Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,010 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things. (689 Views)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things. by simplemach(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice write up. She did most of these things to me, thank God i'm free now.
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things. by kristein(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
nice one!

inbtw,what is wrong with this vickyyB of a girl self that's mentioning my moniker up and down angry..trouble dey sleep inyanga go wake am!
Re: Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things. by Afrok(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cool post op, but I think any lady that's behaving like that is an ancestor to the guy. I mean, how can a lady be that dominating / controlling and the guy will think its love, damn! if such guys family members aren't fasting and praying for the guy to fly and not even run, he might end up been a full househusband for d lady undecided.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of Who A Bad Guy Is / Outburst:the Best Horoskope To Have Sex With Is Sagittarius Woman / Quit!quit!!quit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.