Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Art-works while in Secondary School - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Art-works while in Secondary School (1545 Views)

Art Works Of A Nairalander (pic) / Godwin Onyekachi Okpocha's Art Works (Basket Mouth's Brother) / My Brother's Art Works (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 1:58am On Jan 25, 2015
These are some of the "artist impression" i did back then in school 7years ago. Most of these art-works are as a result of "inspiration"(sudden urge) i had back then. These aint "fine art" stuff but my own .

NB: ALL of these works has a "start date"(day i begin the drawing), "finished date", "where and when"(by "where", i mean, the "place" i was when i starts the art-work, and by "when" i mean, the "time of the day" the sketching starts and ends) and finally "by"(i mean, is it originally from me or a copied work. Each has a TITLE.

1. This is one of the Masterpiece, i still can't believe i draw this. Still a mystery to me till date especially the "flat bed truck". You can see the overhead bridge, the bullion van going under the bridge, the okada man, the taxi, the mazda buses, the flat bed truck and the two "luxury" buses.
I titled this "EAST".

Cc:
lalasticlala
ishilove
seun

1 Share

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 2:24am On Jan 25, 2015
2. This is titled "PALM TREE". Initially, i meant drawing just the "hiace" bus but later added the palm trees and later make it look like a parking lot.

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 2:32am On Jan 25, 2015
3. This is titled "HIGH WAY". I saw this "siena type" vehicle in Oxford dictionary, so i copied it out and put some finishing touches(like the remaining vehicles, the road, the passengers and the driver) to it.

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 2:45am On Jan 25, 2015
4. This is titled "MANSION". I came about this as a result of a challenged i received from a "set mate". He was in ss3a while am in "b". He brought a really fine and impressive art he did to class and pasted it above the blackboard, i was challenged and had to "do sumfin abt it". So, that day, i set to work and on the 2nd day, i brought this to class and pasted it also, "my class no dey carry last" grin.

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 2:55am On Jan 25, 2015
5. This is a biker(more like a cyclist). Don't mind the lad's A§§grin just ignore it. I titled this "BIKER".

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 25, 2015
How old are you now
Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by somcherry(f): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Nice smiley
Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 6:43am On Jan 25, 2015
chidyhels:
How old are you now
Am ageless as the sun.
Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 6:54am On Jan 25, 2015
6. This is titled "TRAIN". grin, initially, i was trying to draw a van when i noticed i could change it to a train and a bullet train for that matter. Notice the uneveness between the first coach and the rest. Note how the car underneath the bridge looksgrin

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2015
7. Notice the sleeping policeman. I did this offhand. I titled this "FORCE HEADQUARTERS".

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 8:10am On Jan 25, 2015
8. This is tagged "MILITARY". I meant to draw a boot but had to put a rolling tire underneath. My dad shows concern about this cox the man was pointing the gun at the door, buh i think this is a like an angel keeping watch on my doorgringrin

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
9. This is tagged "MILITARY ARMOUR TANK". This was as a result of my prowess in this area. I just love anything Military then till today.grin. #LongLiveTheNigerianMilitary

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
10. This is also a "MILITARY" tagged art.

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
11. This is an Angel blowing a trumpet. NOTE: If YOU miss Heaven, YOU will cry. Tiz more Church ish. It's titled "SOON".

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
12. This is Church ish also. I titled this "THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT". I used a 'correction pen' to do the whitening then.

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by Vikkie14: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
13. "TOM AND JERRY". Behaving more Child ish here, wetin u xpect 4rm a teen bak then!gringrin. It was copied from a Tom and Jerry movie disc.

Re: My Art-works while in Secondary School by ib4real95(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice piece of artworks uve gat here OP! Hope uve not given up on ur talent?

(1) (Reply)

Pencil Drawing Of Sia Baba...opps...president Mohammed Buhari / Learn Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop And Wordpress (for Surulere And Environs ONLY) / Animators And Cartoonist - Show Me How Good You Are!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.