Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (45337 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by rooqee120(f): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2015
vega84:
. Stupid talk Hw can u encourage such rudness so if u jst enter ur bf house and sees anybody in the bathroom u start beating her sharply? Do u knw she can be anybody? Ur bf cousin,sister,friend,co worker etc. She should hav asked b4 fighting her! Abeg make una no the back nonsense. @ op ur gf bleeped up! Period!
kai! Humanbeings...I hail una. If it wia to b d oda way round, na ur type go dey tell d op say make him breakup wit im babe. Although, nt dat i "totally" support wat d op's gf did, but she must react now. Lets call a spade a spade! Between, she is none of dos u mentioned, she is jxt a stranger who thinks having a shower in a guy's house is cool...*Read my lip* She is a HOLE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by modskiller(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2015
ROTFL
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by simeonval: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Op you are the one that arranged the whole thing. What are you doing in the house by that time? U don't have work abi. You invited the lady,unfortunately your girl caught up with you and you come here to tell us stories. From my own analysis you met her at your office or somewhere and invited her to your house, you now come here to tell us she came to drink cold water, there's no cold pure water outside for her to buy and drink. Pls tell us another story or tell us the truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by player007(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
krall:
now I am thinking about it, you are right. But does getting jealous really mean it?. I should apologise to her..
As long as you know your hand are clean. Appologise and explian to her. What really happend.
If you have done something similar in the past it may be hard for her to forgive, but if not Man up.
Jealousy is essential, going overboard is what shouldn't be condoned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
it was a setup...e etisalat girl dey plan 4 yu since

wen pastor wil b sayin enemies die by fire una go tink say na joke grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
The etisalat girl was upto sometin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Monicasque(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ariyke:
The etisalat girl sef sad why bath in stranger's house

exactly. Who the hell does dat.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op put urself in ur gf shoes,nd y would d etisalat girl take her bath at d first place without ur consent,is dat wat she was paid to do,its girls like dis dat puts guys in trouble,going to a strangers house nd taking her bath,she get luck say she no meet all dos badoo boys,dey for show her d map of d world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
jomile:
Op put urself in ur gf shoes,nd y would d etisalat girl take her bath at d first place without ur consent,is dat wat she was paid to do,its girls like dis dat puts guys in trouble,going to a strangers house nd taking her bath,she get luck say she no meet all dos badoo boys,dey for show her d map of d world
abeg explain how they show dem map of world.
Its like that's what I'll start doing angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Etisalat again The other day nah UCHE oo. angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
krall:
abeg explain how they show dem map of world.
Its like that's what I'll start doing angry
naah u r too good for dat,my point is wat if she comes across a guy dat has bad intentions,it would have been a different story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by ohaleoghene(f): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
your girlfriend 's attitude is so uncivilized. she must be raz and probably a street girl. lack proper home training . no matter what ,why will she raised her hands to beat up a fellow girl ? the girl might be anybody. OK let's assumed she was also a girlfriend beating her doesn't make sense. look if you partner cheat on u ,u don't have issue with the next person but with your partner. all of u accusing the etisalat girl of bathing are not totally right . she might just have it in mind to bath and leave. agreed she could have asked for permission but maybe she intend doing it quickly. my concern is how loose the op gf is. she is far from a wife material . her type will go out fighting anybody. think about it this way ,will two men in that situation have fought ?women should start being mature. who knows ,she might just be another gold digger fighting for the money and not the love. I can't just bring myself to see reasons why the op gf is right . what happen to decorum ? why not ask questions instead of assuming . rubbish ! street uneducated girl . it is only alatas that behave the way she did

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by CharlieMaria(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Why d tag ' etisalat ' undecided
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by ITbomb(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
And it is on the front page.
SMH
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by ifypedro38(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
The part 2 of the scripts will be very interesting, Abeg go check your voter!s card ,,
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
This poster is back with his tales and Nairalanders will fall again till they realise its the troll with another imagined tale.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by princesana(f): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
na waooooo
grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by joromi: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
So the etisalat girl no lock door when bathing ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by free2ryhme: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
I don't know why one can't find decency anymore. You wonder if these girls you call girlfriend have parents and loved ones because of the evil they do. I don't want to go into details so I will make it brief.
It was just this wednesday that I heard a knock on my gate and when I opened, it was an etisalat sales rep. girl. The ones that sell sims and modems. It was very hot and sunny so as she was displaying her goods at the gate I invited her into my shady veranda so as to know their tarrif and plans and if I will buy a modem.
After we discussed for a while, she asked for cold water and if she could rest for a while as she had been out since 10am. I agreed and after about 20mins she said she wants to use my toilet. That was were I made a mistake.
Instead of taking her to my visitor's toilet because it was dirty, I took her to the normal one that has both toilet and bathroom together and went to wait in the parlour. She didn't come out after 5mins so I thought it was shiit she was shiiting.
Just as I was relaxing watching tv, my girlfriend entered and ran to the toilet like she was pressed. Before my mind can process the gate I had left open. And how to stop my girlfriend from barging into the toilet, I had already heard commotion from the toilet area.
I ran to see what has happened and it is my girlfriend dragging the etisalat girl out screaming how she has caught me today!!! Lo and behold the etisalat girl is only tying a towel and wet. It seems like she took a bath in my bathroom. Before I can explain, she is dragging her by the hair, dragged her towel off and is beating her. I had to forcefully stop her. It was too bad...
I personally had to drive that girl home because she couldn't face her colleagues after the ordeal. When I came back, my girlfriend was no were to be found and hasn't been picking my calls. I am still planning on how to deal with her when I catch her.

tell us another lie
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
rooqee120:
Yes i agree she shld hv handle it wit more maturity bt dat still did nt justify wat d etisalat gal did nah

Wait until you see a guy taking a shower in your babes bathroom then come and lecture me about maturity later. I can't blame the girl she acted how an average girl would act. I think the Etisalat girl was lucky I'm so sure if my ex caught her a girl even leaving my house it might be worse let alone in the bathroom. She would soak her clothes in water beat her black and blue before busting anything glass in the house even my LED TVs won't be spared. Anyways she is my ex now sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
aisha2:
This poster is back with his tales and Nairalanders will fall again till they realise its the troll with another imagined tale.
we are talking real life experiences and you are talking nonsense. Why do you always pick on me?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
we are talking real life experiences and you are talking nonsense. Why do you always pick on me?

As are all your numerous tales
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by marshalcarter: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
I smell lies undecided
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
free2ryhme:

tell us another lie
are you okay?.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by olivegirl(f): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Women maybe she pooed on her cloth, the etisalt girl or she planned it with your girlfriend
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by clemz85(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
every thing is normal, you, eti babe n your babe, every thing went the way it should , just be patient your bae will later demand explanation den tell her d truth if she didn't accept it, den you don't hv an understanding & trusting bae, just relax n be patient
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Matildahenshaw(f): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
How damn we conclude without understanding the situations...Have been a victim of fast judgement,and i wish I could change that day everyday,If You Love Someone dont ever let them go so easily.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by hotgunz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm jst like dat?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
aisha2:

As are all your numerous tales
how can some just start forging stories? angry if its another person that posted this it won't be questioned. But once "krall" is sighted everyone starts raising eyebrows.
Its totally unfair.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.