Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months (28635 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Only Spent 5 Years As Nigeria's President & Not 6 Years Please / Buhari Has Spent 4 Days In Nigeria / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by mgbeketoto: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ!!!! 2015!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Bone Seun and OP who have been paid to go on lieing abeg.
I beg how much am I paid oh,another fallacy from the propagandalists...

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Yeske2(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
HNosegbe:
The fact that so many people keep mentioning "six years" suggests that many Nigerians lack the capacity to think for themselves. Someone mentions "six years" on social media and you just run with it without verifying?

Smh.
Thought you were better than this, tell me what executive power GEJ possesses now that he didn't have as an acting president.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
soe:
Op....yarAdua was nowhere to be found since October 2009.

Do the maths October 2009 to May 2015 = 5.67years ~6years

And please...don't tell me jack shit about who was leading Nigeria because Jonathan was the most senior govt. official in the country ever since then.

That he needed bold people like OBJ and Dora Akunyili to help him voice out and call the shots in Aso Rock only tells us how old his cluelessness has been.

Cluelessness spreads faster than ebele ebola ... #GejMustGo
Did have constitutional right then?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Yeske2(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omooba77:

I beg how much am I paid oh,another fallacy from the propagandalists...
Una know unasef, lie lie people

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omooba77:

Thank God you confirmed it is not six years
Who says it's 6 years b4? There is no way it can be 6 years. 6 years back Yaradue was firmly in power. Even if we are to add the time he "oversaw" government in October it won't be 6 years. Though we can't add that because he had no single presidential power then. His power started as agPresident in February. But he is heading home in may.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omooba77:

You don turn Otuoke man because of Goodluck...
He's a brother to every Ijaw man. My our son was referring to the entire Ijaw nation.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omooba77:

Did have constitutional right then?
Did he push for it Ah ah...I am telling you that what we are calculating is not how long he has been president but how long he has been cluelessly leading us

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
Who says it's 6 years b4? There is no way it can be 6 years. 6 years back Yaradue was firmly in power. Even if we are to add the time he "oversaw" government in October it won't be 6 years. Though we can't add that because he had no single presidential power then. His power started as agPresident in February. But he his heading home in may.
Check the lies being peddled that he has been there for six years,I heard it over the news in one APC rally..

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by crownprince102: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omooba77:
There has been some misconception about how long President Goodluck Jonathan has been heading this country. The lie being peddled is that he has spent 6 years;late President Musa Yardua died in May5, 2010;but President acted from Feburary10,2010 until he fully assumed the Presidency on May 6,2010...
So mathematicians should help me do the needful...............
Our Rail lines are working; roads wearing new look, farmers smiling to banks......Add your own.........
He was made the ACTING PRESIDENT in October 2009. Get your calculator and calculate, on may 29 2015, Jonathan will have spent approximately 6 years on the presidential seat. Do proper research before posting nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by CaptainAmerica1: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Omooba77:

At least we can attest to our working rail lines and airport wearing new looks;I have friends who are lecturers now courtesy the new Federal universities

Dude, look at things for what they are, I implore you!

Rail lines? He's trying in that aspect no doubt.

Airport wearing new looks? Did you see the pictures of Murtala Muhammed International Airport that hit the front page a while back? I don't need to argue, see for yourself.

Education sector? That place is highly underfunded, we both know it.
...and not all the Federal Universities he boasts of are even completed.

What about security? What about corruption? What's he doing about it. Or are rail lines better than human lives?

As I said earlier, he can do better.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Una know unasef, lie lie people
Another lie;I have just shown you basic maths and you can't comprehend.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yeske2:
Thought you were better than this, tell me what executive power GEJ possesses now that he didn't have as an acting president.

And GEJ became acting president February 2010. Does that sound like "six years" to you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
crownprince102:

He was made the ACTING PRESIDENT in October 2009. Get your calculator and calculate, on may 29 2015, Jonathan will have spent approximately 6 years on the presidential seat. Do proper research before posting nonsense!

Which October 2009? Better stop lying.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8537718.stm

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by doctokwus: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
crownprince102:

Don't mind them.He was formally made the acting on Feb 10,but prior to that and for almost 3mths of year adua's absence he was the de factor president, so do we now take d blame of him preferring instead to insist on reading newspapers?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2015
crownprince102:

February 10,2010 sir go and google it!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2015
doctokwus:

Don't mind them.He was formally made the acting on Feb 10,but prior to that and for almost 3mths of year adua's absence he was the de factor president, so do we now take d blame of him preferring instead to insist on reading newspapers?
Why did civil group had to protest? We need not to lie about what is obvious.......God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by otokx(m): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Collynzo9:

That is why this thread should be in front page.
This ''6 years'' deception have been going on since early last year when he was barely 4 years on the job and many lazy people fell for it.

February 2010 to February 2015 will be 5 years then if he wins as the prophets have said he will get 4 more years.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
otokx:

February 2010 to February 2015 will be 5 years then if he wins as the prophets have said he will get 4 more years.
Funny enough as I was going to church;someone called in on Nigeriainfo and said the President has been there for six years;I said see lies again oh......God will help us in Nigeria,we cover the truth with proapaganda.....

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Seun:
There's so much deliberate misinformation going on sad

Oga Seun ,I feel you;but why are we like this spreading rumours like fire,just read fake Tiwa Salvage dupped Segun Adewale...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
xpac01:
Ok o
*modified*
which road are you talking about? ?
Have you gone through enugu onitsha expressway, or enugu portharcourt express road.
Bros stop typing things from France just because you hear say from your naija PDP brothers.
Also based on the years ish, my nephew is just 3yrs now and is very wise in handling several things at home. I wonder if you expect the suffering downstream sector to stop crying out their minds and overlook things until the president rules for 80years. Hmm, oga you sound educated lemme believe you are just been blinded by some fundamental logics.
I dey road now and I don see the transformation of our roads; if you no believe sir take excursion.....................

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
HNosegbe:
The fact that so many people keep mentioning "six years" suggests that many Nigerians lack the capacity to think for themselves. Someone mentions "six years" on social media and you just run with it without verifying?

Smh.
It's part of the APC propaganda. Even Fashola never fails to mention 6 years whenever he attacks the president. What I don't get is Why none of the aides of the president has deemed it necessary to set the record straight.

6 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

It's part of the APC propaganda. Even Fashola never fails to mention 6 years whenever he attacks the president. What I don't get is Why none of the aides of the president has deemed it necessary to set the record straight.
That is it; I just thought about and did the calculation. When you tell a lie over and over again, it becomes the truth in the heart of the people. Education and enlightenment is basic to leave ignorance behind....................... ceo4eva

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by chat2deen(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but naira is now traded at 185. Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau. Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring BH. Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover. To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing. What then is safe under Jonathan? ?? Absolutely Nothing! !! Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses! !! Enough is enough!

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
chat2deen:
Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to dollar but naira is now traded at 185. Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau. Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring BH. Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover. To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing. What then is safe under Jonathan? ?? Absolutely Nothing! !! Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses! !! Enough is enough!
How many Northern leader has really try to go to Sambisa to mediate like the Niger Deltans did; we love blame game..........

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2015
GEJ has not spent six years,APC propagandists,please learn basic Maths.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:
Who says it's 6 years b4? There is no way it can be 6 years. 6 years back Yaradue was firmly in power. Even if we are to add the time he "oversaw" government in October it won't be 6 years. Though we can't add that because he had no single presidential power then. His power started as agPresident in February. But he is heading home in may.
I heard Gov.Fashola saying six years of his administration.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by chamboy(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Omooba77 .....
"How Much did Jim Nwobodo stole, money that can not buy peogeut and buhari jailed him" - GEJ

"Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them". - Sambo

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2015
chamboy:
Omooba77 .....
"How Much did Jim Nwobodo stole, money that can not buy peogeut and buhari jailed him" - GEJ

"Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them". - Sambo
we are talking about real facts sir
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by chamboy(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Omooba77:

we are talking about real facts sir
wats dis ehn... statements from the Party Candidates
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by Omooba77: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2015
chamboy:
wats dis ehn... statements from the Party Candidates
That is the truth sir,what some people cant achieve in eight years,less than 4years we are seeing the results.Please anyone with pix of Zungeru hydro plant in progress?

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months by chamboy(m): 9:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Omooba77:

That is the truth sir,what some people cant achieve in eight years,less than 4years we are seeing the results.Please anyone with pix of Zungeru hydro plant in progress?
Always in Progress... it well

Feb14 we would decide our future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Saga: ’Mixing Religion With Politics Is Dangerous' -Cardinal Okogie / Army Discovers Bombs In Ikeja 21 Years After Blast, Begins Clearance / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.