Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,823 members, 7,798,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words (7225 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Senate President, Mark, Bemoans Poor Electricity Supply In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by francizy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
kestolove95:
I love ur comment..no insult and inciting words...for dat I will lyk us to talk Moore on dix...pls do u knw dat buhari was a. military head of state?a system of gov. Dat. Recogniz no constitutn?..lookin at all d military rulrz in d past..aside frm mutala...compare dia regime wit dat of buhari..u will knw buhari was God sent..

OK, thanks..

Am pained about some of the things I listed there because, I'm a Metallurgical and Materials Engineering graduate with a good class of degree and looking at Ajaokuta Steel industry which Alhaji Shehu Shagari worked tirelessly to put in place, am inclined to blame my inability to secure a job on Gen. Buhari, but I won't because he's not the one in power at the moment. Steel metallic materials being the backbone of economic development, Ajaokuta steel industry would have driven growth in almost all Engineering sectors of the economy.

It baffles me when a man that didn't care about what would have been the biggest and best steel company in Africa as at that time, would create 2 million jobs now. And come to think of it, I would love to know if Buhari constructed roads in south western, south eastern and south-southern parts of Nigeria both as a Millitary head and as the petroleum minister or did he just concentrate in the north? This and the Metro line issue brings me to feel that Gen. Buhari is tribalistic.

He majorly concentrated on strengthening the naira, which was good but we all know that this is never a permanent fit and the naira would have most definitely decayed still. He should have focused more on technological advancement. Did China get this far because of the strength of their currency? No. Technological advancement made China what it is today and as a matter of fact, Chinese Yen is weaker than the Dollar but it doesn't affect the Chinese economy. This brings me to ask this question:

Can an economy be built on only its currency?

I know corruption has eaten deep within our fabric but I also know that Gen Buhari might still place his people above the law just like he did in the past and then prosecute people from other tribes. Truth is, I hate GEJ's administration but I also feel that the General need to answer some questions on the ills of his own administration before I place him above GEJ, because presently, I see them as the same.

The General should make all these clear to me:

1. How will you fight corruption in a Democratic system? This is pretty different from military rule and even the General himself admitted it that the system's been compromised.

2. Will your Hausa/Fulani people be tried at all? If yes, tell us how you intend to put sentimentalism behind you.

3. How do you intend to create 2 million jobs and be more specific about it?

4. How will you solve our power supply problem? Will you employ the services of the only minister that has ever performed well in that sector, in the name of Prof. Barth? Will you make him minister of Power once more or will you prefer to give that to an Hausa/Fulani man?

5. How far away will you stay from the likes of OBJ and IBB who are known for Godfatherism knowing fully well you already work with one of them as a close ally in the person of Tinubu?

6. How will you work on the system straight down to the masses since the corruption has we're talking about has spread down among individuals like an airborne disease?

7. So many people are played salaries for ghost employees who don't exist. Will you set up an organization to monitor government workers and the input of these workers in the organizations they work? If yes, then who will the organization you set up report to directly, because they can easily be infuriated by corrupt minds? These workers need to be monitored and checked, especially lecturers and teachers so that they give our students the best and avoid molesting of our sisters in schools. Also, there has to be websites, emails, phone numbers, etc. where people can report officials who misbehave.

8. In Federal government agencies, will you reduce the monopoly the Northern people have over us even till date, or will you increase it?

I just need questions answered so that I pledge my full support for him, else, I'd rather not vote.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by borntosave: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Change2015(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Zedric:

1) a needle has no mouth, 1st failure
2) work means to use energy and u use energy to eat but u don't know that
3) If the exact amount can be known then that ll happen. How do u recover smth u don't even no the value?
4) There was a man (albeit a female that underwent surgery) that was pregnant. Google World' 1st pregnant man.

But u don't know all these because u are busy with ur propaganda against God' own GMB. Ur mates dey read, u dey find attention up and down.

GMB, sai Buhari

Classy

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by motherlode: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

Sis pelebe,tune to ait and tell me how you feel,I hope you get tv for house grin
who does not know that AIT as a television station is aligned to the PDP or FG due to the amount of money they are receiving from them 2ru advertisement to publicity................
Even Raymond dokpesi the owner of the T.V. Station confirmed it, though he didn't mention any name.
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by ayukdaboss(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
1. if a horse passes through the mouth of a needle
2 if a one month old child can walk
3 if all abacha ,s loot are recovered
4 if a man can be pregnant and give birth to a child

thanks and God bless
MUMU!! HOW MARKET??
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by drnoel: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeconwaba:

thanks and God bless

LoOKs like all this thing must have happened cos Buhari will be president
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ifeconwaba:

thanks and God bless
Hmmmm running mouth is not good o....see your life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No-referendum for Biafra..................President-Buhari / Power Sector Losing N24bn Monthly To Imported Fuel –fashola / Election: Breaking: Heavy Protest In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.