Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience (5087 Views)

I Don’t Have joystick Erection Over My Wife’s Nagging Attitude- Husband (pic) / Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity / Has Yr Mother Ever Told You, You Have Yr Fathers Pples Bad Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude?: My Experience

First of all, please forgive me because this write-up may be a bit long but I just want to pour out my heart and my recent experience so that we can all learn from it.

A girl contacted me through a dating show recently (she contacted me on Saturday). She called me for like 30 seconds and cut it as we were talking, and of course you know the usual thing! She expected me to call back which I did immediately. You know that most of them will never call you for longer than one minute for the first time, even if they work in Central Bank of Nigeria! Lol!

As we talked (after I called her back), I asked her some things about herself which she told me. But as we were talking, I noticed this air of arrogance in her and it was a very loud air of arrogance. The first instance was when I was only just trying to chip in something while we talked and she said something like: "na wa for you, can't you just keep quiet and listen"? I was shocked but I didn’t show it. Or am I the only one who feels this is not polite enough?

If you're discussing with someone on the phone, and they're telling you something, is it wrong to chip in things like: "Hmmm, ok, eyaaah", etc, while they're talking to you? Is it a crime to do this? Are you just expected to keep quiet for the whole of the five minutes or so of the conversation? But let's even assume you "mistakenly" interjected according to them, are they supposed to make the above statement? Especially someone you've never met, especially someone you're expecting to go into a relationship with?

We talked for long on phone and after she told me some things about herself I then asked her to give me her Facebook ID which she refused. At a point, she even kept quiet for long and didn't know what to say or what lie to tell me about her Facebook ID just because she didn't want to give it to me.

From my bad experiences from "runs girls", pretenders, players, scammers and all sorts of bad girls in recent past, I have come to learn that I must first insist on seeing a girl's profile and pictures on the social media, especially on Facebook which I'm more comfortable with, after she contacts me via the show. From there you will know who is genuine or not and know who is out to scam you or who is a runs girl. If she tries to hide her ID from you or tells you she is not on Facebook even when she is, then you'll know she's hiding something or trying to scam you. Pls note that in this instance, the first port of contact for both of you is the dating show which is radio or TV. (Blind date or whatever you call it!)

So after seeing your profile and pictures, then if I like you, then we can probably arrange to meet at a public place, eg Mr Biggs, Sweat Sensation, etc and discuss more. If I don't like you, from your picture or personality, there will be no need to waste my time arranging for a meeting with you. Yes, life itself is a gamble, so sometimes if you're too busy with work or you're the buse type, you may try out this dating option and if it works for you, fine, if not, life continues.

And when I say I had bad experiences from these so called "runs girls", players and pretenders, I mean that it was really a bad experience that is a story for another day. Many of them have scammed me of a lot of money all in the name of love. So if you were the one, won't you be more careful? If you were the one, won't you be bitter?

So when she didn’t know what lie to tell me anymore about her Facebook ID, she then said that she had not activated her Facebook ID. But she is actually on Facebook! But if someone is on Facebook, do you need any form of activation for me to view your profile? Capital No! Even if you have not been active on Facebook, all I need is your ID to view your profile and pictures, and you don't even need to log into your ID before I can view it using my own profile.

So as she continued to avoid giving me her ID, I told her no problem, that if that was what she wanted, I would abide by it. I asked her her complexion and she told me she was chocolate, as well as her height and other physical attributes.

So as we talked, I was trying to tell her that it's good for us to see each other's picture online before meeting physically because it will even make it easier for us to identify each other on the day we shall meet physically. But as soon as I said this, she got angry and said many things including this expression that really surprised me: "This guy, you argue too much, I'm telling you something and you're arguing with me", just because she was hiding her ID from me. And I never even argued with her in the first place. I felt she shouldn't have made that kind of statement. I felt it was rude of her or am I wrong? Talking of age, I'm definitely nine years older than her and she's in her late twenties according to her.

But despite our age difference, partners are equal once you're in a relationship, so I don’t feel special because of being older, but is it polite of her to have made such remark? Age difference to me is nothing if both of you in a relationship are matured and there's mutual respect. At least for the fact that we haven't even met, was she not supposed to observe some decorum in her utterances? No she didn't but displayed her very hot temper on that first day. But thank God she even showed herself early!

So it really pissed me off instantly, so I told her I'm not happy with such remark and that I was no longer interested in meeting her. I ended the call. But it seemed to me she was desperate for a relationship or was it desperate to scam me I should say? She then started sending me very annoying messages, many of them I can't reproduce here, but I will just reproduce one of those messages below for you to read and judge for yourself if such should come from any decent girl. I still have all the messages in my phone as I write this.

It reads: "Ur entire family is arrogant. U're a bastard. Useless thing. Animal like u.''

I was shocked by all her insultive messages but I just laughed over it. It showed she was desperate. But why are some girls so desperate, mannerless and utterly rude? Why must we men always be at the receiving end of women's rude behavior and bad mouth? How can women expect to have successful relationships if they don't control their temper and refrain from their well known terrible attitude and bad mouth? Mind you, I'm not against women per se, because men have their own flaws too.

During our conversation, she had told me she graduated from the University of Ibadan in 2011 and studied Business Administration and she's from Ondo state. Whether such claims are actually true I can't tell. She said she lived in Abuja before and just came to Lagos recently (two months ago) and that she is currently working with House of Tara in Festac, Lagos. She said she lives in Festac alone and according to her, she's just managing the job at Tara for now. As we discussed on the phone, she didn't even know me or who I am, she hasn't met me before and she didn't even know that I can even employ her. She told me her name was Lola (Omolola).

I even had cause to doubt whether she was actually a graduate or a "half-baked graduate" because in one of her numerous insultive text messages to me she wrote something like: "did i told u dat am searching"! And many other unforgivable blunders in many of her messages! I was surprised that someone who claimed to have studied Business Administration from the prestigious University of Ibadan could write that way! Even a primary four pupil should know it should be "Did I tell you... ".

Pls I'm very sorry for saying this, but UI graduates pls kindly come out and defend yourselves. Let us stop the rot in our University system and in our citadels of learning in Nigeria. Let us stop this issue of saying Nigerian graduates are unemployable by employers of labour. Can she truly be a graduate of the prestigious premier University, UI? What has University education really become in Nigeria? I'm a graduate myself of a reputable Nigerian University and I'm ashamed of these type of half-baked products from our universities who are not worthy in character and learning and who try to soil the name of our reputable citadels of academic excellence. Let me just stop there; let me not say much about myself, it's of no need here.

So she's now pretending not to be searching anymore just because I told her I didn’t like her behavior! Who knows what she did in Abuja that made her relocate to Lagos in the first place? Who knows whether she was even sent packing from Abuja because of this type of arrogant and mannerless behavior? I hope that the management of House of Tara in Festac would endeavor to really investigate this girl properly because I don't think she deserves to work there. This is the type of girl that will put her employers in trouble if she continues to work there. This is the type of girl that can even put her employer into serious indebtedness with her bad behavior, rude attitude and flippant mouth and I'm talking from experience.

Nigerian men should please "shine your eyes" and run away from all these mannerless and hot-tempered girls all over the place who pretend to be who they are not. Many of them are rude, mannerless and highly materialistic. Pls pardon my language but I'm seriously pained by this girl's behavior. The only way we can change our society for the better and make relationships work better is not to tolerate bad behavior of this nature and to speak out against it. Let everybody who has any such nasty experience come out to share their experiences and speak against it.

Let us stop indulging or tolerating bad behavior from both guys and girls. Let us stop this mentality that girls or women are naturally terrible or that a woman must have bad behavior and as a result, we now tolerate all sorts of bad manners and bad mouth from women. Women should stop saying that your mouth is your strength and then you use it badly. Let your mouth be your strength in a positive way and not by having bad mouth. There are actually good women out there who would not do this. A woman with bad mouth does not deserve to be married, simple!

Let us stop wife battery and domestic violence by not only preaching against it, but by also vehemently speaking against bad mouth, bad attitude and bad manners by our women which are the direct and remote causes of wife battery in many instances. Let us save our marriages by speaking against some "little things" that matter. It is wrong for a woman to insult a man. It is also wrong for a man to insult a woman or to beat her. Let us realize that there's no smoke without fire.

Relationship, dating and particularly marriage is a very serious business which you must never toy with if you want to have a peaceful life and a successful sojourn on earth.

Let us all learn from this. Pls let's have your candid comments on these issues. Let’s make our relationships and marriages work better. Let's make Nigeria better. Pls remember to vote wisely in the forthcoming elections. God bless Nigeria. God bless you all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls read and share your views on any of the issues I raised.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by armadeo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Actually you sound desperate.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
armadeo:

No, that's not true.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Seaen(m): 12:01am On Jan 25, 2015
Bros..Sorry o.. but you too sef u like talk o..all these story cos of a blind phone date... angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Seaen:
Bros..Sorry o.. but you too sef u like talk o..all these story cos of a blind phone date... angry

Well just for us to learn from it. I feel someone will have something to learn from the story.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by lillaowow(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
City44:

No, that's not true.
i see you as jobless and a Whiner.
you mean to tell me you wrote all that cos of someone you met through a radio show was rude to you?

UI graduates needs to defend their Alma Mata just because someone told you she went to UI which you cannot verify.

Dude, you're really jobless and you lack class

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
armadeo:

U wnt blame him, he said he is nine years older dan a Lady in her late twenties ddn he should b in his mid to late thirties, it's understandable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 25, 2015
lillaowow:

you mean to tell me you wrote all that cos of someone you met through a radio show was rude to you?

UI graduates needs to defend their Alma Mata just because someone told you she went to UI which you cannot verify.

Now dat's really insolent, sometimes u don't need to be rude to others to make ur point knwn

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Anyways, @ op y blind date? Y social network?? Y radio/tv show?? Dis pple ren't real only few, and hw to u get to knw the real ones frm the million fake? Dere re ladies everywhere, in ur office, in church (best), @ the eatery, there re women everywhere, y not go to one or two and talk friendship wit dem, frm dere sth cn come up, forget all dis blind date or wateva it's not real

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2015
zaragal:

Now dat's really insolent, sometimes u don't need to be rude to other to make ur point knwn

Abi o. That's the nature of some people. They must insult others to make a comment.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Op, forget about this issue and find a life partner from a better place. You will definitely meet all kinds of people from a blind date. Or were you not aware of that? Judging from where you met this lady, you are expected to keep your expectations low. When she declined in disclosing her facebook username, you should have accepted and moved on because you were gonna meet her face to face regardless and you could meet in a public place for safety reasons.

Left to me, your expectations were really high because your long epistle says it all. Get a grip and move on. There are many uncouth and ill mannered individuals, male and female. Learn to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Its not worth opening a thread for. Seems you take things or yourself toooooo seriously and perhaps you were too assertive and she was put off by it. Move on and find someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2015
lillaowow:

You are damn wrong.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2015
City44:

Abi o. That's the nature of some people. They must insult others to make a comment.

U need to see hw I insulted one in one thread lyk dat, I had to jst change my colour straight up for him, I couldn't believe it myself, jst me only for two small boys. I gave dem dere size some nairalanders cn be very insolent, and recklessly be looking for other pple's trouble and if u keep calm and act lyk a good gal dey ll follow u up and continue insulting, sometimes it's good to show an agbero dat u hav some madness inside of u, it's jst dat u re jst keeping sane so dey wnt take u for a ride,...it's all jst show pple jst lack manner of approach, Dats it
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 1:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Op, forget about this issue and find a life partner from a better place. You will definitely meet all kinds of people from a blind date. Or were you not aware of that? Judging from where you met this lady, you are expected to keep your expectations low. When she declined in disclosing her facebook username, you should have accepted and moved on because you were gonna meet her face to face regardless and you could meet in a public place for safety reasons.

Left to me, your expectations were really high because your long epistle says it all. Get a grip and move on. There are many uncouth and ill mannered individuals, male and female. Learn to seperate the wheat from the chaff. Its not worth opening a thread for. Seems you take things or yourself toooooo seriously and perhaps you were too assertive and she was put off by it. Move on and find someone else.

Well I've already moved on since. I'm not really bothered about it but I just wanted someone to learn something. Life is about learning everyday.

I was also propelled to share it judging from my previous experiences from some of these pretenders.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by boss1310(m): 4:04am On Jan 25, 2015
from what you said the girl might be hiding something but after reading all you wrote am not concerned about the girl but you.you sound like a serial"dater"and the disadvantages is that no woman can satisfy your expectations.nobody is perfect try look for a girl and settle down and not these online and site girls you take to eateries 95% of them take chopping guys as a career.better choose from the ones you see in your day to day activities you can understand them better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 25, 2015
boss1310:
from what you said the girl might be hiding something but after reading all you wrote am not concerned about the girl but you.you sound like a serial"dater"and the disadvantages is that no woman can satisfy your expectations.nobody is perfect try look for a girl and settle down and not these online and site girls you take to eateries 95% of them take chopping guys as a career.better choose from the ones you see in your day to day activities you can understand them better

U get brain plenty, plenty
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Oga, no be small thing o. The issue itself must have painment you so much so that dropping her details here doesn't faze you. I wish you good luck with your search...disappointments are sometimes blessings in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2015
@op, I absolutely understand your dismay at the rudeness of many girls these days. Its everywhere you look. And the only way to deal with it is not to deal .i.e. Once she disrespects you once, especially early in the conversation, just make your excuses and eject immediately. No matter how attracted you were to her initially, never re-establish contact.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
I read the first three or four paragraphs and I am quite shocked, where do you meet such girls? shocked
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Seaen:

Imagine the epistle! cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by onegig(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2015
Summary please.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by SAMBARRY: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Ahannn mt man small small abuse am na cheesy

today's Sunday o grin
lillaowow:

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2015
OP, I'm sorry to say that UI don't offer Business Administration.

The only few social science course they offer are/is;
-Economics
-Sociology
-Political Science &
-Psychology

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
boss1310:

Serial "dater"? No, that's not true. You got it wrong there.

Yes it's better if one can find within one's immediate environment but if unable to do so, you never can tell where it can happen.

Life is a gamble remember. Sometimes life is a trial and error.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
OP, I'm sorry to say that UI don't offer Business Administration.

The only few social science course they offer are/is;
-Economics
-Sociology
-Political Science &
-Psychology

Thank you!

Yep I actually suspected she lied on this. She even said she had completed her NYSC! Can u imagine! Some girls are just wicked and deceptive. That's one of the reasons why we have many failed marriages.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
BoboYekini:
@op, I absolutely understand your dismay at the rudeness of many girls these days. Its everywhere you look. And the only way to deal with it is not to deal .i.e. Once she disrespects you once, especially early in the conversation, just make your excuses and eject immediately. No matter how attracted you were to her initially, never re-establish contact.

Yes o. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
moreeni:
Oga, no be small thing o. The issue itself must have painment you so much so that dropping her details here doesn't faze you. I wish you good luck with your search...disappointments are sometimes blessings in disguise.

We need to keep exposing all those scammers & runz girls. No doubt with this, her employers will know she is fraudulent, especially with the fact that her UI Bus Admin claims are suspicious.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by NickiRoman: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
City44:

Yep I actually suspected she lied on this. She even said she had completed her NYSC! Can u imagine! Some girls are just wicked and deceptive. That's one of the reasons why we have many failed marriages.
She really got under your skin grin
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by CoCoLav(f): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
He he he!

Seriously where do you guys always meet these girls??

If you keep attracting the wrong kind of people then you need to sit down and check yourself.

Adios!
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
lillaowow:

foolish pig
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience by lillaowow(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
lofty900:
foolish pig

omo ale.

olori kuku bi ti Jonathan. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents / My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby / Question To All D Mothers In D House Is Dis Ryt??? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.