Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89703 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jamst(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
sophtaf:
ehen?wetin kom doam?
grin you remind me of something grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by MosesEzekiel: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
i just call one of his members to confirm this story, and it was said that nothing of such was said by the cleric though his body language is said to be supporting GGEJ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I get you. You ain't wrong altogether but if you read the verses I mentioned, you will understand that God wants us to obey and respect people in authority. Even the wicked ones. Let God be their judge while we use our votes.

We havent supported Jona enough. He's not perfect. He's not the most eligible Nigerian but there's no doubt in my mind, given his ascension to power, that the hand of God was involved. I just don't appreciate the way we abuse him. I wasnt gonna vote Jona if APC had given us a candidate like Fashola, Tambuwal or Okorocha. I can't understand why we had to go back to Buhari.

I strongly believe he's not fit to rule us again. From his past and present achievements, I don't think Buhari is qualified. Not with great minds all over our beloved Nation.

I truly hope you vote with your conscience, for whomever you believe in.

Hope you are having a great weekend. God bless.

Yes, God wants us to obey and respect people in power. But in reality, respect is earned. I don't like the way he is insulted but I believe his advisers are the cause of his downfall, honestly. There are much better advisers out the that common Reno Omokiri, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe, those guys never fail to amuse me.

However, for my choice of voting, I look at it from a very passionate angle, the issue of insecurity. Lemme explain; this issue of boko haram is my utmost problem. I live in the north and it pains me deep down when I hear how people are killed. See the thing is that most people in the south don't care since it's not affecting them, if they knew how it feels they won't for a second give their votes to GEJ.

People are forgetting that this terrorism if not contained on time, it will spread no doubt. I believe you heard the news earlier today that they attacked Maiduguri town. If they successfully capture that town (God forbid), their strength will increase geometrically. They would have control of an air strip where they can receive better support from other terrorist organizations. They won't be hiding in the bush any more, and they will spread further. This is my fear. GEJ has proven incapable in this aspect, it's no news. The international community believes so.

Gen. Buhari has lead more than one army division, he's capable in dealing with terrorists. Look at some of his past achievements in that aspect and speak for yourself. I am a very passionate person and I value the lives of people so much.

Sorry for the long story, Enjoy your weekend as well. I look forward to what you have to say.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by segnys007(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!
If you believe what you have written, then I sorry for you. What a load of c r a p!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Proffdada: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!
if ur theory is right, then jonadunce is selling us into the hands of the Muslims already because he would have nipped boko haram in bud instead of giving amnesty
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Swiftboy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Wow!!!

I thought they said the Devil is boss in hell..

Or is OLEdepo a Deputy to Satan

Caution...even if he has offend God. Its still wrong for you to judge him. Be very careful of what you say or type in this case. Jehovah God teaches to respect His ministers. And what if he's right that your beloved APC's more than political party?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by otigbagba: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

President Jonathan was a guest at Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were there, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President. This better not be true...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/we-will-open-gate-of-hell-on-thos-who.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by asadike(f): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
ssammy:
watch ur tongue miss
I only asked a question mister
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by masamari(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Prophet of monies! Ummmh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by olu77emi: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dears, in as much I hate GEJ with a psssion (though for personal Reasons) let us understand the message of MOG - He said "who God have elected" the question is has God elected GEJ, If yes then let it be otherwise #change2015
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Eofclub: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sho... Una no tell me say this man na gateman oh.. :-/ :-P
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by skondo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dis is one of d worse sermon,all because of money.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by charlesdaiisy: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
I have been trying to get the video tape of this sermon to conferm if trully Bishop Oyedepo said something like that. If trully i doubt the h his credibility
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by bayonekind(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

President Jonathan was a guest at Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were there, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/we-will-open-gate-of-hell-on-thos-who.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Pls dont mis quote THE MAN OF GOD .. THE PLAYER IS MEANT FOR WINNER MEMBERS WHO OPPOSED HIS GUEST- JONATHAN . ....

TO ME ...IF I SUPPORT JONATHAN.... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]GOD WILL OPEN GATE OF HELL[/fo[b][/b]nt]... BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED HIM IN LAST ELECTION ARE ALREADY IN FRONT OF HELL GATE --- SEE BOKO HARAM ...AS example
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by MadamDearest: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
For all those disbelieving, this matter is all over the news not just blogs or nairaland. I am hardly surprised when ppl like jona can mount a holy pulpit.
I also think its a good idea when righteous men contest election such as pastor osinbanjo but I honestly don't understand how he is able to maintain his godliness being in the association of ppl like tinubu etc
God is patient and truly merciful
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Chekitaut: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ is wasteful, Lets all wait Feb 14, thank God Jaga said no going back on Feb 14...No need exchange insult among ourself. Change is in the Air!!! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1530853477167855&set=vb.1521450198108183&type=2&theater
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

This is a "LIE" I was in church today der was no where Bishop said so..

Nigerians knw how to hip curses on their with their utterances...at the end of the day dey would say na one old woman dey pursue me for my village

When where did he say it...am waiting for answers ooo
didn't u c that it was on a social media?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Swiftboy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Yes, God wants us to obey and respect people in power. But in reality, respect is earned. I don't like the way he is insulted but I believe his advisers are the cause of his downfall, honestly. There are much better advisers out the that common Reno Omokiri, Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe, those guys never fail to amuse me.

However, for my choice of voting, I look at it from a very passionate angle, the issue of insecurity. Lemme explain; this issue of boko haram is my utmost problem. I live in the north and it pains me deep down when I hear how people are killed. See the thing is that most people in the south don't care since it's not affecting them, if they knew how it feels they won't for a second give their votes to GEJ.

People are forgetting that this terrorism if not contained on time, it will spread no doubt. I believe you heard the news earlier today that they attacked Maiduguri town. If they successfully capture that town (God forbid), their strength will increase geometrically. They would have control of an air strip where they can receive better support from other terrorist organizations. They won't be hiding in the bush any more, and they will spread further. This is my fear. GEJ has proven incapable in this aspect, it's no news. The international community believes so.

Gen. Buhari has lead more than one army division, he's capable in dealing with terrorists. Look at some of his past achievements in that aspect and speak for yourself. I am a very passionate person and I value the lives of people so much.

Sorry for the long story, Enjoy your weekend as well. I look forward to what you have to say.
You must be underestimating Boko Haram like Buhari-APC by saying a change of government is all we need.We need drones and support. I'll vote GEJ he's put Soldiers there to fight em off.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ademoladeji(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Maybe it's gonna be Winners Vs Redeemed at the end of the day....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
We members of Winners Chapel will Vote for President Jonathan. How could a right thinking Christian vote for a religious fanatic like Buhari.He thought he can deceive US by picking a redeemed pastor as a running mate, But he can't outsmart US. We members of Living Faith church know better & we have more than 5million members Nationwide.
We refuse to go back to Egypt.we're on Our Way to the promise Land and no one can "CHANGE" Our direction.

You spilled rubbish and sure representing yourself!!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by emmanuelmichael(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Crazy Pastor...as if the gate if exist at all belongs to ur forefathers. Oloshi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by DaBullIT(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Touch not my anointed ones, do my prophets no harm , Lord, I heard you , i read your words but imma blast this effing SumBiatch

When so called men of God mess up, we run their package local

He built a school most church members can not afford, despite building it from the tithes and offerings

He bought fleets of luxurious cars

He owns luxurious jets

He introduced POS at his churches so a poor man will not have excuse for not paying offering

All these things point out he's a money pastor , not a man of God

Stewpied fans of DickShop OleDepo , please quote me, i want to know your take on his statement

Thank you [/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by gbemmytop(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:
if dis news it true den "papa" should be careful ooooo he

shuldnt meddle in politics or he WL lose his credibility
this man lost his credibility a very long time ago#Sorry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Swiftboy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
MadamDearest:
For all those disbelieving, this matter is all over the news not just blogs or nairaland. I am hardly surprised when ppl like jona can mount a holy pulpit.
I also think its a good idea when righteous men contest election such as pastor osinbanjo but I honestly don't understand how he is able to maintain his godliness being in the association of ppl like tinubu etc
I'll only believe this if I watch the video...even if he said so there must be a reason and we should reflect as well as investigate if its true we're on the verge of islamatization.This is a serious case that should not be tampa with. It could be true even the crash in crude oil price can be traced back to Saudi Arabia cos they chose not to reduce their crude oil output. Dont forget BH even recommended Buhari to mediate for them in this same Saudi Arabia and Buhari said he'll stabilize crude oil price,maybe he'll only need to talk to his arab friends. Sabotage everywhere like we cant generate enough power cos some guys be blowing gas pipelines up and we end up blaming GEJ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
the tin taya me o grin

Happy sunday smiley
same to you dear!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Attorney1Lawz: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
MosesEzekiel:
i just call one of his members to confirm this story, and it was said that nothing of such was said by the cleric though his body language is said to be supporting GGEJ

The BODY LANGUAGE OF TRUE CHRISTIANS IS TO VOTE FOR PEACE, We vote for those whose utterance and behavior speak of peace not those who thrive on "Dog fighting Baboon" philosophy and those who we cant trace political assassination too nor people whose political associates are corruption warlords yet they claim to be the "czar of anti-corruption".

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Helkayklassic(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=asadike post=30116908]Is he d keeper of d gates of hell
help ask him oo..dnt knw wen he turn Angel Gabriel
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
MadamDearest:

Even Jesus has a thief as one of his disciple however that does not limit Him, I don't see any pastor disrespecting the president presence but that does not mean he is supported, I personally can't see GEJ on d street and greet him but that does not mean the pastors should ignore his presence, however we need to reason out of the box, GEJ being present in the church does not confirm a formal support, even when GEJ met with IBB you can see what IBB said, that's maturity!!! We should reason out of the box

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by tunde705(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
may thy lord forgive me smiley
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Smooyis(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
joseph1013:
Why will I be bothered? Wouldn't he have cursed his children as well in the presence of money? He knows what goes into his account after the sermon. Useless prosperity preachers!
We should be very careful. We shouldnt take delight in attacking men of God as if we are talking to our houseboy. How are we sure that the pastor said this. He may have been quoted out of context. Whatever, he is a servant of God and such we should be careful of our utterances.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Swiftboy:
You must be underestimating Boko Haram like Buhari-APC by saying a change of government is all we need.We need drones and support. I'll vote GEJ he's put Soldiers there to fight em off.

Look at things for what they are, be realistic. You think the Nigerian Army doesn't have the capacity to eliminate boko haram? You must be joking.

GEJ doesn't have what it takes to handle the terrorists,
He leaves it for the top army staffs,
They are corrupt and benefit from the boko haram menace that's why they haven't been defeated them.
Why do you think security has the highest allocation but you don't see the effect at primary level, where has all the money gone to?

The truth is glaring but you choose not to see it.

You won't have this same mindset if you were affected. #fact!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mistabiola: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
bayonekind:

Pls dont mis quote THE MAN OF GOD .. THE PLAYER IS MEANT FOR WINNER MEMBERS WHO OPPOSED HIS GUEST- JONATHAN . ....

TO ME ...IF I SUPPORT JONATHAN.... [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]GOD WILL OPEN GATE OF HELL[/fo[b][/b]nt]... BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED HIM IN LAST ELECTION ARE ALREADY IN FRONT OF HELL GATE --- SEE BOKO HARAM ...AS example

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity / FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.