Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? (7176 Views)

The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Onyiip:

Yea, they both did justice to that song. Can't seem to get it off my head/heart
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lol.... Cool!
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Odkboy23(m): 4:54am On Jan 31, 2015
All of the stars by ed sheeran in the fault in our stars soundtrack. .....awesome.
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 5:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Odkboy23:
All of the stars by ed sheeran in the fault in our stars soundtrack. .....awesome.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2015
@odkboy23 you are the second person choosing that song, the song rocks!

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hans Zimmer's Sound track in the Movie "Inception" is Classic...
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Djangocode:
Hans Zimmer's Sound track in the Movie "Inception" is Classic...
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Another Hans Zimmer! That's a really a classic song @djangocode.
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by beyo: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
troy's movie soundtrack was the best so far...."remember me"

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
beyo:
troy's movie soundtrack was the best so far...."remember me"
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
@beyo that's was a wonderful song for a wonderful movie....Brad Pitt at his best.
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by sapientia1(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2015
Sound track: Teriyaki Boyz- TOKYO DRIFT
Movie: FAST AND FURIOUS 3

1 Like

Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
sapientia1:
Sound track: Teriyaki Boyz- TOKYO DRIFT
Movie: FAST AND FURIOUS 3
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2015
First choice from across the Atlantic! The teriyaki boys from Japan did a good work on Tokyo drift. Nice choice @sapiental1.
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2015
-Mine is Titanic soundtrack(My heart will go on by celine dion)i cried the first time when i watched this movie. -"CRIMINAL" & "STAND BY ME" from the indian movie-Ra one
-PERDONAME by Camilo Blanes-from the 2013 telenovela-CORAZON INDOMABLE(you gat to watch that film series...fantastic romantic mind-blowing movie)
-Iilorar from the telenovela-CROWN OF TEARS(A must watch!)
Thats all for now still got a couple of others
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
YoungBraniac:
-Mine is Titanic soundtrack(My heart will go on by celine dion)i cried the first time when i watched this movie. -"CRIMINAL" & "STAND BY ME" from the indian movie-Ra one
-PERDONAME by Camilo Blanes-from the 2013 telenovela-CORAZON INDOMABLE(you gat to watch that film series...fantastic romantic mind-blowing movie)
-Iilorar from the telenovela-CROWN OF TEARS(A must watch!)
Thats all for now still got a couple of others
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2015
@youngbrainac celine dion's my heart will go on is so popular on this thread, and might go ahead to be the winner of most loved soundtrack, but enya, Hans Zimmer are in contention....so that's a nice choice you made. as for Telenovela-Corazon Indomable, and Crown of tears, I will try and find the series and watch it. Be cool!
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Henrodah:
@youngbrainac celine dion's my heart will go on is so popular on this thread, and might go ahead to be the winner of most loved soundtrack, but enya, Hans Zimmer are in contention....so that's a nice choice you made. as for Telenovela-Corazon Indomable, and Crown of tears, I will try and find the series and watch it. Be cool!
have got the site for those novelas but they are in Mexican language and it will be confusing.
Will try to get the english versions for you
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2015
YoungBraniac:

have got the site for those novelas but they are in Mexican language and it will be confusing.
Will try to get the english versions for you
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Will be patiently waiting @youngbraniac.
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by erwinstafaband: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Let it Go from Frozen.
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by Henrodah(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
erwinstafaband:
Let it Go from Frozen.

Cool
Re: Which Song Is Your Best Soundtrack You Have Heard In A Movie??? by duduade: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2019
youngpol:
Any movie with enya as soundtrack.
Gladiator
Lord Of The Rings
And many more...

Yes..
Enya s tracks are divinely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend / South Africans Are Asking Why In Nigerian Movies Everyone Is Christian / Download Your Nollywood TV Series Here (HD And Data Saver Quality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.