Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako (16760 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by hensben(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
True
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
why y men not harass them wen d likes of?
Daniella Okeke - massive ass
Martha Ankomah - massive ass
Cossy - Big boobs
Yvonne Okoro - Big boobs
Juliet Ibrahim - curvy ass
nd the likes of dem grin cheesy
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by SAMBARRY: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
She exudes stùpidity and gender inferiority complex

A lady dress isn't a criterion for some guys to do nonsense.
Yes! There's a freedom of looking, same way there's freedom in dressing how we(they) like.
o God. Thank you Tony. kiss

1 Like

Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by seedorfg(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
If i don't blame them who will .
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by NickiRoman: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Yes! There's a freedom of looking, same way there's freedom in dressing how we(they) like.
Thank You,Because she has never experienced it doesn't mean others haven't. She obviously talks without thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Edusouls(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
am tired of these actress prostitiutes faces, in nollywood, sleeping around like dogs in politicians bed and any big boy that can offer them cash....
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
There is nothing like sexual harrassment in nollywood.The ladies offer their body to producers in exchange for movie roles.They dont want to go through audition which they see as long process.They prefer the short cut that is why they swap sex for quick movie roles.
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by harry509: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30111126][/quote]ok.... Can I Av sleep now?
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Ilekeh(f): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
She's just trying to gain attention to get new roles.

New face needs movie roles.

1 Like

Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Ilekeh(f): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
joshy4reel:
Are u a young man with a big dream? Make ur dream come true as u participate in advertising our new company online and earn up to #20,000 weekly including a chance to get a job with us. Visit http:// /1AtDWNj today and start earning this same today. Ur future is in your hand choose wisely

Don't you have young men in your family with big dreams?
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Baba419:
Is that why she is posing like a frog about to take a leap? grin
if she doesn't pose like that hpw wld u know she grew up in Niger state undecided cheesy grin
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by InHim4Him(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
emmyrichie:

What's so important about those expired boobs?

Expired boobs? How old are you? Ask your grandpa and hear what he says.
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Baba419(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
if she doesn't pose like that how wld u know she grew up in Niger state undecided cheesy grin
here I was thinking say na my mouth bad pass grin
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Odunharry(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

hey wetin she do you??u too harsh
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Fourwinds: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
jackpot:
Imagine you are in charge of a movie audition and Cossy Orjiakor breezes in exposing those massive boobies! wink
hmmmm. massive
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by vislabraye(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
I think people should get the full meaning of sexual harrasment. If a director toasts an actress and she agrees, is that sexual harrasment ?
I believe thats what happens in the movie industry most often. Of course that is not to say that theres no harrasment in the industry.
However, I hope this lady in question does not get harrassed.
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Johnnoah1st: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Baba419:
Is that why she is posing like a frog about to take a leap? grin
but guy u wicked ooo, see how u spoil someone market
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
InHim4Him:

Expired boobs? How old are you? Ask your grandpa and hear what he says.

If public conveniences does not irritate you, it does to me.
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by ebenice(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
this lady use to be my neigbour ..hmmmm aunty nazy...it been a while, seems nollywood has done u less harm than good

anyway i'm not hating, i still remember ur strict dad...he is now a pastor though, while u r now an actress...good riddance
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by kandiikane(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
This woman is ignorant. She is implying way more than what she actually said. Wear mini skirt and whatever happens to you is your fault. Bush woman. When her ancestors were walking around with vul.va hanging out in the open air, I am sure they had all manner of things happen to them by men. That's probably how she and her family were conceived.

4 Likes

Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

tenk you

1 Like

Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ilekeh:
She's just trying to gain attention to get new roles.

New face needs movie roles.
exactly
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
vislabraye:
I think people should get the full meaning of sexual harrasment. If a director toasts an actress and she agrees, is that sexual harrasment ?
I believe thats what happens in the movie industry most often. Of course that is not to say that theres no harrasment in the industry.
However, I hope this lady in question does not get harrassed.
when she does get harassed, no one will pay her attention or believe her.
Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by 100Cents: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Girls who feel their only power lies with their sexuality will always flaunt their body parts and tell us, " All men want to sleep with me ".

Any man she fancies and he doesn't fall into her category of "All men " is branded mumu..

Smh. Blame girls for sexual harassment. Coming from an actress..

Re: Blame Actresses For Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Nazareth Bako by twerkjack: 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
SOME OF THIS DESPEARTE GIRLS TRYIN TO NE INSTANT STARS....MAKIN THE INDUSTRY UNFAIR FOR THE REST OF US INNOCENT UP ND COMIN ACTRESSESS SEF grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Contemplating Abortion Seeks Help From John Dumelo Over Pastor's Prophecy / Photos: Omotola Hosts Widows And Orphanages / Sophia Momodu Denies Deleting Her Instagram Account,Reveals Her Chat With Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.