamu's Scam,

Fani Kayode's Scam,

Everything Scam!

Sai Buhari!!

21 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Op....yarAdua was nowhere to be found since October 2009.

Do the maths October 2009 to May 2015 = 5.67years ~6years

And please...don't tell me jack shit about who was leading Nigeria because Jonathan was the most senior govt. official in the country ever since then.

That he needed bold people like OBJ and Dora Akunyili to help him voice out and call the shots in Aso Rock only tells us how old his cluelessness has been.

Cluelessness spreads faster than ebele ebola ... #GejMustGo

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
The fact that so many people keep mentioning "six years" suggests that many Nigerians lack the capacity to think for themselves. Someone mentions "six years" on social media and you just run with it without verifying?

Smh.

21 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan assumed Power on February 10, 2010

He achieved NOTHING significant

He will be shown the red on February 14, 2015

He will be officially kicked out May 29, 2015

He should be in Otuoke on that May 29,2015 anÐ re-unite with our people.

As our Son, we shall give him a befitting welcome and thank God for the Good riddance.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

As our Son, we shall give him a befitting welcome and thank God for the Good riddance.
Thank God you confirmed it is not six years

19 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

You don turn Otuoke man because of Goodluck...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" / You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls / How We Arrested Two Internet Fraudsters In Skales’ House – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.