Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,611 members, 7,801,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady (1611 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by kamez(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
I know guys can use crazy and absurd lines when trying to woo a girl.. Sometimes its out of fear, and other times they don't even know that the lines are soo cheap.. It can be worse if the guy has a poor command of english.

So let's share some of our experience here..

Also the ladies are welcome to share the worst pick up line a guy has used while trying to woo them.
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by yorex2011: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Which pickup?.. Hilux or tundra?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by hannesy(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hi gal ermmm,ermmmmm,ermmmmm...lol I couldn't stop loling
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by kamez(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
My experience: back in 2006 in my 1st year in the uni, I had a crush on this preety law student. I also noticed she had her eyes on me, but I never had the courage to approach her.

Then one day I saw her at the photostand in school, And my heart skipped, and few minutes later I went to the school cafe to eat, and I saw her already seated eating so I walked up to her and said "hello" she turned and stared at me and suddenly my mouth went dry.. And next thing that came out from my mumu mouth was ..." Angel I saw u over there and now I'm seeing you over her baby are you TWICE!!

Choi I could see the shock in her eyes... See fine boy wey dey gbagaun anyhow...

Anyway she overcame the shock and smiled few seconds later. We ended up dating for 3yrs.. But she never stopped reminding me of dat line. " Baby are u twice"

Choi english gbakwa oku

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by thiefnubu(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
My craziest pick-up line

Baby I love you, talk your own embarassed
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Enegod(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
If I flip a coin, what are the chances of me
getting head? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by taiocol: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
You the best that has ever happened to me
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Dannidom(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Went straight to her with ful morale didnt talk for like 30s wile she was stil bemused jst staring and looking into her eyes then she turned to go away I held her arm in protest and said

"hy I wud like to see you again" she said ok and we exchangd numbas

that was two years ago I was 19 then. We are stil friends though

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Baddestguyp(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
kamez:
My experience: back in 2006 in my 1st year in the uni, I had dis crush on this preety law student. I notice she had her eyes on me, but I never had the courage to approach her.

The one day I saw her at the photostand. And my heart skipped, and few minutes later I went to the school cafe to eat, and I saw her already seated eating so I walked up to her andsaid "hello" she turned and stared and my mouth went dry.. And next thing that came out from my mumu mouth was ..." Angel I saw u over there and now I'm seeing you over her baby are you TWICE!!

Choi I could see the shock in her eyes... See fine boy wey dey gbagaun anyhow...

Anyway she overcame the shock and smiled few seconds later. We ended up dating for 3yrs.. But she never stopped reminding me of dat line. " Baby are u twice"

Choi english gbakwa oku
grin
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Chidonc(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baby u are a fridge and I am d refrigerant
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by xpac01(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Line of silence.
Just staring at her my brain shut down.
She let out a wicked hiss "mstcheeeeeeewwwwand left me there tongue tied. Chaii. I later got her sha.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Medunah: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Baby, are u a thief? cos the first time i saw you, you stole my breath away

Baby, you are like the egg in my eggroll, without u i am a buns.

Girl, are u a lizard cos agamma eyes on you.
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by themejiwalker(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah:
Baby, are u a thief? cos the first time i saw you, you stole my breath away

Baby, you are like the egg in my eggroll, without u i am a buns.

Girl, are u a lizard cos agamma eyes on you.

Lol. did they work on you?
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
My worst line was erm...erm, baby u av beautiful eyes just lyk snake grin and she was lyk undecided
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mine was..hey lady hands up..
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol! Most hilarious pick up line a guys used on me.
He came up to me and said hello please can you help me out, I forgot my phone number so I wanna dial your number on my phone. I was like what the hell grin
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Maamin(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
All those lines are weak angry...try this next time

baby those are nice pair of legs at what time do they open? tongue

it works perfectly grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by kamez(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
He came up to me and said hello please can you help me out, I forgot my phone number so I wanna dial your number on my phone. I was like what the hell grin

Hilariously dumb!! At least he had the guts to try.. Give him some credit that
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Sabadon(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
lolzzxz a frnd of mine once told a girl...I want to see u private,then he started i love u oya love me back,,,d girl was mute,maybe trying to imagine stuffs den my guy gave d last..."if u love me u ll enjoy me"
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by stanisbaratheon: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

that is so so stale. That guy must be on cheap paracetamol
Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Mine was epic,
...Meet the babe....was like what a hell.....compiled morale.....on getting closer to her, I began to sweat (para internal heat) I held her hand....she turned and I was like....please don't mind my sweating, I've never talked to any girl in my life before.......will you be my girlfriend?? she stared at me from my toothpick waist to my coconut head and said ok, I smiled and told her......we see again again here,i will call you.

l left without collecting her contact......chai..anxiety bad ooo

1 Like

Re: What Are The Worst Lines U ve ever Used when trying to woo or toast a lady by Uchenna10(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2022
kamez:
My experience: back in 2006 in my 1st year in the uni, I had a crush on this preety law student. I also noticed she had her eyes on me, but I never had the courage to approach her.

Then one day I saw her at the photostand in school, And my heart skipped, and few minutes later I went to the school cafe to eat, and I saw her already seated eating so I walked up to her and said "hello" she turned and stared at me and suddenly my mouth went dry.. And next thing that came out from my mumu mouth was ..." Angel I saw u over there and now I'm seeing you over her baby are you TWICE!!

Choi english gbakwa oku

Lol...I understand bro .....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Heartbreak / Funny Picture On How To Keep A Successful Marriage. / Why Men Can't Keep Their Hands Off Their Penis, Even While Asleep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.