Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) (7830 Views)

Nigerian Beauty Queen Dethroned And Disgraced Out Of Office(photo) / Hilarious Photo: When A Prisoner Is Prettier Than The Beauty Queen / PHOTOS : Woman Delivered From Lesbianism..goes From Stud To A Beauty Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

For a start and miss world will be the limi wink grin

When is this coming up?
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Fact
Oh!....mathematical in the building!!! cheesy
Don't mind the guy, I've already told him, He hasn't met you before, That's why he's talking like this.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
lol.u jxt killed my hope tonyt grin . Anyways,greet madam for me and if she has a nice sister, a beg tell madam am ur good brother.lol

U dnt look down on people even if u married..keep it up bro but draw lines shaa..Greetnx boss smiley
I might still coax rubey into ceding her younger sis to you. How about that? wink cheesy tongue
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
hmmm....
she try......nice pics rubey
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

When is this coming up?
We will have to surmon Lala to precisely give us a date. smiley

Lalasticlala where you @? cool
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

When is this coming up?

in ur dreams.......just saying
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

I might still coax rubey into ceding her younger sis to you. How about that? wink cheesy tongue
lolz.do u av any idea how old i am? Make them come out my news for FrontPage say i run down a minor.biko,i fit manage accept rubey because she single now
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
duduhemit36:
hmmm....
she try......nice pics rubey
Sure she is cute and i believe she is "untapped" too wink grin

#justkidding oo# @rubey

R u untapped? tongue
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

Sure she is cute and i believe she is "untapped" too wink grin

#justkidding oo# @rubey

R u untapped? tongue
She Don turn palm wine abi?
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, I'm not. And believe you me, Dechandel and Mathematical are better contestants.

Me ugly na sad
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
krall:
I will report you to mama concept.
Your chooking eye inside small girls abi? angry
Oga krallito abeg o! I take permission b4 this folly move wink
Longtime! grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by debonairprinx(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

She that dares let her try. Seeing is believing. She is until a better pic surfaces here. grin

#Team Rubey cool

#thumbsup. I hope your wife is seeing this. Routing for a lady online o. Lol. Anyway, I respect your opinion. Mine stil stands.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
rexkexmilan:
She Don turn palm wine abi?
And you the wine tapper? Any tapping attempt this night go land you for...... tongue
Oya show-your-certificate if you want rubey grin cheesy
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by undercat: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
She try, but have you seen the one they call dechandel?
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

And you the wine tapper? Any tapping attempt this night go land you for...... tongue
Oya show-your-certificate if you want rubey grin cheesy
Why would I want her??
I don't know her, to say the least, & I Am yet to see her in the real world.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Me ugly na sad
Is that what you think...If your answer is affirmative, You thought wrong. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!, I see you wearing a judge's attire and a wig, I can defend my claim in a court of competent jurisdiction. For me to call a lady a queen of anything, She must posses Mental and physical beauty, and you have both.

Note: This is not flattery, It's just the obvious. undecided
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Why would I want her??
I don't know her, to say the least, & I Am yet to see her in the real world.
Nough respect man! cool

1 Like

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is that what you think...If your answer is affirmative, You thought wrong. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!, I see you wearing a judge's attire and a wig, I can defend my claim in a court of competent jurisdiction. For me to call a lady a queen of anything, She must posses Mental and physical beauty, and you have both.

She has told you her opinion, why push further? You see, rubey is the real deal. You have any other contestant? grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
undercat:
She try, but have you seen the one they call dechandel?
I have, but now rubey is in the ring and its gonna be fight to finish with fatality cool grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
debonairprinx:

#thumbsup. I hope your wife is seeing this. Routing for a lady online o. Lol. Anyway, I respect your opinion. Mine stil stands.
Huuusssshhh!
Dem don sleep, if you like go touch tiger for tail wink grin

1 Like

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

She has told you her opinion, why push further? You see, rubey is the real deal. You have any other contestant? grin
You know mr. Dick, It's not good for a person to appraise his/her self. It's another that will appraise you. Just like you're appreciating Rubey. She (mathematical) may want to deny that fact, but Severus Snape knows.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Never you state both..
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You know mr. Dick, It's not good for a person to appraise his/her self. It's another that will appraise you. Just like you're appreciating Rubey. She (mathematical) may want to deny that fact, but Severus Snape knows.
Good point man! wink But delete that part wey you say i dey "appreciate" rubey, make my wife no land me for emergency ward when she read this wink grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

Loolz.. dastardly speaking
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

Good point man! wink But delete that part wey you say i dey "appreciate" rubey, make my wife no land me for emergency ward when she read this wink grin
Heheheheheheheheehehehehehehe.... grin grin

But that's what you're doing.

Like Seriously, Are you married
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Never you state both..
Well, I just did. I aired my opinion, though I still stand to be corrected... by you.
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Heheheheheheheheehehehehehehe.... grin grin

But that's what you're doing.

Like Seriously, Are you married
The pic on my profile is my daughter wink
So, yes i am married. My wife is just a guest here, though she operates the dastardly monicker anytime she feels like too grin
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by CyberWolf: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

Sorry to burst ya bubble grin The last of em has 3kids. A top notch medic consultant at UPTH and she is 2 yrs ma junior. Check Buhari's daughter grin tongue grin

And dont bother waiting for me daughter, cos she will marry a Saudi prince wink cheesy
guy you are very funny cheesy grin... But Saudi Prince ..hmmm
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
DickDastardly:

The pic on my profile is my daughter wink
So, yes i am married. My wife is just a guest here, though she operates the dastardly monicker anytime she feels like too grin
Damn!!!....Your baby is a cutie cutie. Very beautiful!

Your wife operates this account

does she know you follow only females

Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by Mathematical(f): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Well, I just did. I aired my opinion, though I still stand to be corrected... by you.

Alrighty.. How's ya day faring
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mathematical:

Alrighty.. How's ya day faring
Going smoothly Amigo, I'm terrific!.
How about you?
Re: Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) by DickDastardly(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Damn!!!....Your baby is a cutie cutie. Very beautiful!

Your wife operates this account

does she know you follow only females
Ofcourse she does, just that her mind doesnt work anti-clockwise like yours grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful And Serene Pictures From Around The World / Jennylove7575 is a fraud (False Allegation) / Top Best Websites That Can Pay You Daily 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.