Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204213 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
thrizzle:

do i need to back up my apps
No sire
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Zillight: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
following back to back... I've downloaded like 5 apps in the last 20mins that I opened this thread.

Kudos Bruv.

3 Likes

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
BusyBox Pro

A must have for any rooted phone! Almost EVERY rooted applications needs BusyBox to perform their magic, if you have a rooted phone then you need BusyBox.

Pro version contains Backup feature (for safer installs), uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/41241646/file.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
TuneIn Radio Pro

TuneIn is another approach to listen to the world through live nearby and worldwide radio from wherever you are. Whether you need music, games, news or current occasions, Tunein offers in excess of 50,000 stations and 1.2 million on-interest projects for you to look over.

The Tunein Radio Pro application for Android puts this whole encounter in the palm of your hand with the included profit of recording what you're listening to (obliges memory card).

http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/42458481/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Zillight:
following back to back... I've downloaded like 5 apps in the last 20mins that I opened this thread.

Kudos Bruv.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
[b]Poweramp Unlocker

For most of you who have installed the poweramp player and can't buy the unlocker, he is the link to the unlocker for full version

Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
It's the best media player as of now ....

Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- crossfade
- gapless
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- scrobbling
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/1942701/file.html[/b]

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mx Player Pro

MX Video Player is the first Android feature player that performs multi-center translating. As per the test comes about on double center gadgets, it appears to 70% execution change than single-center gadgets.

CPU OPTIMIZATION - Provides profoundly improved Codecs and Rendering Engines for the processors including Arm® Neon™ and Nvidia® Tegra™ 2.

MULTI-TOUCH VIDEO ZOOM CONTROL - Zoom while playing your feature finished and done utilizing multi-touch motions.

SUBTITLE SCROLL - Scroll on subtitle content and playback position will be acclimated to match past or next subtitle timing.

BETTER SUBTITLE READABILITY - Increased subtitle meaningfulness with thicker outskirt and shadow around content.

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/69021439/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by thrizzle(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
KingRoot

Kingroot is an app use in rooting android devices.....It's one of the best when it comes to rooting kitkat android phones

Some of you who have been looking for links to download the app, Here's it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qlstr856vwcm3gk/kingroot%20v.3.3.1%E2%9E%B3%20arkar.apk?dl=0
it says restricted content
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
[b]Link2SD

The idea at the rear of it really is for you to Apps2SD scripts, connecting applications for you to next Sd card partition although is different in a pair of aspects.
One particular, as an alternative to connecting and information and software folder ( meaning transferring most applications), you can decide on applications you want to advance.
A pair of, which is a credit application means which has a gui. You are able to control ones applications with several mouse clicks.
It also gives ancient Apps2SD capabilities in Google android only two. only two in addition to greater. You are able to shift this unprotected user applications towards the Sd card ( drive move), with batch transferring functionality.
That element utilizes the normal purpose Sd card installing Google android in addition to doesn't call for a next partition. It could separate some apps should they usually are not meant to possibly be transferred towards the Sd card (such because widgets).

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/38348282/file.html[/b]
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
thrizzle:

it says restricted content

Download from here

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bd8fe5c8
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
OfficeSuite Pro 7 (PDF& Fonts)

-The OfficeSuite Pro includes a File Browser and integration with leading cloud services : Box , DropBox , Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync to give users a lot of options to manage files and attachments .

http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/93430095/file.html

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Sadusalam: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good job

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Valentinooo: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Okay Sire

After downloading

Place the zip file on ya SD Card

Boot ya device to recovery by power off ya device, When it turns off......Hold the power button & the vol+ buttons simultaneously

Untill it shows the recovery

Then go to:

Install zip
Locate the sd card, Internal or external

Then locate the zip file (Universal performance booster)

Tap to flash

Flash and reboot ya phone
Done!!
is it possible to unflash it after flashing?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Spactacle(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
kudos bro

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Tolzeal(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Valentinooo:
is it possible to unflash it after flashing?

..You flash Ur Backup Back. That seems to be like unflashing flashed custom rom.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by funkyjms: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Okay Sire

After downloading

Place the zip file on ya SD Card

Boot ya device to recovery by power off ya device, When it turns off......Hold the power button & the vol+ buttons simultaneously

Untill it shows the recovery

Then go to:

Install zip
Locate the sd card, Internal or external

Then locate the zip file (Universal performance booster)

Tap to flash

Flash and reboot ya phone
Done!!

Lord Triple Mercy!!!
This your process just wiped off my phone!!
Thank God I have backup, tho I still lost some data 'cos the backup was done way back.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by igahdavid(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Do you have link to a text message backup app

and a vault app where you can hide apps, pics or videos
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jimohibrahim(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
funkyjms:

Lord Triple Mercy!!!
This your process just wiped off my phone!!
Thank God I have backup, tho I still list some data 'cos the backup was done way back.
mine didn't even wipe, it just say installation aborted!!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Tolzeal(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
jimohibrahim:

What Version Of CMw do u use?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by obamaweezy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thanks Op. I have downloaded 90% of d listed apps, thanks once more

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by AwesomeRomeo: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
ADM Pro

ADM Pro is one best android download manager

It gives yhu the speed yhu require in downloading files

It's features to resume and pause files download without disrupting the file download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ruat2ouviuxzta/com.dv.adm.pro-1.apk?dl=0
Pls does It download faster than ucbrowser? And does it support pause and resume from a website like mediafire?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Pls does It download faster than ucbrowser? And does it support pause and resume from a website like mediafire?
Yes Sire
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
jimohibrahim:

u used cwm?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
igahdavid:
Do you have link to a text message backup app

and a vault app where you can hide apps, pics or videos
Download netquin vault from playstore
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Jalonking(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

..You flash Ur Backup Back. That seems to be like unflashing flashed custom rom.
He can by using root explorer or ex file explorer by uninstalling it cos its now a system app
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by AwesomeRomeo: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jalonking:
Yes Sire
Tanx sire wink
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by aliyug79: 10:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jimohibrahim(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jalonking:
u used cwm?
Nope, I just tried it
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jimohibrahim(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tolzeal:

What Version Of CMw do u use?
Didn't really know how to clockmod my fone..so I just tried it without cmd
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by emmanwandud(m): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Op pls do u know d name of any app or link to any app that's munches passwords
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 26, 2015
God bless you op
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Blaizepro: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Universal Performance Booster

This app gives users fluid performance....It boosts ya battery, Boot up, Ram, build up etc for optimum performance

It's a flashable zip which requires CWM, TWRP etc

Flash via Recovery and then give ya phone the best performance

Especially those on kitkat

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1rtc7morazngbh/Universal_Perfomance_Boostar.zip?dl=0

Pls @thread owner how do i use dis app coz i have finally installed it in my samsung...pls teach me how to use it flawesly and maybe how to uninstall it....Tanx and God Bless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.