Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Amazing Financial Freedom Opportunity In 2015 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazing Financial Freedom Opportunity In 2015 (1310 Views)

Achieve Financial Freedom Within 3 Months. (serious Minded Investors Only) / FXCRAFT : YOUR GATEWAY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Subscribe now!) / Investors Moved N2.2 Trillion Away From The Nigerian Economy In 2015 -thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Financial Freedom Opportunity In 2015 by oladee13(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,

I have a couple of questions for you.

Do you want MORE money?
Would you like to make money from home . . . without answering to a nasty boss?
Do you yearn to get rid of your UNfulfilling day job?
Do you want a house of your own to avoid the nuisance of landlords?
Do you yearn to drive a lovely family car?
Do you want to give your kids the best education possible?
Do you yearn for vacations in exotic locations?
Do you want more time freedom to spend with your wife and kids?
If your answer to the questions above is YES, then you're invited to join this money making business opportunity that has the potential to help you make money beyond your wildest dreams.

What Kind of Business Opportunity?

This business opportunity is a home business income opportunity with potential for substantial income over time, if you work it.

The beauty of this money making opportunity is . . .

1. You don't need an office to start

2. You don't need employees

3. You don't need inventory

4. You don't need a warehouse

5. You don't need to quit your job and

6. You don't need to change your business, if you already have one

Best of all, there is the potential to earn as much as $11,000 per month with this distributor business opportunity.

Can you imagine that?

No office. No employees. No board room politics. And yet . . . you have an opportunity to earn far more than you can earn from your day job, if you have one.

WoW!!!

Here are a few facts about this money making opportunity.

>> The company pays affiliate bonuses monthly aside from what you'll earn normally
>> The company is a multinational company with operations in over 50 countries of the world (including Nigeria)
>> The company provides tools and resources to help distributors take advantage of the concepts of leverage and residue income and thereby earn on their sales efforts and those of people they introduce to the business.
>> The company takes you out for a week all expense paid vacation out of the country

The question is, "would you like to become a brand partner (or independent sales partner) for a fast growing multinational health and wellness company?"

Would you like to be paid $10,000 at the end of every month ?

If yes, then you should consider becoming an independent distributor with this company.

Make Money Fast . . . But How Fast?

Most likely, you're wondering: "How fast can I make money with this multinational company?"

Here's something I need you to understand.

The company rewards distributors based on their personal sales and the sales volume of people they refer to the business.

This means that if you make a lot of sales, you will make a lot of money. And if you provide cutting-edge leadership to the other distributors you introduce to the business and hence, they generate a lot of sales, you will make even more money from the sales volume they generate.

Bottom line.

What you earn from this multinational health and wellness company is wholly dependent on your sales effort and how well you lead the team of distributors you introduce to the company.

So . . .Your destiny is in your hands!

My question to you is: "Are you ready to work hard (and smart) with creativity and leadership to create the kind of income you desire?"

If your answer  is YES, then drop your phone number here and you will be sent an invitation to our office. Limited space is available. Interested people living outside lagos should drop their email

PS: POOR means Passing Over Opportunity Repeatedly. Don't let this oppurtunity pass you by
Re: Amazing Financial Freedom Opportunity In 2015 by syler360: 11:09am On Jan 25, 2015
Pm me okyeres25@yahoo.com
Re: Amazing Financial Freedom Opportunity In 2015 by oladee13(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2015
syler360:
Pm me okyeres25@yahoo.com

Sorry for replying late. I have sent you a mail. Kindly check your inbox for details
Re: Amazing Financial Freedom Opportunity In 2015 by Katier00(f): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nzekwecatherine@yahoo.com
Re: Amazing Financial Freedom Opportunity In 2015 by eniwhy: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
oladee13:
Fellow Nigerians, (eniwhy1@gmail.com)

I have a couple of questions for you.

Do you want MORE money?
Would you like to make money from home . . . without answering to a nasty boss?
Do you yearn to get rid of your UNfulfilling day job?
Do you want a house of your own to avoid the nuisance of landlords?
Do you yearn to drive a lovely family car?
Do you want to give your kids the best education possible?
Do you yearn for vacations in exotic locations?
Do you want more time freedom to spend with your wife and kids?
If your answer to the questions above is YES, then you're invited to join this money making business opportunity that has the potential to help you make money beyond your wildest dreams.

What Kind of Business Opportunity?

This business opportunity is a home business income opportunity with potential for substantial income over time, if you work it.

The beauty of this money making opportunity is . . .

1. You don't need an office to start

2. You don't need employees

3. You don't need inventory

4. You don't need a warehouse

5. You don't need to quit your job and

6. You don't need to change your business, if you already have one

Best of all, there is the potential to earn as much as $11,000 per month with this distributor business opportunity.

Can you imagine that?

No office. No employees. No board room politics. And yet . . . you have an opportunity to earn far more than you can earn from your day job, if you have one.

WoW!!!

Here are a few facts about this money making opportunity.

>> The company pays affiliate bonuses monthly aside from what you'll earn normally
>> The company is a multinational company with operations in over 50 countries of the world (including Nigeria)
>> The company provides tools and resources to help distributors take advantage of the concepts of leverage and residue income and thereby earn on their sales efforts and those of people they introduce to the business.
>> The company takes you out for a week all expense paid vacation out of the country

The question is, "would you like to become a brand partner (or independent sales partner) for a fast growing multinational health and wellness company?"

Would you like to be paid $10,000 at the end of every month ?

If yes, then you should consider becoming an independent distributor with this company.

Make Money Fast . . . But How Fast?

Most likely, you're wondering: "How fast can I make money with this multinational company?"

Here's something I need you to understand.

The company rewards distributors based on their personal sales and the sales volume of people they refer to the business.

This means that if you make a lot of sales, you will make a lot of money. And if you provide cutting-edge leadership to the other distributors you introduce to the business and hence, they generate a lot of sales, you will make even more money from the sales volume they generate.

Bottom line.

What you earn from this multinational health and wellness company is wholly dependent on your sales effort and how well you lead the team of distributors you introduce to the company.

So . . .Your destiny is in your hands!

My question to you is: "Are you ready to work hard (and smart) with creativity and leadership to create the kind of income you desire?"

If your answer  is YES, then drop your phone number here and you will be sent an invitation to our office. Limited space is available. Interested people living outside lagos should drop their email

PS: POOR means Passing Over Opportunity Repeatedly. Don't let this oppurtunity pass you by

(1) (Reply)

Alliance In Motion Global (keys To Health And Wealth In 2016) / Why Is Edmark Taking Over The Whole Of Africa? / Fraudulent Activities Of Diamond Bank And Staff On My Account (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.