Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno (3391 Views)

PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
How come people of borno state came out in their well starched and ironed outfit to see the president when the daily news we get from the state is of chaos, mass murder, burning of whole villages, people fleeing the state, kidnap, suicide bombing etc? You mean this same people have a special place where they keep their clothes, far from the reach of boko haram's destruction which destroys electrical installations? Certain pictures are circulating which shows the president waving to a crowd of supporters at his borno rally, buttressing a claim that he was well received by thesame people he never visited in their time of trouble. [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachements/2062529_b8iimmfcuaamr02_jpeg79c92e58160f940fbd6f3a4fa36910de[/img] [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachements/2062528_b8igtqsiuaa6emf_jpeg63325b83c7ac10b1d56b14f8754849e5[/img] Judging based on these pictures alone is like judging based on only one side of an argument, when another side or another angle of view can give a shrewd person a clearer term for the event. One should be able to notice the well dressed men in the background all looking like they were politicians. Where are the commoners of borno state in the rally? We saw no roughly or averagely dressed crowd, which campains are known for, at the rally It is only an unsuspecting fellow that will not arrive at the conclusion that the few people at the rally are actually the core PDP members from the state, other states and from abuja, who knew their security will be guaranteed because a sitting president with all his security operatives will be there. We all know what a typical Nigerian presidential rally looks like; but the event at borno displayed something unusual of a rally staged by an incumbent president. Since the commencement of 2015 campaigns, the event at borno was the first time I'll actually see so much sand in a campaign arena cos there were no people to overshadow the ground. Majority might give an excuse that the people of the state have all fled the state for fear of boko haram, hence the reason for the low turnout. Such an excuse further shows the incompetence of whoever they are defending. Maybe we have to wait for another political party to hold theirs before we judge, but so far so good, the borno PDP rally is the poorest and I believe we all know why by now. [size=67pt]Massive Crowd[/size] grin grin grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061729_twimg201501241313_jpeg6264018d1de2f0508f15305afcb5993b www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061642_b8g8t3ocuaa4xux_jpeg3eab27d544369e66273ebb8abd80abcd when the president arrived. Notice how scanty the place is. www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061845_twimg20150124144644_jpeg550bb4919b0178dec0ab04a8b5fef361 look at the soldiers parading the whole place. They'll all leave as soon as the president departs, leaving borno people with no one to protect them. www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061728_twimg20150124135419_jpeg984a0945067e1ef07ae1c61b917f85ea very scanty grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061650_b8g290mccaefiwc_jpegddc831ed695afd0a24f0796433ae887a walking alone grin www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061908_twimg20150124150831_jpeg962cbe8f307546b39a926ad254bc5f23 www.nairaland.com/attachments/2061859_twimg20150124145605_jpeg484f189e96eed92009dbba79bcd24f78

5 Likes

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why aren't the pictures showing?
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by donphilopus: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD:

Me too surprise o. I thought it was my browser was having a problem o.

1 Like

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bro Jona it is finish cry

4 Likes

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by horlak(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let's wait and see.

Feb. 14 Loading..............

Sai ..................?

Finish it and ...............

This must get to FP oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by sCun: 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Not every part of Borno has been taken ovet by Boko haram.
Some parts like Maiduguri still have people living their normal lives, you will even find some expatriates in Maiduguri working for oil exploration companies.

1 Like

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by alaoeri: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
The pictures are fake, you can never see men & women freely mixing in any northern gathering, the women doesn't dress like typical northerners. The pictures are pure Photoshop handy work of Reno Omockery.

3 Likes

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Juliaann(f): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
eighTHREAD when will you stop all this your lies?

4 Likes

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Brahms(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun BringBackOurPictures !! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Brahms(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Juliaann:
eighTHREAD when will you stop all this your lies?

Juliaann when will you have sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by mgbeketoto: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
What were you doing when the BOKO HARAM BOYS KIDNAPPED YOUR GIRLS? cheesy
You have IBB, SANUSI, ATIKU, BUHARI and many more all there.
If it is to LOOT, you will come out in droves!
IBB has a whole army guarding him in MINNA.
Go and tell him to give you some soldiers to protect your 'BORNO BORDERS'!
Shikena!!!!! kiss
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Juliaann(f): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Brahms:

Juliaann when will you have sense?
When you quit all your lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by maestroferddi: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan remains the symbol of a united Nigeria.

No amount of propaganda and hate speech will make us compromise the indivisibility of this nation.

Scaremongers and fifth columnists should beware.

4 Likes

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
LIES FROM APC E-MAGGOT.
I ATTENDED IT LIVE TO SEE THINGS FOR MYSELF AND THE CROWD WAS BEYOND WHAT I EXPECTED. JUST THAT THE PEOPLE WERE VERY ORGANISED AND MAINTAINED DECORUM.
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Brahms(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Juliaann:
When you quit all your lies

Then you will never have sense! undecided
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by mumumugu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
truth is many who registered in borno fled the state due to bokoharam,

bokoharam was doing goodluck a favor by displacing voters.

Com febuary,less than 1million will vote

2 Likes

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Yeske2(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
masterpower:
LIES FROM APC E-MAGGOT.
I ATTENDED IT LIVE TO SEE THINGS FOR MYSELF AND THE CROWD WAS BEYOND WHAT I EXPECTED. JUST THAT THE PEOPLE WERE VERY ORGANISED AND MAINTAINED DECORUM.
Pictures or..........

1 Like

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Dannyset(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
The pictures aren't fake. I watched the campaign live myself because I was actually interested in his campaign in that state. What I discovered was that the security level there needed to be very high. Some of the centres of the field was barricaded to prevent people moving closer to d President, and dis is understandable as far as am concern. U don't want to joke with BH. And 2, majority of those there were PDP members and few people who probably love the President.
Why do u think Buhari didn't go there to campaign? Na the fear of BH na. That's why I think its likely that the BH thing is from the ruling party. Buhari shld try n go there ooo. We need their vote en mass.

1 Like

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by alaoeri: 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dannyset:
The pictures aren't fake. I watched the campaign live myself because I was actually interested in his campaign in that state. What I discovered was that the security level there needed to be very high. Some of the centres of the field was barricaded to prevent people moving closer to d President, and dis is understandable as far as am concern. U don't want to joke with BH. And 2, majority of those there were PDP members and few people who probably love the President.
Why do u think Buhari didn't go there to campaign? Na the fear of BH na. That's why I think its likely that the BH thing is from the ruling party. Buhari shld try n go there ooo. We need their vote en mass.
Buhari will soon be there guess u should check his campaign schedule & find out the date.

1 Like

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Boss13: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Many people at the rally are from neighboring states. The president is capitalizing on rigging the elections. I heard him mention he has strong supporter base in lagos and I thought he was drunk not till AIG Mbu was redeployed to lagos that I realised the president wasn't joking about the strong supporter base in lagos
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Dannyset:
if the people were prevented from the centre of the arena just to protect the president as you say, how come we couldn't find anyone dressed in average Clothing but those with expensive well-starched and ironed clothes which are similar in color? They were simply core PDP members, not ordinary borno people.
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by fleet7(m): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2015
keep deciving yourself with your contructive delima.They no de tell blind man say rain the fall.If you no get better job come we need a house boy.GEJ till 2019 No shaking tree ride on my able president.
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Caseless: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
eighTHREAD:
this how gej was swept out of the state today.

1 Like

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Caseless: 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
fleet7:
keep deciving yourself with your contructive delima.They no de tell blind man say rain the fall.If you no get better job come we need a house boy.GEJ till 2019 No shaking tree ride on my able president.

1 Like

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Caseless: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Reolam:
Bro Jona it is finish cry
yeah... see the reception in ondo today... it is presidential.

Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2015
sCun:
Not every part of Borno has been taken ovet by Boko haram.
Some parts like Maiduguri still have people living their normal lives, you will even find some expatriates in Maiduguri working for oil exploration companies.
Which oil exploration companies are those? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Most Northerners don't look like real human beings to me! Sorry to say what I see in those images.They are scary!
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by reborn1: 3:48am On Jan 25, 2015
masterpower:
LIES FROM APC E-MAGGOT.

Lmaoooo see big lie. Emmy, so you travelled to Borno just to see the rally. Ahahahahaha. I love the way you lie, so funny.
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Adeoba10(m): 5:27am On Jan 25, 2015
all4naija:
Most Northerners don't look like real human beings to me! Sorry to say what I see in those images.They are scary!
Den call any of ur family to get u mud n start moulding urs.
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Chuukwudi(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2015
I don't know why I support Buhari.
FairBuhari 14th will determine.
If I end up voting for Jonathan, then it's because I'm against the mentality that power must return to the North.
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Vikky014(f): 6:56am On Jan 25, 2015
Chuukwudi:
I don't know why I support Buhari.
FairBuhari 14th will determine.
If I end up voting for Jonathan, then it's because I'm against the mentality that power must return to the North.
imagine you dnt know y u support buhari
Re: My Observations From Pdp's Rally In Borno by Alphaoscar: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2015
alaoeri:
The pictures are fake, you can never see men & women freely mixing in any northern gathering, the women doesn't dress like typical northerners. The pictures are pure Photoshop handy work of Reno Omockery.

Even from the video of the rally that was sent to me yesterday, I don't need anybody to tell me that the pictures uploaded by the PDP goons are doctored. The few crowd were chanting Sai Buhari at the mention of Nigeria. The chant is very loud and clear and the compere for the event tried to convince them to change their stance but they remain adamant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Adminstration / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading / Just In: APC In Shambles, Yakubu Dogara Emerges Speaker (house Of Reps!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.