Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! (732 Views)

EFCC Set To Prosecute Former Governors Accused Of Corruption / The Corruption Of Econet In Nigeria,The Bombshell! By ECONET Ceo-Strive Masiyiwa / Corruption Of Justice System In Ikorodu By Omo Onile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Just watched d channel news, and on tv I saw apc campaign in ekiti state. To ma greatest shock, I saw a useless and a mad goat clamouring for change. No oda person dan d aisuwaju of corruption in d whole of africa, tinubu to me will be and will remain d most corrupt soul in d history of nigeria. And d man, had d guts to say we nid change. Am a political neutral being, buh for someone as as corrupt as tinubu to be campaigning dat nigeria nids change, den am sorry to say dat buhari is just joking cos he will lose woefully come feb 14th 2015. D man over-weights all d pdpd members in terms of corruption. In all d states were u ve apc, all contracts re awarded to his company. His wife, in laws and relatives all in politics, while d daughter is d iyaolode of lagos state. He has private jets here and dere, d fool wants to milk nigeria in all. Buh I know God is not asleep, and He will visit him. Tinubu shld know dat we re not fools, all d money hez investing by His grace will go down d drain.

3 Likes

Re: The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! by phorget(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
"Stealing is not corruption" u can ask Jona incase u are not so sure about this assertion. Well,if Asiwaju is so corrupt and uncle Jona has no guts in putting him away then why are u here gloating?
Re: The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! by GoldCircle: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol. Asiwaju of corruption. grin

1 Like

Re: The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! by UniqueGem(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Money he's investing or embezzling?
Re: The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! by demelza: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
All these new monikers everywhere.
Seems you guys are working overtime.
I understand sha.
Re: The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! by smsshola(m): 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Just watched d channel news, and on tv I saw apc campaign in ekiti state. To ma greatest shock, I saw a useless and a mad goat clamouring for change. No oda person dan d aisuwaju of corruption in d whole of africa, tinubu to me will be and will remain d most corrupt soul in d history of nigeria. And d man, had d guts to say we nid change. Am a political neutral being, buh for someone as as corrupt as tinubu to be campaigning dat nigeria nids change, den am sorry to say dat buhari is just joking cos he will lose woefully come feb 14th 2015. D man over-weights all d pdpd members in terms of corruption. In all d states were u ve apc, all contracts re awarded to his company. His wife, in laws and relatives all in politics, while d daughter is d iyaolode of lagos state. He has private jets here and dere, d fool wants to milk nigeria in all. Buh I know God is not asleep, and He will visit him. Tinubu shld know dat we re not fools, all d money hez investing by His grace will go down d drain.

op why did u say u are neutral.. from ur write up it show u are not..but in case u don't kno the same tinubu was arrested by icpc but nothing was found against him.Now its d govt work to prosecute him so Y has GEJ not done dt..dt show u we need a change of govt dt will prosecute the corrupt people..pls join the change movement.. least I forget d same Jona said stealing is not corruption and he will not send any corrupt person to prison. So why blame Tinubu instead of GEJ..remember tinubu has not been in power almost nine years ago not a friend to any govt in power yet no one arrest him..hate him but he seem to be invincible...call him names history will still av place for him as a man who lives to fights
Re: The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! by Vicotex(m): 12:01am On Jan 25, 2015
I gat 99 problems and Buhari's sh!t ain't one.

GEJ we dey ur back.
Re: The Aisuwaju Of Corruption Of Africa! by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2015
smsshola:

op why did u say u are neutral.. from ur write up it show u are not..but in case u don't kno the same tinubu was arrested by icpc but nothing was found against him.Now its d govt work to prosecute him so Y has GEJ not done dt..dt show u we need a change of govt dt will prosecute the corrupt people..pls join the change movement.. least I forget d same Jona said stealing is not corruption and he will not send any corrupt person to prison. So why blame Tinubu instead of GEJ..remember tinubu has not been in power almost nine years ago not a friend to any govt in power yet no one arrest him..hate him but he seem to be invincible...call him names history will still av place for him as a man who lives to fights
Everybody knows dat tinubu is a thief, and allowing tinubu to ve fed. Power after wad he did to lagos for 8 years, naija will be in doom. Asiwaju of corruption remains d most corrupt criminal in d history of nigeria, mind ya he once tried it in edo state wen him and ma governor had issues. Demaniding to executes contracts at unreasonable contracts and yet he didn't do anytin. D guy rulled lagos for 8 years, no single project to show for it, like u don't know how much lagos state generates annually in terms of revenue. He never accounted for a dime, ma bro d guy is too corrupt and I know dat all he wants is federal power so he can die and be buried in d external reserve vault. Tinubu is d wrong person that shld be clamouring for change, d way he was saying change I know many rite tinking nigerians will just laugh at him and be like, is dis guy tinkink we fools? I repeat dis again, all d pdp corruptions committed can't stand d corruption of asiwaju of corruption or betterstill both re equal. PdpEverybody knows dat tinubu is a thief, and allowing tinubu to ve fed. Power after wad he did to lagos for 8 years, naija will be in doom. Asiwaju of corruption remains d most corrupt criminal in d history of nigeria, mind ya he once tried it in edo state wen him and ma governor had issues. Demaniding to executes contracts at unreasonable contracts and yet he didn't do anytin. D guy rulled lagos for 8 years, no single project to show for it, like u don't know how much lagos state generates annually in terms of revenue. He never accounted for a dime, ma bro d guy is too corrupt and I know dat all he wants is federal power so he can die and be buried in d external reserve vault. Tinubu is d wrong person that shld be clamouring for change, d way he was saying change I know many rite tinking nigerians will just laugh at him and be like, is dis guy tinkink we fools? I repeat dis again, all d pdp corruptions committed can't stand d corruption of asiwaju of corruption or betterstill both re equal. Pdp corruption=tinubu corruption corruption=tinubu corruption

(1) (Reply)

Gov Akpabio the hypocrite (pics) / CNN May Use Drones To Monitor And Report 2015 Elections In Nigeria / ‘PDP Plans To Use Court To Stop Polls’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.