Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. (1110 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by amawodoga: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2015
he is killing his own people for us to
believe the bomb to be coming from the
opposite side, he dont want to disturb the
opposing for us to believe its coming from
them, he even bombed his own campaign
ground,what a wickedness. You must
believe that he is a devil: how can
someone alse outside the north just face
north like that, and he said that if he
becomes president that boko-haram will
stop and that is true but the presidency
will not reach him. PLEASE THE MESSAGE IS
FOR OUR PRESIDENT GOODKUCK JONATHAN.
Dear president please dont allow this
made rule nigeria, i m not a politician and
never involved myself in one but this
matter concerns me becouse it has being
revealed to me since 2013 that one nigeria
is coming to an ....... Do whzt in your mind,
dont struggle to win because the winner
is from a local party which i dont know
but you give way to that party and also
stand by the party. Sorry i m not suppose
to say this here.
Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by mymadam(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
You na who nah? Prophet Lucifer? God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by Kylekent59: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Since he is d only one that can stop it,,then he might be the founder. God help us in dis country. We shall all live to celebrate the goodness of God.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by SirHouloo(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Do I blame MTN for dashing you 5MB now?

5 Likes

Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by amawodoga: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
SirHouloo:
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by timilehin007(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2015
wetin we no go hear
Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by amawodoga: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2015
timilehin007:
wetin we no go hear
sheep being led to the sloughter. Open your eyes.
Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
'God has exposed Buhari'... Title.

We open and see OP 'exposing' Buhari.
(Rather making unsubstantiated assertions)

OP = God

1 Like

Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by timilehin007(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
amawodoga:

walahi OP the kind heavy thunder wey wan fire u still dey carry weight

1 Like

Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by amawodoga: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
timilehin007:

walahi OP the kind heavy thunder wey wan fire u still dey carry weight
hahahahahahahaha. Failure
Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by Macelliot(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
SirHouloo:
Abuamam:
'God has exposed Buhari'... Title.

We open and see OP 'exposing' Buhari.
(Rather making unsubstantiated assertions)

OP = God
Do u remember Apostle Suleiman prophecies?

cool Boko Haram is sponsored by 2 people. One is a monarch and the other a retired Army General.

17) Buhari's health needs attention.

37) The retired General, one of boko haram sponsors, God warned him with his health.
https://www.nairaland.com/2112274/certificate-saga-apostle-suleimans-2015#30116705
Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by amawodoga: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
the winner of presidency will not rule, the next president will come from an unexpected political party:
Re: God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
amawodoga:
how are you even sure he is a sheep sef? You no know say many of them dey pretend for here as christians? Dey call themselves john and peter abi?

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You, As An Individual, Should ‘ask For The Truth’ / Are Tattoos Sinful? / To The Elect Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.