Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church (2155 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Greets Osinbajo In Church (Photos) / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Has Pastor Osinbajo Fulfiled Pastor Adeboye's Prophecy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 25, 2015
It's been 5 weeks since Gen Buhari announced Pastor Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate to the Presidential polls.
Pastor Osinbajo is a Snr & resident pastor at the Olive Tree House of
Prayer for All Nations, Banana Island, a parish of
the RCCG.
Intense politicking especially as we have witnessed in the past five weeks is no small business, it's not for mean men.
I therfore would like to know from Nairalanders in Pastor Osinbajo's parish, how has he fared so far. Does he still preach at the pulpit? Is the content of his messages still as rich as they used to be? And more importantly, does he subtly include political campaigns in his sermons?
Pls as good xtians, let our contributions be unbiased and respectful.

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by vooks: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Does he tolerate Goodluck supporters?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Emmyk(m): 8:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Good questions.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by thiefnubu(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Observing

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Truely speaking pastoring suit him perfectly well than politics. Osinbajo, God woun't forgive for abandoning his sheeps to go astray o

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2015
vooks:
Does he tolerate Goodluck supporters?

lawyers are gifted orators, they have a subtle way of saying a thing the undiscerning mind wouldn't pick. I just hope that as a pastor he wouldn't betray the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:
Observing
your moniker though....... conflicting with your signature. Anyways, be a good fella on the thread, today is the Lord's day. hehehehh
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by sholatech(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2015
He cannot preach sermons laced with Politicking. The GO has sent Memo round all parishes with a clear warning not to use the Altar for vote-seeking Sermons

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by thiefnubu(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2015
olrotimi:
your moniker though....... conflicting with your signature. Anyways, be a good fella on the thread, today is the Lord's day. hehehehh

When you quote me, you see the true moniker.... It's a deliberate act of deception grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2015
crazysaint:
Truely speaking pastoring suit him perfectly well than politics. Osinbajo, God woun't forgive for abandoning his sheeps to go astray o
I don't think he actually abandoned his church, going into politics isn't entirely out of place, it's what you do in politics that matters. If papa Oritsejafor was presented with the opportunity of becoming VP under APC would he really turn it down? Same question goes for many of our 'top' men of God
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by BokoHaramm: 8:33am On Jan 25, 2015
How can I attend the church of a known LIAR. Anyone that associate with certificate forgers, theives, religeous bigots, hater of xtians is same with that person.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by eyeview: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2015
@Op,This is the wrong place to ask these your questions. The calibre of men and women that live and worship there(Banana Island) are not on Nairaland. So you won't get a first hand answer here
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Skako(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaramm:
How can I attend the church of a known LIAR. Anyone that associate with certificate forgers, theives, religeous bigots, hater of xtians is same with that person.
as jesus said there is on good man earth except my father in heaven
can u tell that u didn't lie,stole, argue on religion and did not have any interract with muslims we must join hands together to promote nigeria,if so what do u expect muslims to say about jonathan and sambo abut the situation of northern pple so do not be religion fanatics

tanx

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2015
eyeview:
@Op,This is the wrong place to ask these your questions. The calibre of men and women that live and worship there(Banana Island) are not on Nairaland. So you won't get a first hand answer here

my friend I believe those in banana Island don't have it written in their signature, they are people like me and you. You may just be surprised, the poster above/below you may own a 4BR suite on the island
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Kewt: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Please the mods should. help move this to front page so that we can get more responses and a robust discussion.
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by walexGodson(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Typing.....
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2015
Kewt:
Please the mods should. help move this to front page so that we can get more responses and a robust discussion.
seconded!
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaramm:
your moniker though, answers ur rhetoric
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by EgusiSoup: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
I attend that church.
I was there LIVE for today's service.
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kewt:
It won't! No be bad belle but its the basic truth!
1. It is too controversial and personal so to say (unless nairaland has lost its sensitivity and relevance).
2. You no dey see APC advert for nairaland? THINK BRO! THINK!
3. Even if I attend his parish, you think I'll be as stupid as to leak out what goes on in the church? I'm not that stupid. I am a redeemed member but to leak out things in the church to the outside world (especially the sensitive ones such as this?) impossible. He is not my candidate though.
You cannot get the correct answer but you can use instincts to know sha abi?
MAY JEHOVAH HELP HIS CHURCH IN JESUS CHRIST NAME . AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
EgusiSoup:
I attend that church.
I was there LIVE for today's service.
how was the service . was he present? did he preach?
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:

It won't! No be bad belle but its the basic truth!
1. It is too controversial and personal so to say (unless nairaland has lost its sensitivity and relevance).
2. You no dey see APC advert for nairaland? THINK BRO! THINK!
3. Even if I attend his parish, you think I'll be as stupid as to leak out what goes on in the church? I'm not that stupid. I am a redeemed member but to leak out things in the church to the outside world (especially the sensitive ones such as this?) impossible. He is not my candidate though.
You cannot get the correct answer but you can use instincts to know sha abi?
MAY JEHOVAH HELP HIS CHURCH IN JESUS CHRIST NAME . AMEN
I understand your apprehension , thats what makes us Nigerians, we don't even trust our blood brothers. However I don't see anything secretive as to the activities of the church, except ofcus the church is a secret society. Churches offer live broadcast and telecasting, so I don't think it's out of place to know what's going on in the church except ofcus there are specific instructions against that.
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
olrotimi:

I understand your apprehension , thats what makes us Nigerians, we don't even trust our blood brothers. However I don't see anything secretive as to the activities of the church, except ofcus the church is a secret society. Churches offer live broadcast and telecasting, so I don't think it's out of place to know what's going on in the church except ofcus there are specific instructions against that.
There should be ofcourse! I can't come to a website such as this and give details of what happened in my church knowing fully well that we have jihadists here who are willing to extract every possible information and use it against christians abi? You think say even the APC like osinbajo? Siddon for there! Na ISIS PARTY O
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:

There should be ofcourse! I can't come to a website such as this and give details of what happened in my church knowing fully well that we have jihadists here who are willing to extract every possible information and use it against christians abi? You think say even the APC like osinbajo? Siddon for there! Na ISIS PARTY O

I understand your point, surely. Buh from the questions the op raised i see nothing out of place or sneaky. If he wins at the polls, he'd surely be excused from from his episcopal duties to focus on the rigors of administration. I actually expected the church hierarchy to have given him a sabbatical the day he was named as the running mate.
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
olrotimi:

I understand your point, surely. Buh from the questions the op raised i see nothing out of place or sneaky. If he wins at the polls, he'd surely be excused from from his episcopal duties to focus on the rigors of administration. I actually expected the church hierarchy to have given him a sabbatical the day he was named as the running mate.
He should be on sabbatical, I trust the redeemed Christian church of GOD
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:

He should be on sabbatical, I trust the redeemed Christian church of GOD
you know them better anyways

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by mumumugu(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
He has b)en suspended indefinitely from active participation of his pastorial duties pending the outcome of the election
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Image123(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:
You think say even the APC like osinbajo? Siddon for there! Na ISIS PARTY O

You are being unnecessarily paranoid. By the way, how do you come to this ridiculous conclusion?
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Image123:

You are being unnecessarily paranoid. By the way, how do you come to this ridiculous conclusion?
I don't like rubbish questions like this one. Asking me rubbish questions as if you don't know how islamists overtook turkey, and what they do around the world! Mtcheeeeeewm don't quote me for silly ?s
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Image123(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:

I don't like rubbish questions like this one. Asking me rubbish questions as if you don't know how islamists overtook turkey, and what they do around the world! Mtcheeeeeewm don't quote me for silly ?s

There you go, you cannot explain yourself plainly or straight forward. You're running on propaganda and lies, use some discernment.
Re: Nairalanders In Pastor Osinbajo's Church by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
mumumugu:
He has b)en suspended indefinitely from active participation of his pastorial duties pending the outcome of the election
you sure about that? Pls shed more light.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Christians And Taqiya|idtirar / The Veil Of Forgetfulness - Life Before Birth / Jesus Christ Is Yhwh (jehovah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.