Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) (1026 Views)

Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US / Buhari Refused A Written Speech In South Africa / Aisha Buhari Struggling To Read A Written Speech ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by Ikengawo: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by mrborntodoit: 1:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Lwkmo cheesy

*Falls off kiwi tree*
Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by baksonlee: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2015
It will be great if Patience aka Jesus of Okrika can read 1% as much as Mrs Aisha Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:43am On Jan 25, 2015
Were you expecting an illiterate to marry a literate?

The whole buhari clan hate book. book is haram.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by reporter1: 1:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Are you for real? You need to see Patience Jonathan read then you'll know the meaning of struggle.

BTW, she only hesitated (everyone does that) for a sec , and not really noticeable unless you are nit-picking.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by Ikengawo: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2015
I'm just laughing like this..

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by Extom(m): 1:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Hey you poster, can you read? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by doctokwus: 1:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Unless my device has a problem,but there is no audio in d video d op posted.
Op u should not even go there because u wud b digging ur mentor gej further into the pit that wud b his abode from may 29.
Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by saintvc(m): 2:07am On Jan 25, 2015
wives of nigeria politicans cant read
Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by Gmajor(m): 2:09am On Jan 25, 2015
i dont need to watch the video to know that no matter how bad she is, she cant be worse than pej

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by Ikengawo: 4:47am On Jan 25, 2015
doctokwus:
Unless my device has a problem,but there is no audio in d video d op posted.
Op u should not even go there because u wud b digging ur mentor gej further into the pit that wud b his abode from may 29.
I have gone there
Re: Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) by chemali: 5:09am On Jan 25, 2015
She never struggled. Far more polished than PEJ will ever dream to be.

(1) (Reply)

Things Fall Apart - Labaran Maku Goes For GEJ / Igbo People In Lagos State Are Parasites And Unproductive To The State GDP / Alas! The Messiah We Are All Yearning For(pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.