Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau (2573 Views)

Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh / Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination With Division 2 In 1961, General Aliyu / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by silami(m): 4:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Nigerian minister of Defence, General Aliyu Gusau has confirmed that he was a school mate of General Muhammadu Buhari who is currently the Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) for the February 14 election.
“You know that I’m not a politician but the truth needs to be told that I know Buhari since 1960. He passed through the school that I also attended. He sat for his Cambridge/ WASC examination and came out with Division 2. He then joined the Army, rose to become Major General and Head of State.”
General Gusau, who reacted today to the lingering controversies dogging the secondary school certificate of General Buhari when he spoke to newsmen, wondered why uptil now, the Old Students Association which was formed years ago had not come out to defend its member, in the person of General Buhari.
“We had just formed an association of old students of Katsina Provincial School, right from when it was a Middle School till date. And His Royal Highness, the Emir of Katsina, as an ex student of the school, invited some of us as the representatives of different sets, to his palace and we decided to even form a secretariat. I thought that the secretariat of our association should have clarified the status of Buhari’s certificates long before it took this dimension.”
General Gusau said that he met General Buhari in the Katsina Provincial Secondary School when he was enrolled into the School in January 1960, the year of independence.
“General Buhari, at that, was in form five. I stayed two years with General Buhari at the school. They passed out in 1961 and we passed out in 1964. Buhari had leadership qualities since secondary school; in form five, he was a House Prefect.
“Their set went up to form six but we were the first set that finished school at form five. Normally, out of those in form five, the school authorities used to pick House Prefects and when they get to form six, House Captains were chosen from those who were House Prefects. In Buhari’s case, he was a House Prefect in 1960 when we joined. By 1961, when he was in form six, he was chosen to be the Head Boy of the School.
“There were four Houses during our time in the school; Magaji House, Kaura House, Alkali House and Durbi House. Buhari was the House Prefect of Magaji House in 1960, Justice Umaru Abdullahi was the House Prefect of Alkali House, the late Mamman A Zango who became a policeman, was House Prefect of Kaura House while the late General Shehu Musa Yarádua was House Prefect of Durbi House. By 1961, all of them became the House Captains of their respective Houses but Buhari became the Head Boy.” http://www.greenbreporters.com/home/national/politics/buhari-passed-cambridge-wasc-examination-division-2-1961-general-aliyu-gusau-narrates.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by eleko1: 5:05am On Jan 25, 2015
tongue cheesy!LobataN! FAYOSE and all ye Cluelessness,Mo.rons.This nail una coffin,FINAL RIP sad cry embarassed lipsrsealed tongue cool :- [ Singing *ARA EDIDE EBA(BUHARI) MI JO,ENIYAN MI EBA MI YO,OLUWA(BUHARI)MI L'OGBE(BUHARI)MI GA. NINU EWU GBOGBO,O PA(BUHARI)MI MO,NINU EWU GBOGBO O MU(BUHARI)MI YE,KILO TUN YE(BUHARI)MI BI K'O SOPE,OPE NI TI BUHARI LOJO GBOGBO* Shame on saTANist tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by ziccoit: 5:06am On Jan 25, 2015
You need to understand the level of integrity Buhari personify to disagree with possibility of him forging a certificate. That kind of people are almost incapable of telling lies. As children, they tell you what have gone wrong in the house in your absence at the risk of being punished. As students, they stand up against you in the class and ready to tell the teacher how you have been calling the teacher names. In examination hall, they ask the invigilator to swap their seat because you are cheating on them. Etc
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by madridguy(m): 5:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Well said.
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by LordMecuzy(m): 5:11am On Jan 25, 2015
We already know that Sir. We are just waiting for Febuhari14 to do the needful.

Woooooow A House Captain to a HeadBoy to a Military President, Now Our civilian President come Febuhari14.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by Tundeiab(m): 5:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Is General Aliyu Gusau the examination body that conducted the examination?

Yeye dey small... My friend your post does not hold water as far as I am concerned!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by LordMecuzy(m): 5:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Tundeiab:

Yeye dey small... My friend your post does not hold water as far as I am concerned!

Hiaaaaan. Nawa ooooooh so his Schoolmate shouldn't talk about Thier former HeadBoy's leadership qualities?
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by Tundeiab(m): 5:20am On Jan 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Hiaaaaan. Nawa ooooooh so his Schoolmate shouldn't talk about Thier former HeadBoy's leadership qualities?
I am not saying that bro. But using a class mate's testimony as a yard stick that one has passed through an institution is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by Akkord4gov: 5:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Ok o
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by silami(m): 5:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Tundeiab:

no he is a retired General, former NSA to Obasanjo, Yardua, Junathan and current minister of defense. Who knows more than your entire clan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by MayorofLagos(m): 5:34am On Jan 25, 2015
PDP did not expect supporters of Buhari would table a counter charge demanding provity of Gej's credentials.

All of a sudden now members in Gej's own administration are raising heads and giving witness testimony that Buhari indeed satisfied the constitutional prerequisite for educational qualification. Where was Gusau the past four weeks when the controversy raged?

We do not need Gusa's testimony at this point. Cambridge has disposed the controversy properly.

We do need to see Gej thesis.

Also, a new dimension has emerged from the controversy over Buhari certificate.....the Commander in Chief of controversies himself, Femi Fani Kayode is being sued for libel.

My advise to Femi.....do the right thing and mortgage what is left of your political tie to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by makzeze: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Likely result of presidential election

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by Tundeiab(m): 5:53am On Jan 25, 2015
silami:
no he is a retired General, former NSA to Obasanjo, Yardua, Junathan and current minister of defense. Who knows more than your entire clan.
So if I need a job in NNPC I will just get my class mate to say I had first class and bingo! The job is mine.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by Delafruita(m): 6:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Tundeiab:
So if I need a job in NNPC I will just get my class mate to say I had first class and bingo! The job is mine.
the sort of ignorance displayed by proponents and instigators of #certifigate is not just outstanding in scale,its unrivalled in depth.like I said to someone yesterday...you can have your own opinion,but you can't have your own fact.truth is not a democracy so it doesn't care if you believe/agree or not...

The truth has been laid out.the facts have been displayed.you're not satisfied with it?too bad.I'd suggest you spend your time drafting a plan of how to get invited for that nnpc interview.as for the rest of us,we are more encumbered by the presence of the GEJ asministration than every other thing hence our resolve to vote in a new president whether he has a certificate or not.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by silami(m): 6:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Tundeiab:
as you keep dreaming to work in NNPC, Buhari had been the bosss there before you were born. And with kind of ignorance you're displaying, I doubt if any of your classmates would ever recommend you for even a cleaner in NNPC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by MayorofLagos(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2015
Difference between Buhari and Gej.

Buhari - a cow herder with solid leadership instincts.

Jonathan - a Phd with instincts for boat fishing in the creeks.

Nigeria, bring in the cow herder and send the fisherman back to the creeks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by udemzyudex(m): 6:33am On Jan 25, 2015
makzeze:
Likely result of presidential election
continue to give yourself false hope..
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by yashedabai(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Space booked... Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Another fake headline. He said buhari was in his school, 3 years his senior. How does he know if he passed waec?
buhari was a drop out.
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Jan 25, 2015
I just can't wait for Febuhari 14th. Its Buhari all the way.

#Change
#iHaveDecided
#GMBuntilJonatanShowsHisThesisundecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by silami(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Another fake headline. He said buhari was in his school, 3 years his senior. How does he know if he passed waec?
buhari was a drop out.
are you so dumb that you don't know to read. I am sorry for the people that wasted their money on educating you.
“You know that I’m not a politician but the truth needs to be told that I know Buhari since 1960. He passed through the school that I also attended. [b]He sat for his Cambridge/ WASC examination and came out with Division 2. [/b]He then joined the Army, rose to become Major General and Head of State.”

1 Like

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2015
silami:
are you so dumb that you don't know to read. I am sorry for the people that wasted their money on educating you.
“You know that I’m not a politician but the truth needs to be told that I know Buhari since 1960. He passed through the school that I also attended. [b]He sat for his Cambridge/ WASC examination and came out with Division 2. [/b]He then joined the Army, rose to become Major General and Head of State.”

he's obviously lying.
again how would he know? he was 3 years buhari's junior.
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by Seequadry(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2015
hmmmm..... this one sweet and strong gidigan ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by silami(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

he's obviously lying.
again how would he know? he was 3 years buhari's junior.
and how do you know he is lying? 3 years junior means he was still in the school, when buhari graduated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by Tundeiab(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
silami:
as you keep dreaming to work in NNPC, Buhari had been the bosss there before you were born. And with kind of ignorance you're displaying, I doubt if any of your classmates would ever recommend you for even a cleaner in NNPC.
small boy, grow up. You don't talk to adults this way.
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by silami(m): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tundeiab:
small boy, grow up. You don't talk to adults this way.
am certainly not a small boy either by age or by maturity. And you should know real adults.earn their respect.
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by sammyj: 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Thank God that we still have some credible, noble, none partisan person in this government. Let see what the clueless party and Bastard Okupe will come out with after this statement. God Bless the people of Nigeria. Jona the clueless one time up for you and your useless morons and look for another propaganda to promote the peoples general.
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by KwoiZabo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
oluwole reporters
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by rozayx5(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
my problems with Buhari
1. he has no value for human rights
2. he is a hypocrite
3. he is more power hungry than hitler
4. he hates freedom of speech and information
5. he achieved nothing as head of state, forget all the PTF scam it existed in the north
6. he is a fan of sharia
7. he cannot handle a simple case of a certificate talk less of our nations budget if given the chance undecided
8. he has a complex problem, which led him to jailing anybody he was afraid of e.g Ojukwu
9. he is an illiterate and knows nothing about economics

^^^ reasons i will never think twice about him
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by focus7: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Is only Jonathan and his aids that has their reasoning faculties in their anus that would think the people's general does not go through secondary school. They can proceed to the court and bride the judge with 2billion naira, Buhari will become the president of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by mrvitalis(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
when God blesses you ......even ur enemy will bless u instead of causing u'
OYA FFK come and talk again ooh
Re: Buhari Passed Cambridge/ WASC Examination In 1961, General Aliyu Gusau by simpleseyi: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is Jonathan appointed Minister of Defense speaking in favour of General Muhammadu Buhari the people's General. I hope that Jonathan Ebele is not expecting this same Minister to stand and defend him(Jonathan) if and when the military boys decide to throw him (Jonathan) out of Aso Rock when we the masses start our mass protest against the clueless Otueke fisherboy. IBB has said that today's soldiers "are boys to our boys".

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons I May Not Vote During The Elections / Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution - Wall Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.