Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. (1263 Views)

Help Me Pls......i Am Dying Via Occutic Powers / Kindly Assist Me With Chickenpox Treatment. / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi (2) (3) (4)

I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by etochi11(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Good morning my fellow Niralanders. I type this with fear and shame. But one thing I know is that help can come from somewhere you didn't expect. Am not a scam. Or trying to scam you guys. But whatsover am about writing here is the fact which you can investigate if interested. My story goes like this.

I got a contract job in one of the leading telecommunication company in Nigeria on the 1st of september 2014. Because its a contract job, the agency handling the contract insisted that we will not be paid till after 3months which we accepted with good faith. According to the appointment later given to us, we were told that our salary is 65thousand naira but after everything, we were paid 40thousand naira(only God knows why).
It happened on the 2nd of january 2015 at sunrise estate emene. Armed robbers came to my house and made away with almost all our properties including my companies HP tablet. I went and reported the case to the police, after everything(investigations) my company concluded that I will pay for the lost item since it didn't happen in my state of primary assignment which is Imo state. Brothers and sisters, as I am typing this, the total cost is 141thousand naira annd I still have bills/house rent to pay by feb 10 which will cost me 100 thousand naira. The question is.. Were and how can I get all these money within less than 2weeks that's why I came here to ask for help. Like I said before, am not a criminal and am not a scam. Feel free to contact me at 08184541660. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by mako007(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Picture of police report or adonbilivit
Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 25, 2015
hmm sorry dear. so basicaly, Ur asking us if we can help u financially?

Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by olusolaj(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry for the loss sir.
But you have to be more specific sir
Which telecommunication company? And
What type of contract job?
I think those two questions shall help more in providing solution to this problem sir.
Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by menix(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2015
olusolaj:
Sorry for the loss sir.
But you have to be more specific sir
Which telecommunication company? And
What type of contract job?
I think those two questions shall help more in providing solution to this problem sir.

D young man needs financial support, abi u wan go recover d stolen items frm d robbers..
Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by etochi11(m): 10:05am On Jan 25, 2015
I work in etisalat as a contract staff. I can snap the form they just sent to me right now to fill. There is notin to hide bro. Its just that I never thought I will go to this extent. I even called my IPO(investigation police officer) asking her to help me get the police investigation report, but she insisted that I will give her 20thousand naira. (Nna,Nigerian police tire me).Emene police division. Now, let me send something to prove that am faking all these. The image of the lost tablet

Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2015
How can this be the lost tablet when it's dated 21 July and you never at any time worked during this period? You started the job September and lost the tablet in January

Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by etochi11(m): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2015
The tablet was given to me by the company. Even my CUG line is a line which has been used/was used by someone who resigned or so. Meaning someone has been using the tablet before. Now come to the time and date, before God and man.. The both were not correct. Like I said, am not faking any of this. If you care to assist me or do investigations before you assist, be my guest. Go to Emene police division at proda. You will see my file. Thanks
Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
You should know no one will go to that length just to "help" you, as you say. Go as far as inquiring at the police station? Come on!
It's the basic verifiable information you provide here that will determine whether you indeed deserve the "help".
Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by etochi11(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
I know. That's why am here to answer any question. So far God will use someone to assist me. I attached the form that was sent to me from lagos. You can view it. Thanks
Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by simdam500(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Speechless though... am not in the position to help but then... if ye are truly of truth...

Help will find you embarassed
Re: I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. by etochi11(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thanks bro. I believe in God. And I know he will see me through. Nigeria adiro easy and ndimmadu di wicked.

Who Is A Big Girl? / President Obama Congratulates Kate & Prince William On Birth Of New Princess / If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm