Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo (2764 Views)

Victoria Kimani Flaunts Bosoms In Sexy Red Gown [PICS] / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bosoms In All Black Shoot [PICS] / Top Fashion Designer Over 40 Dumps 14 Year Old Willow Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by RYANAYO(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Well, it seems we might have lost another cute innocent kid to the crazy world of indecency and se*uality that accompanies stardom.

I guess most of you remember Miley Cyrus when she was a Disney star, innocent, cute and adorable. It was a total transformation when she turned into a singer and now, there’s no proper word to describe the very controversial singer.

Anyways, another child is losing it.

The photo above shows daughter of Will Smith, Willow wearing a top that completely shows off her bosoms from her very tiny br**sts.

Willow Smith posted the bizarre photo on her Instagram page.

In case you don’t know, Willow is just 13 years old which will make this highly inappropriate.

MORE OUTRAGIOUS PICS http://sharebitemag..it/2015/01/13-year-old-willow-smith-flaunts-bosoms.html#axzz3PoxGUUVy

Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2015
Don't know if it's just me, cus I really cant seem to see anything there....
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by RYANAYO(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2015
killerman47:

1 question before i help you out, are you trying to say that the pics is not clear enough or the bosoms are too small for for you to see?
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by redcliff: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2015
killerman47:

Lol.. you no dey hear 13year old?
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by michphenomena(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2015
I no won click on dis topic b4 ooo but I can't ignore d word bosoms nii....Notting in dat picture jor I get bosoms pass am self.
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by SirHouloo(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
She look disgusting, am sorry.
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by badassProdigy(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Pinket and Will need to monitor dese child ooo and his broda join...

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by SAMBARRY: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
This one is a little man with fats on his chest. Those ain't brezs cheesy
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by Fkforyou(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Only perverts would notice her boobs because me I can't see anything there except maybe her 6 packs..
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by doreenvee(f): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
I opened this because I was reading 13 year old widow... lipsrsealed
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by Begonia(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Actually she's wearing a top that depicts a nak3d woman. She's not actually flaunting anything. She just appears to be topless.
Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by EmmySparky(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
doreenvee:
I opened this because I was reading 13 year old widow... lipsrsealed
hahaha widow ...

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Willow Smith Flaunts Bosoms In New Photo by jessiecah(f): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
That is not her breast anything...the top she is wearing has breasts drawn on them, look @ it very well..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Might Have Grown In Age And Money / Actress Halima Abubakar And Her Boobs Take Sexy Photos / Checkout My Music Promo Copy [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.