Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark (35134 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Shydon(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2015
The senate president, Sen David Mark, on Saturday said that the former minister of Information, Mr Labaran Maku, has betrayed President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) by dumping the party for the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

Sen Mark made the remark in Keffi while addressing PDP supporters during the Nasarawa State governorship campaign flag-off saying Jonathan is not in support of his gubernatorial ambition inAPGA.

He called on the people of the state to disregard all claims, name dropping and insinuations making the rounds that President Jonathan is in support of Labaran Maku’s gubernatorial aspiration under the platform of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in the state.

“I want to call on you and other Nigerians to disregard insinuations going round the state that our president is supporting Mr. Labaran Maku in the state for his governorship ambition under APGA”, adding that, “President Jonathan is in PDP and will never support any candidate outside the PDP”.

“The former Information minister, after he benefited a lot from the PDP government has defected to APGA; such decision is not in the best interest of the PDP and nobody should say that President Jonathan is supporting his governorship ambition in the state”.
“President Jonathan is only supporting all the PDP candidates in the country and I call on you and other Nigerians to disregard any information regarding supporting Maku as it is not only false but unfounded and created by those who want to create division in the party”, Mark said.

Mark called on Nigerians to vote President Jonathan and all PDP candidates during the February election regardless of ethnic, religion, adding that it is only PDP that would bring the much needed dividends of democracy to Nigerians.
He said a vote for PDP is a vote for quality education, peace, development and a vote for transformation in all the sectors of the economy and assured Nigerians of the federal government commitment.

http://leadership.ng/news/406346/maku-betrayed-jonathan-pdp-sen-mark

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by BokoHaramm: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2015
I will support pDp or APGA there as long as power is wrestled out from Al Makura

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Shydon(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Now we know, federal might isn't behind Maku's gubernatorial ambition. He is on his own. And he is in for a very long thing!
Why APGA? When Ojukwu is DEAD! Even while he was alive, he had no influence whatsoever in Nassarawa politics.
But Jonathan shouldn't have left Maku to his own fate after doing his 'dirty job'. He deserved a better compensation. This should serve as a lesson to other politicians currently serving.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by bettercreature(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Who's going to stay in a sinking ship?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Skako(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2015
PDP are reducing everyday by day
bcs it is people dump party while
APC progresing every hour by hour bcs it is all PROGRESSIVE congress

if u want to be progressing in ur life u better join progresive party not dump party

buhari till jonathan back to his main couse work ZOOLOGIST

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2015
Why? Because he refused to be used and dumped by GEJ? silly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by seunmsg(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Liebaran Maku lying since 1900.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by mymadam(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Shydon:
...This should serve as a lesson to other politicians currently serving.

Lesson ke? Sorry, politicians will NEVER learn... all of them... in ALL political parties! It's a shame really. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Sylvarresta(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Tit for tat

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Young03(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2015
shachris:
Why? Because he refused to be used and dumped by GEJ? silly.
you shut up, his greedyness neva allowed him make way 4 ewuga....am in lafia nw and i can tel u d reason he left pdp..dnt say wat u dnt knw

6 Likes

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Maku learnt from the master betrayal, so I didn't expect less.
Better chance for APC though.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by free2ryhme: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Shydon:
The senate president, Sen David Mark, on Saturday said that the former minister of Information, Mr Labaran Maku, has betrayed President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) by dumping the party for the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).
Sen Mark made the remark in Keffi while addressing PDP supporters during the Nasarawa State governorship campaign flag-off saying Jonathan is not in support of his gubernatorial ambition inAPGA.
He called on the people of the state to disregard all claims, name dropping and insinuations making the rounds that President Jonathan is in support of Labaran Maku’s gubernatorial aspiration under the platform of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in the state.
“I want to call on you and other Nigerians to disregard insinuations going round the state that our president is supporting Mr. Labaran Maku in the state for his governorship ambition under APGA”, adding that, “President Jonathan is in PDP and will never support any candidate outside the PDP”.
“The former Information minister, after he benefited a lot from the PDP government has defected to APGA; such decision is not in the best interest of the PDP and nobody should say that President Jonathan is supporting his governorship ambition in the state”.
“President Jonathan is only supporting all the PDP candidates in the country and I call on you and other Nigerians to disregard any information regarding supporting Maku as it is not only false but unfounded and created by those who want to create division in the party”, Mark said.
Mark called on Nigerians to vote President Jonathan and all PDP candidates during the February election regardless of ethnic, religion, adding that it is only PDP that would bring the much needed dividends of democracy to Nigerians.
He said a vote for PDP is a vote for quality education, peace, development and a vote for transformation in all the sectors of the economy and assured Nigerians of the federal government commitment.

http://leadership.ng/news/406346/maku-betrayed-jonathan-pdp-sen-mark

And David mark have betrayed Nigerians, can u imagine a Senate president saying someone has benefited immensely, so u have now admitted that being a position from d pdp is about personal benefit, even u will not return to the Senate.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by baybeeboi: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2015
i don't blame Maku on this one
Rather betrayed Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by lalasticlala(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2015
I think Jonathan used & dumped Maku, if not, he should have ensured he got the PDP ticket for his state, since he didn't, he shouldn't blame the man...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by SaiBuharii: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2015
There is nobody to comment for here. Both PDP and Maku are hypocrites. Na their wahala.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Otunbab: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2015
It's ok. Make we sha conclud say Fi-Di-Fi is going down this time around.

11 Likes

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2015
just like judas. he was greedy and only fighting for his selfish ambition

4 Likes

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Just20(f): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2015
The problem with this administration is the issue of throwing blames without looking inward to see where the crack lies. PDP has never witnessed issues in their primaries like the just concluded primaries nationwide and who's to be blamed for that? Mr. President look inwards

3 Likes

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided Politics everyday... Na WA o

Nlanders, please help me RT this tweet >>http:///ps2k7nt
Thanks you so much in advance. I'll be glad you did. wink
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Wow.
Let them keep deceiving themselves.

Mtn Bis rocking on PC.

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Lwtmb Maku you're just a political light weight
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by klodike(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Ta'al must go only pdp can guarantee that. APGA is just a distraction in nasarawa
BokoHaramm:
I will support pDp or APGA there as long as power is wrestled out from Al Makura
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2015
"adding that it is only PDP that would bring the much needed dividends of democracy to Nigerians.

He said a vote for PDP is a vote for quality education, peace, development and a vote for transformation in all the sectors of the economy and assured Nigerians of the federal government commitment".

The dividends of democracy that PDP has failed to give in 16 years they want to give now! Mba! Kojo! Not at all!

Very funny set of people. grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by klodike(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Maku is selfish and greedy. He would suffer alone.
Young03:

you shut up, his greedyness neva allowed him make way 4 ewuga....am in lafia nw and i can tel u d reason he left pdp..dnt say wat u dnt knw
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Bennyberry(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Shydon:
“President Jonathan is in PDP and will never support any candidate outside the PDP”.

And stupid enough APGA as a party is endoring GEJ as it sole presidential candidate.#APGA IS DEAD AND NOT AN IGBO PARTY COS IGBOS ARE NOT SO FOOLISH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by chronique(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Most politicians are usually impatient. Nobody knew Maku until GEJ's govt brought him to the limelight. He should at least,waited a bit.

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by dulaman: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Wetin con concern me

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by chichriso: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Problems everywhere
Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by klodike(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Maku is not wanted. There is nothing jona can do about that. Beside it's a free and fair politics
lalasticlala:
I think Jonathan used & dumped Maku, if not, he should have ensured he got the PDP ticket for his state, since he didn't, he shouldn't blame the man...

1 Like

Re: 'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark by dre11(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
There is fire on the mountain
Run run run run
The fire is burning in the camp of PDP

lalasticlala:

Jonathan normally use someone and dump the person after doing his dirty works
At least if they didn't give him the governorship ticket..... I do expect them to have reached an agreement like the one they did had with obanikoro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti's 1.5km Flyover Ready For Commissioning. / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike / Angry Sympathisers Storm Fasoranti's House Over Daughter's Death, Chant War Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.