Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (115251 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Miami11:
The man should kneel down and pray and fast, he should also work out and try to look appealing to the wife. Maybe he has neglected himself hence the wife looking elsewhere.
grin grin grin
He should also help more in the house to make his wife happy.

oh... Now it's the man's fault eh? Bullshiiit I say again. In fact Na here I go sleep today walahi
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by docsholz(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2015
This news is old, I'm sure by now they're long divorced
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
soulglo:

I actually heard about this a while back. I know it is true though I refused to watch the video. I have to say though that talking to Nigerian couples, I have come to conclude that many times, Nigerian women tend to be frigid with their Nigerian husbands. I don't get it. Even when they have dated non Nigerians and had a healthy sex life in the past. I have male NIgerian acquaintances who say they cannot do certain things with their wives and I just shake my head because I know that it would only be a matter of time before he or even she will cheat. I have never really understood this faking your sexual appetite. It's the must idiotic plan you can come up with. Sex is a basic need and if you like to suck d1ck but marry a man who will think of you as a LovePeddler because you like his penis too much then you are a f00l
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by chibic(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
emilyone:
I saw the video. someone sent it to me through whatsapp.

The woman sabi lick lollypop well

She's a pro.
should I PM you my whatsapp number so you can send it to me?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Islie: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
docsholz:
This news is old, I'm sure by now they're long divorced

that's if the action of the woman didn't bring out a sense of pity from the guy because she was about to kill herself when she knew that her husband knows about the incident
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by adebisicutie: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
See them hyperventilating because people are giving the man the same advice that many people on Nl give to women with cheating husbands all the time grin.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Truckpusher(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
cry me a river tongue
YIMU

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Eyah. Let the man pray and fast for his wife. Before he knows it, she will change. Divorce will affect the kids.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=cococandy post=30104943]So where's the video? Abi Na only hear we go hear? [/quote

You must be good in licking
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Idrismusty97(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
No video?

*Bounce out of thread slamming the door*
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
What on earth would make a wife subject herself to such an unspeakable act.

Ewwwww

I feel for the poor kids and the man.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Can some help me with the video through whatsapp 09032656369 just to be convince
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Eyah. Let the man pray and fast for his wife. Before he knows it, she will change. Divorce will affect the kids.

Are your senses in the right order, madam undecided
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:

She wasn't after money obviously. Maybe the husband wasn't perfoming well in that other area.

He should just forgive her as long as she's repented and try to fix whatever he was doing wrong that led the woman astray.
Maybe they should go to counseling and pour out their hearts to each other. Each person will recognize and be prepared to fix their own contribution to the mess.
At least for the sake of their four kids.
You know divorce is harmful to kids.

Eya poor kids cry

"Maybe the husband wasn't perfoming well in that other area."-- Maybe she should have walk away
with some respect
There are lot of b in the Midwest too
It is just time before the dude release the video

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:

Am sure her husband lacked in that department of not being a pro like her that's why she went all her way to cheat on him with the janitor

What's wrong with separation or divorce?
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
dre11:

This one aspect of the post that got me thinking.......

Where did our brothers and sister miss it?
What happened to our pride of having and naturing a family till our old age?
Why all this vices?
Money
want to be an American over night
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

Oh yes i am. If he divorces his wife, how will the children fare? how will they get a good mother figure? can a step mother be a good mother figure as much as their biological mother? T.those kids will suffer mehn! The marriage has to be preserved at all cost to save the poor kids from a broken home. Remember, divorce is bad for kids. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
old news.
And she has succeeded in destroying her marriage....eyah.

Poor kids. How will they stand their friends and the world? Smh.

Hmmm the affair has been going on for years She last o, if na where I come from she would have long died like a chicken. undecided
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
chineloSA:
There are a lot of reasons why people decide to cheat, so I wouldn't judge the wife. Who am I to judge.
But if she was not caught on camera( exposed ), she may have never felt bad and sorry. The only reason why she is sorry is that the video is now public consumption material.

Anyways, together with her husband, I pray they make the best decision for themselves and their family.
U are a cheating wife too
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by aariwa(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
title of video on youtube is married nurse nabbed cheating on whatsapp.It was uploaded nine months ago

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Oh yes i am. If he divorces his wife, how will the children fare? how will they get a good mother figure? can a step mother be a good mother figure as much as their biological mother? T.those kids will suffer mehn! The marriage has to be preserved at all cost to save the poor kids from a broken home. Remember, divorce is bad for kids. smiley
You was talking about men cheating few days ago
it is AOK for women to cheat
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
aariwa:
title of video on youtube is married nurse nabbed cheating on whatsapp.It was uploaded nine months ago
A person that know they sent it to my phone
They are from the east
I have it
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
GoodFaith:

You was talking about men cheating few days ago
it is AOK for women to cheat

Oh yes i was. But you know divorce is bad for kids. You talked about forgiveness didnt you? grin
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Oh yes i am. If he divorces his kids, how will the children fare? how will they get a good mother figure? can a step mother be a good mother figure as much their biological mother? The marriage has to be preserved at all cost to save the poor kids from a broken home. Remember, divorce is bad for kids. smiley

You are missing the point darling.

It is actually healtheir for the kids to be raised up by a single parent than in such situation. You can't raise healthy kids in that kind of marriage.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by smokescreen4: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Oh yes i was. But you know divorce is bad for kids. You talked about forgiveness didnt you? grin
hahahahahaha you too funny. The man has to forgive the wife nah.
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by GoodFaith: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

FORGIVENESS?
I AM JUST GOING TO WALK AWAY
SORRY
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
i want to watch the video

abeg@op giv me d link
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by chineloSA(f): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
GoodFaith:

U are a cheating wife too

So my statement qualifies me to me a cheater? grin grin

No, I have not started cheating on my better half love. grin I don't think I will. I am scared of embarrassment and STI's.
Besides, he has not given me a reason to cheat on him yet. tongue tongue
Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So if you'd husband is the abusive type, will you preserve because of your kids? If your answer is yes, then your kids should be taken away from you, never to see them again.

You should also be prosecuted for child abuse and having a smaller mind.

The above punishments should be also applicable to partners who cannot cope yet preserve in unhealthy marriages with kids.

1 Like

Re: Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are missing the point darling.

It is actually healtheir for the kids to be raised up by a single parent than in such situation. You can't raise healthy kids in that kind of marriage.

You are forgeting this is a man with blood running through his veins. If he divorces he must remarry immediately. Be very fair, how do kids fare with step moms? They fare very badly my dear. To err is human to forgive is divine. We all preach it. why dnt we practise it? The man should looks inwards and try to make changes in case its his fault. Let him work on his marriage. His kids will suffer o!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.