Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,224 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Western Sponsored Radical Muslims: Who Is Next After Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Western Sponsored Radical Muslims: Who Is Next After Nigeria? (616 Views)

Deport All Muslims Who Believe In Sharia LAW-US Congressman. / Libya:from Africas Wealthiest Under Gaddafi To US-NATO Sponsored Terrorist Haven / Mugabe With His Radical Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Sponsored Radical Muslims: Who Is Next After Nigeria? by panafrican(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
After Nigeria, Cameroon, Central African Republic , Somalia and Kenya, who is next on the list?
Former front Line countries (now SADC ) should start military drills just in case, because the whole thing about this radical Muslims uprising in Africa is to prevent African countries from putting financial resources in research and development programs.
If it is not radical Islam, it is Ebola or The world Bank and International Monetary Fund blackmailing of African countries or a rebellion of thugs like the one that swept Gbagbo from power in Cote d'Ivoire in 2011.
Jonathan Goodluck was ill-inspired when he sided with the French to provide a military support to Ouattara, the man who said << they do not want me to become president in Ivory Coast because I'm a Muslim>>.

2 Likes

Re: Western Sponsored Radical Muslims: Who Is Next After Nigeria? by Appleyard(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2015
This is the question i have been asking myself too. Their mission in Sudan (which use to be Africa's largest nation) was very sucessful. Today, Libya ( that use to be Africa's best economy) is in tarters and debris, marred with chaos and anarchy. Mali is a red hot spot, the Central African Republic is in soup. And while activities seemed to have shifted a bit to the likes of Gambia's failed Anglo Imperialist sponsored coup d'tat, Nigeria, Cameroon eta, is playing host to the most brutal insurgency ever to graze the West African regional setting.

Well, if i am to guess on which is to be the next on the cabal's hit list, i think i would go for Egypt as the 'next port of call', the events are already shaping over there. After which d likes of South Adrica and co, can come into radar view.

May God help us..

1 Like

Re: Western Sponsored Radical Muslims: Who Is Next After Nigeria? by julioralph(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
I appreciate d points u guys have raised, but what abt rich, Islamic nations in d gulf who openly sponsor radicals in africa?
Re: Western Sponsored Radical Muslims: Who Is Next After Nigeria? by ArtanK(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
julioralph:
I appreciate d points u guys have raised, but what abt rich, Islamic nations in d gulf who openly sponsor radicals in africa?

They are in agreement with the west in this vicious yet dynamic terror cycle.

Yousaf al Salafi, believed to be the commander of the Islamic State in Pakistan, was arrested with two others on 22 January, though Pakistan's Express Tribune reports that he was detained in December.
"During the investigations, Yousaf al Salafi revealed that he was getting funding – routed through America – to run the organisation in Pakistan and recruit young people to fight in Syria," a source told Daily Express, a partner newspaper of the Express Tribune.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/funds-isis-recruitment-came-us-says-pakistani-isis-commander-621906

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Workers Worship Employers Publicly For Offering Them Jobs [photos] / Donald Trump Stripped Of Robert Gordon University Honorary Degree / Donald Trump Is Being Compared To Adolf Hitler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.