Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (60520 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Monicasque(f): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
To me it seems u r a man who did not understand what his marriage vows mean. R u dat weak dat u r so easly tempted? Does dis mean dat even ladies in yo office or on the streets r nt safe frm u? Have self control and man up bro. It was very wrong for u to allow yo self to be tempted, and wat makes it worse is dat it was in yo own house with someone who yo wife trusts mxm. Wumi is also wrong, were the hell does she get the guts of acting like someone's wife by calling him n b asking wat he wants to have for dinner? I bet she is jealous of yo wife and she is trying to steal u frm her. Why the hell cook for u and even wear such a shirt wen cooking? In a house which is nt even hers? There is nothing innocent abt wumi blv me, i know such ladies. She is trying so hard to show u wat a good wife she can b. Talk of wickedness coz she wana steal her friend's man, talk to mama privately and apologies, assure her dat u r kicking wumi out, den talk to yo wife, explain to her dat u made a mistake which will never b reapeted again bcoz u value yo marriage. Ask her to allow u to ask wumi to leave yo home. Explain to wumi dat u dnt want trouble in yo marriage and its better u prevent problem before it even starts. Obviously she wil beg u guys to let her stay bt dnt fall victim for her act. Ask yo wife to stop bringing her frnds home, especially if it means dey have to stay with yall. Its better dey come for afternoon tea den go, after drinking da tea. Remind yo wife dat as much as u love her, da devil can always try ruin good things n u dnt wana give da devil power in yo precious marriage. Also learn to b a man of self respect and value yo marriage, learn self discipline before u loose something for nothing. How do u even allow yoself to be close to someone who isnt yo wife? The only close female frnd u can have is yo wife bro, blv me wen i tell u dis. There is a lot of wickedness out there, open yo eyes and dont act dumb

17 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op this story looks good.
You gat good potentials. Don't waste it.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by mirexxx(f): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
chai! e don be for you ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
TRY and Kiss mama too

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by akinsadeez(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bro there is nothing as dangerous as someone who you wronged who didn't say anything because na dem dey get dangerous heart pass. Mama didn't say anything but you don't know what she is planning for you. Better go and meet her and confess and beg.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by zeefa: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Monicasque:
To me it seems u r a man who did not understand what his marriage vows mean. R u dat weak dat u r so easly tempted? Does dis mean dat even ladies in yo office or on the streets r nt safe frm u? Have self control and man up bro. It was very wrong for u to allow yo self to be tempted, and wat makes it worse is dat it was in yo own house with someone who yo wife trusts mxm. Wumi is also wrong, were the hell does she get the guts of acting like someone's wife by calling him n b asking wat he wants to have for dinner? I bet she is jealous of yo wife and she is trying to steal u frm her. Why the hell cook for u and even wear such a shirt wen cooking? In a house which is nt even hers? There is nothing innocent abt wumi blv me, i know such ladies. She is trying so hard to show u wat a good wife she can b. Talk of wickedness coz she wana steal her friend's man, talk to mama privately and apologies, assure her dat u r kicking wumi out, den talk to yo wife, explain to her dat u made a mistake which will never b reapeted again bcoz u value yo marriage. Ask her to allow u to ask wumi to leave yo home. Explain to wumi dat u dnt want trouble in yo marriage and its better u prevent problem before it even starts. Obviously she wil beg u guys to let her stay bt dnt fall victim for her act. Ask yo wife to stop bringing her frnds home, especially if it means dey have to stay with yall. Its better dey come for afternoon tea den go, after drinking da tea. Remind yo wife dat as much as u love her, da devil can always try ruin good things n u dnt wana give da devil power in yo precious marriage. Also learn to b a man of self respect and value yo marriage, learn self discipline before u loose something for nothing. How do u even allow yoself to be close to someone who isnt yo wife? The only close female frnd u can have is yo wife bro, blv me wen i tell u dis. There is a lot of wickedness out there, open yo eyes and dont act dumb

Thanks alot. No one is a saint. I have learnt my lesson and inasmuch as I want my marriage to be alive. I need to protect it.

Mama just gave me a shock now..

She requested for a discussion with me anytime am free.

I'm out of the house right now thinking what mama would say.. im not planning to return anytime soon cos am so scared and worried.

Meanwhile, wumi just sent a txt msg that she got a job interview for Monday.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by zeefa: 1:04am On Jan 26, 2015
krall:
Op this story looks good.
You gat good potentials. Don't waste it.

Do I look like you that cook up stories.. abegi pack well.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by marquiseT(f): 2:02am On Jan 26, 2015
From your 'story' it sounds like one..the problem is not that you hooked up with your spouse very close friend,which shows you lack respect for your wife and lack of self control too, your problem is that you got caught...you obviously do not see anything wrong with what you did,you just hate that you got caught.
And how will everyone make excuse for a full grown man like you,from its your wives fault for bringing her friend home to help her nurse YOUR baby,to its wunmis fault for been endowed with a 42DD and definitely mamas fault for being in the wrong place and spoiling your fun.
Would it be too much for your wife to expect you to control your blokos in presence of her 42DD girlfriend.
I don't know why some men will have gold but still prefer to chase stones..

14 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by odufanabasa(f): 3:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Oga sorry to say o... but u r very wicked n heartless... Ur wife went to check d health of ur son n u r thr smooching wumi.... the thunder that is coming ur way is still doing press up.... rubbish

11 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by zeefa: 3:32am On Jan 26, 2015
odufanabasa:
Oga sorry to say o... but u r very wicked n heartless... Ur wife went to check d health of ur son n u r thr smooching wumi.... the thunder that is coming ur way is still doing press up.... rubbish

Thank you ma!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by akpumping7720(m): 3:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Dominionng:
Nice...

What's the title of the movie?
Unrepentant Adulterous Man (part 1 and 2)
@Op, just admit that u really goofed on this and whenever mama called u, apologize and promise mama that such will never happen again. Chikena

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2015
If dis is real...bro...u no try @ all oo?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by iamrealdeji(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:
Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

Let me give you a little summary of what happened to me.

My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.

We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.

She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.

Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.

Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.

It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.

My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.

Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.

Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.

Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.

The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.

Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?

I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.

Please what do I do?

Organize a Ménage à trois with Wumi and Mama

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by 04kaa: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
This one na kasala grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by omenka(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Dominionng:
Nice...

I wanted to ask when the Part2 is coming out.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by oakson: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:
Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.

We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.

She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.

Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.

Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.

It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.

My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.

Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.

Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.

Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.

The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.

Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?

I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.

Please what do I do?

You should have asked a similar question before kissing wunmi. Now wetin u wan make I do....
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:

Please what do I do?

simple send Wunmi away as fast as possible ,obviously your mother in law is a very matured and sensible woman ,but you shouldn't take her silence for stupidity

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by magabounce(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2015
[size=20pt]Size 42DD[/size]
grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink
Niccur was helpless.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by bosco07(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=zeefa post=30112320]Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

Please what do I do?

[/quote)better. Go now and xplain fin to ur mother inlaw tell hher it was a mistake. And appeal to keep it a secret to save ur marriage as for d lady sent her packing by herself convicing ur wife to live d huz cox 42dd is too temptn to ignore too ... Lols
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Dominionng:
Nice...

Dangerous Kiss.

Grab your copy now!!

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by galapazygalarba: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2015
u men think yu can always eat your cake and have it back

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2015
What kind of nigga knows the bra size for women's breasts undecided undecided?

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2015
pretydiva:
Send d wunmi of a gal packing. She's a goat in sheep clothing. Dont allow her destroy ur biuriful home. After dat, discuss wif ur mother in law n hear wat she has 2 say b4 u later confess 2 ur wife 4 peace 2 reign.

Haba! the goat here is the op, the way he described her bweast alone shows he has been lusting after her. Tell your wife and move on .

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
pDude:
What kind of nigga knows the bra size for women's breasts undecided undecided?

A womanizer

9 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Urine: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
magabounce:
[size=20pt]Size 42DD[/size]
grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink
Niccur was helpless.... grin grin grin

lmao

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
mama should hand you over to police men cos you are not contented and if its your wife that did that, you will seek for divorce....If mama forgive you...let me stop here
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by macdelene(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2015
you make me laugh , u are here asking if to let wumi go? she should be out of your house before u even start sending this chat that should be the first step. and u self , u wanted to fool around , u nw decided to do it inside your house. you are playing with fire oo my friend . secondly try and get your mother-in law alone and kneel down and apologize, she might end up forgiving u and give u some advice that u really need to take serious becos she would not want to be the one to destroy her daughter's marriage.
And my advice to u watch out and respect yourself, u not a teenager anymore, your recklessness should stop.

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Bonapart(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2015
You're just a stupid pervert he goat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.