Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. (2634 Views)

Can You Date A Chick With K Leg?? / Ladies What Wil You Do If A Chick Ask To F*ck Your Man For #700k? (PICS) / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by Princezoi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
dinksymaine:
Is it when I propose to her you ll know that I have plans for her?Smh.You re here saying I should leave her alone.Lmao,dude abeg I no hold am ooooooh.She told me last night that she ll be going to 6am mass today and that we should go together and I declined and told her that I want to go to 6:00pm evening mass.She said its ok.This morning she sent me a message telling me that she didn't go to 6:00am mass again and that we will go to evening mass together.So WTF!!!!
R.I.P to the bro u just got zoned!!!
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by dinksymaine(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
mencade4:
you are her ASSISTANT BOYFRIEND for now.
Lol...I swear people now think that we are dating but we are not.Two days back I was hanging with my friends when she came around.So when I was discussing the my friend,one beautiful shawty just passed and I was looking at the shawty(I was doing it deliberately).She just shouted "that I should stop looking at the girls ass".Even the girl in question heard what she said.And all my friends were astonished.Last night I was with her when a girl passed and she called the girl and greeted and I told her and that girls has a nice boobs.And she said to me that "had it been that I ve slept with and and said that,she would ve slapped me".I'm doin everything to make her go away but she doesn't want to.And sometimes whenever she talks to me,she usually seize my nipple and I wonder why.
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by dinksymaine(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
HizMissy:

Too hasty to insult d lady in question.
She wants a relationship heading towards marriage, not to be used and dumped.
And who talked about being used and dumped?Its just that I'm kinda cool and tolerant.Ok two weeks ago,something happened.I had a chat with her one early morning,so In the evening she sent me a msg saying that "she's back".And I was like "back from where"?That was when she came to my house and opened up to me that her Ex came and called her to meet him.After all the long story,she admitted that they had Se* and asked me whether I'm angry.So please who is deceiving who....Lmfao
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by mencade4: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
dinksymaine:
Lol...I swear people now think that we are dating but we are not.Two days back I was hanging with my friends when she came around.So when I was discussing the my friend,one beautiful shawty just passed and I was looking at the shawty(I was doing it deliberately).She just shouted "that I should stop looking at the girls ass".Even the girl in question heard what she said.And all my friends were astonished.Last night I was with her when a girl passed and she called the girl and greeted and I told her and that girls has a nice boobs.And she said to me that "had it been that I ve slept with and and said that,she would ve slapped me".I'm doin everything to make her go away but she doesn't want to.And sometimes whenever she talks to me,she usually seize my nipple and I wonder why.
my brother na man you be.

tell her straight face to face make she leave you. you sef need ur own girlfriend na abi?

tell her wat u dont want to free irself from her wahala.....no time

1 Like

Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by pretydiva(f): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
ritababe:
Try and sex her and forget about her, afterall u dont need to be in a r/ship with her before sexing her,

She want put all her wahala for ur body using u as signboard
babe u ve a very myopic way of reasoning. How can u advice a guy 2 ve sex wif ur fellow woman n leave her.? Na wa 4 ur reasoning shall.@ op,pls if u wanna leave,do so peacefully without u using n dumping her.
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by HizMissy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
dinksymaine:
And who talked about being used and dumped?Its just that I'm kinda cool and tolerant.Ok two weeks ago,something happened.I had a chat with her one early morning,so In the evening she sent me a msg saying that "she's back".And I was like "back from where"?That was when she came to my house and opened up to me that her Ex came and called her to meet him.After all the long story,she admitted that they had Se* and asked me whether I'm angry.So please who is deceiving who....Lmfao

U guys shud just date... She likes you enough.
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
ritababe:
Try and sex her and forget about her, afterall u dont need to be in a r/ship with her before sexing her,

Choi.. some NL babe eh!
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by drnoel: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
ritababe:

i really dont believe a girl said this
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by drnoel: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
babe u ve a very myopic way of reasoning. How can u advice a guy 2 ve sex wif ur fellow woman n leave her.? Na wa 4 ur reasoning shall.@ op,pls if u wanna leave,do so peacefully without u using n dumping her.

bros that lady is right. The answer is 4 him to just sleep with her. Once he does things will fall into place.
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by ritababe(f): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
drnoel:

i really dont believe a girl said this

na so my man, d babe fukup
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by ritababe(f): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
2sExy1:
so you would rather fvck a guy in that instance?

its different
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by ritababe(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:

so bcus she's my fellow woman I should keep quiet, then after using the guy she will dump him abi?
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by Princezoi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
dinksymaine:
And u shot her in the head right?
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by pretydiva(f): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
ritababe:

so bcus she's my fellow woman I should keep quiet, then after using the guy she will dump him abi?
contunu
Re: I Just Go Friendzone By A Chick And I Want Out Entirely From The Relationship. by dinksymaine(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
pretydiva:
contunu
pretydiva please let the babe be naaaa,haba.Its her opinion remember and I asked for an advise.I might decided to chose hers,lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic. / . / (picture) Girls!! Will You Enjoy This Kind Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.