Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) (3462 Views)

Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. / If You Played With This Stuff And You Are Not Married Something Is Wrong / Who Designed This Stuff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by freshness2020: 6:40am On Jan 25, 2015
IF you didn't play with this stuff. Then your Childhood needs a rewind grin grin grin grin
During my days i was among the champs in my hood....lol

1 Like

Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by gilgal7(f): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2015
I did...one of the best self made toys with coke or 7up canter...love the vibration sound it makes...

1 Like

Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by Blanc8(m): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2015
With Smiles....

I Did

1 Like

Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by tomsniel(m): 7:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Ofcourse I did.
This generation of children will rather sit down and watch cartoons all day than go play outside !
We need Change !
GMB/PYO 4 change !
Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by LagosBoi2(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Na KonoKono be that!

Indomie generations will be like?

OUCH?? What is this??
Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by mdbissalla(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2015
gringringringrin children of now may not know it
Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by nakwe(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Waoh, memories of the good old days.
Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by freshness2020: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2015
tomsniel:
Ofcourse I did.
This generation of children will rather sit down and watch cartoons all day than go play outside !
We need Change !
GMB/PYO 4 change !
Why you sef go forget your hard earned change for conductor hand this morning. ♈όϋ remember him plate number so I fit help you through google search !
Lol!
Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by benkings(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2015
There Is oda 1 we did back then we call it telephone......u tie a rubber band from 1 tin tomato can to the oda 1, wen u talk from the oda tin we put d oda 1 in our ear......I miss dose days wen we used red sand as stew and white sand as rice, stone as meat, wood as fish
Noy forget dis game 'you may go' We used to sing it like dis
U may go go go
East and west
Anywhere u like
Find no gal like me
See me since I come here
I will show you, I will show you, I will show you my wickedness 1mo,2mo,3mo,4mo etcgringrin

1 Like

Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by alotofgrace(m): 2:11am On Jan 26, 2015
too bad temple run has taken over embarassed
Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by romzyxy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
I was a champ 2 in my street. All my friends ll knock at our door early in d morning just to cut mine bt dey weny bck home heads down.

1 Like

Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by GloriaNino: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
I remember then we call it van-van smiley #childhood_memories
Re: IF You Didn't Play With This Stuff. Then Your Childhood Is Not Complete (PHOTO) by lawrenceunaa: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
gilgal7:
I did...one of the best self made toys with coke or 7up canter...love the vibration sound it makes...
I did play with it way back grin

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Meme Of Pastor Adeboye Praying For Mourinho / Don't Pick An Instagram Model For A Wife. Lol / This Iphone 7 Picture Will Make U Laugh Fall Inside Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.