Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (45352 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Sunshinelady(f): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
simeonval:
Op you are the one that arranged the whole thing. What are you doing in the house by that time? U don't have work abi. You invited the lady,unfortunately your girl caught up with you and you come here to tell us stories. From my own analysis you met her at your office or somewhere and invited her to your house, you now come here to tell us she came to drink cold water, there's no cold pure water outside for her to buy and drink. Pls tell us another story or tell us the truth.
buhahahaha
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Sunshinelady(f): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
we are talking real life experiences and you are talking nonsense. Why do you always pick on me?
lol, dis OP funny
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
If ur bae didnta come, its likey u willl bleep d etisalat babe. So, keep calm and settle things wt ur gf...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by PouhJreal: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Guy dis ur story is d bomb cheesy can I get d full script fron u so as to produce dis little dramer pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by nairabetguru(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]

Bros stop to dey lie nah cry
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by xmich(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
This kind story na im dey vex me,

so if the girl na your relative na so ur girl go just knack her claim stunch join body mmmssssh
no way we cant continue like this,what a bullshit
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
@Op, your gf is at fault here, let's assume that Etisalat babe is your cousin or niece, your gf would have done the same thing to her......

O boy, think well ooooo before you enter one chance with this kind babe

I have a similar experience couple of yrs back here in UK, my girlfriend saw a shower cap on my window, just behind d window cotton but instead of asking me about it, guess what she did, she went for my housemate(Innocent lady) straight up, dragged her out of bed and beat d innocent lady mercilessly.

O boy, it was an eye opener for me and took to my heels after that incident

She don marry now, I hear sey she dey beat anybody beatable

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by logica(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
You mean, the Etisalat girl was tying your towel or she brought her own?

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by PouhJreal: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
If ur bae didnta come, its likey u willl bleep d etisalat babe. So, keep calm and settle things wt ur gf... Frm ur story I believe u don't hav anytin in ur mind becos u liked ur gf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
your story can make a sweet Nollywood movie with part 1 to 12
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by dljbd1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just wondering...why didn't the etisalat babe lock the door? undecided
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Emodeee: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
rooqee120:
Hahahahah chai i no fit laf o. @op, if u said u dnt hv any hidden agenda, i myt blv u, bt dat etisalat babe...she no try at ol. Hw on earth will u b in someones house, a stranger for dat matter, and claimed u wnt to ease urself(though, acceptble) bt having a bath in a strangers house(a man for dat matter) is totally out of courtesy. Haba wen no b say she shit for body. And as for u op, u expect ur gf to come out of d toilet to as u in a cool romantic voice "darlyn, who is dat lady i saw in d bathroom tying ur towel and jxt had her bath? Haba...lets b realistic hera jare...

d gal sef wan seduce am.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by andyanders: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op, how old are you and so called uncivilized girlfriend? I believe your lady is just not normal and hence should have behaved herself.She is not civilized as you are only dating and legally married.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by jamst(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
nairabetguru:

Bros stop to dey lie nah cry
Oh my god! grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by PouhJreal: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
xmich:
This kind story na im dey vex me,

so if the girl na your relative na so ur girl go just knack her claim stunch join body mmmssssh
no way we cant continue like this,what a bullshit
for me no she is too hard for my liking,
She should hav giving room for explaination
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by omajali2003(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Call their customer Care sadCall their customer Care
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Samabu07(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
ROTFL...Bizarre. But your girl is a weirdo sha...what if that Sales Rep girl was your distant cousin sister?

Brawls doesn't resolve every conflict.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by KcVictor(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
That etisalat girl get evil intention.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by tivta(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
This might be a fake story or real. Like I always say, I will never fight for a girl who is not being oppressed. If it was my gal,I would apologize to the man, work out of the bathroom and ask her who was that. If I don't believe her story I carry out my own investigation. The truth ALWAYS comes out. What if the gf had killed the girl? Won't she go to jail for murder? Love doesn't mean being stupid , people should never take matters into their own hands especially when its not a blood relation. People who act in such manner are just "blessed" with LOW self esteem. Never give more than you can afford to loose.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by jesbu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
blatant lies.
Tell us the true story.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by tucee31: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Infact ehn, dis op, I don't believe ur story ojare. Tell us d truth, u have known dat etisalat sales gal tey tey. If not, how will she just knock on ur door and d rest of ur fake tales by moonlight undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by ALAYORMII: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
This ur story is very flawed

All the while she was taking her bath, you never heard water splashing from ur bathroom?

Etisalat sales gurlz mostly sell sims and not modem

She said she wanted water you gave her and the next thing is she wants to ease herself

Why will a girl you don't know just be taking her bath in ur bathroom?

This ur tori go good for labe orun

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
she is an adult. She shouldn't have behaved rashly. angry
Some girls are just very wicked.

yeahhh id see what would u do in same situation if u love girl
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Temptee101(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
I beg @op nor vex o. You nor get the etisalat bae pisure? Or pisure of your gf draging her hair; make we for believe you.

But @Op you allowed a stranger into your bathroom all alone because na woman she be?

If na guy, you go gree?
The power of a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by SHOCK7(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
mcjester:
That Etisalat chick deserves what she got, Thank God say ur gf spoil her agenda
how 'ld u dat vile 2!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Qmab: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
True or fake story isn't what matters but good human relations. In a safer world, taking advantage of someone's bathroom shouldn't be such a huge deal but in ds current world we live in, it calls for skepticism. That said. Also finding a member of the opposite sex in one's spouse personal space shouldn't have resulted in fist fight but calm reasoning and enquiries. That's how to have a healthy relationship.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by slap1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
If this is a nollywood movie, you will finally marry the etisalat girl.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by mexzony: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na wa o.
Women and their issues.
How u go bath for stranger house and men ur gf na werey o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by kelobestline(m): 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
player007:
Can't laugh o. But I think your gf's reaction is Normal. I. Mean think about it. The Etisalat lady even made it all worst by going all the way to take her bath. Abi se get diffrent agenda ni?
If a lady dosent get angry or jealous over you trust me she dosent Love you.
bt his gurlfrd went too far, what if d gurl was her guy's close relation
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by onlineadejoh(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm, well I'm no judge but I honestly think there's more to this ur "nicemanity" in de 1st place. How could you go that far being nice to a lady that's not stranded per se! For heavens sake she didn't just start that bl***y etisalat job that day and even if she did, so? Is ur middle name 'father krismas?' Bro you shit 4 church jor. Just fenk God say ur girl no kill de id**t. You better go look for her and beg her for forgiveness cos if you were in her shoes, you obviously won't smile and walk away. It's very easy for anyone to advise you to let her be but she's urs and not theirs...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yoruba man talk say 'my dog wey die no pain me bt na my name wey die wit am pain me pass'. Etisalat don suffer 4 dis thread
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by roymary: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Op

You lie so tey- e turn reality . SMH grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Funny Things Ladies Do To Gain Attention Of Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.