Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ (3655 Views)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / "We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On All Those Who Oppose You"bishop Oyedepo To GEJ / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by gen2briz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Since you've the keys,i know you've duplex there. But open as many as possible doors you want to open,na you and the clueless man go dey live there.
GMB till oyedepo preches soul salvation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by CaptainAmerica1: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
lacasa:
A pastor that says such a blasphemous statement has confirmed that infact He is SATAN's disciple.
It's no doubt this kind of self proclaimed 'men of God' are con-men and dark agents.
GEJ tangos with the worst crop of Nigerians, ranging from politicians to militants to devil's advocates such as oyedepo
I feel for his sheepish followers.
I just imagine the kind of comments we would av seen, if to say this same statement was made in a Mosque and also fashioned for General Buhari

#GEJ has to Go!
#no more bigots as presidents
#IHAVEDECIDED
#Sai Buhari

Open the gates, we are waiting!
angry

Well said. 1m likes!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by gebest: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
God bless pastor W F Kumuyi and Pastor E A Adeboye

3 Likes

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by Purej: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
What about his church members that oppose jonathan, he will send them to hell. mixing politics with religion

2 Likes

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by EdCure: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
masterpower:

YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOL.
WHY DISOBEY YOUR G.O?
You hypnotised iimbecile. You will rape your sick mother if your G.O orders you to do so for personal reasons.
That is the hieght of your "wisdom".

3 Likes

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by PassingShot(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Very hilarious! Sign of desperation from the Hell Gate Keeper pastor.

Chai! Dairis God ooooo

2 Likes

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by shift15(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
EdCure:
I am a Winner. But the Bishop speaks for himself on this issue.

He can stick to his personal relationship with GEJ while I stick with my lovely country and vote GMB.

Then you have no business calling yourself Bishop your papa. If you can disagree with him openly. You are not his spiritual son then.
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by CaptainAmerica1: 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
The church cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in the democratic process to vote - Pastor Adeboye

This is a true man of God.

Later they'll say GEJ isn't playing religious politics.

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by stan241(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Its been all over twitter all morning and honestly its a shame a real shame he said something like that its just wrong

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by Mcbussy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?

Hehehehe grin....apparently, d mofo of a preacher is already rolling dice with d devil.

#witchcraft church grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by genearts(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ knows he has lost RCCG, d nxt logical thing is to go to winners. Sorry that oyedepo's reputation is d price for this. Seriously disappointed with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by Mcbussy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:
Threatening people with hell inorder to rob them of their hard earned money is not enough... Now they're threatening people with hell inorder to compel them to do their bidding...

Don't we've our fundamental rights again?

Pastors taking advantage of gullible Christians since 419bc.

999,999,999 likes + 10 bajinatu for you grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by Jorussia(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
As far as i am concern,its his personal view,no true child of God will be coerced by his pastor to voting against their convictions. A preacher who is still on the side of God,will play a neutral role.The way some pastors praise politicians, when they know are cultist is very embarrassing.
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by elisjini: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
I can't really believe that some persons are really supporting GMB. President GEJ is that man GOD has destined to make Nigeria better
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by Jorussia(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
elisjini:
I can't really believe that some persons are really supporting GMB. President GEJ is that man GOD has destined to make Nigeria better
He be like say you be the president's spokes man.Where you for get revelation say na GEJ na God sent?

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by Titusolufemi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Video or I don't blif it
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by atinukedam(f): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnmartus:
Dead bishop like oyedepo
lik seriously u re mad

1 Like

Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by akinsadeez(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't believe Bishop Oyedepo could have said something like that.
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by herald9: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mcbussy:

999,999,999 likes + 10 bajinatu for you grin

Hehehe

same to youcheesy
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by 3kay945(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Now I know where oyedepo belong after death.
Right beside the gate of Hell. cool
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by EmmySparky(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mctheeeeeeeeewwww.....All these political pastors...yeye people
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by ollyruffy: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Where are those supporters of GEJ? Now religion and politics can go hand-in-hand because a preacher is supporting their clueless boss.

When Fr. Mbaka told us the truth about JonaThief administration, the supporters of the clueless were asking for similarity between politics and religion.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: We Will Open The Gate Of Hell On Those Who Oppose You” David Oyedepo To GEJ by johnmartus(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
atinukedam:
lik seriously u re mad
seriously you need to seek for medical advice bastard like you i render your mouth useless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Use "Jury" In Nigerian Law Courts? / Kano Governorship Elections Results So Far. / Lagosians Fires Back At Sanwo-olu Over Comments On Return Of Okada Riders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.