Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. (1460 Views)

This Gallant Soldier Has Been Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(photos) / BREAKING NEWS: The Principal Who Released Buhari's Result Is Dead. / Breaking Neus: School Principal Who Released Buhari’s Results Reportedly Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: The Principal Who
Released General Muhamadu
BUHARI’S Certificate, Mal.Isyaku
Bello Has Been Killed By Unknown
Gunmen.
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by drimpeccable(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is sad! Violence in any form should be condemned by all irrespective of political affiliation.Why can't we learn to co-exist peacefully?

The news seems unverified though. OP, what's your source?
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by ORACLE1975(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
but why?
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by efepro(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
source?
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by georgementday(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
I fear for this country.
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by justhelp(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmm
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by mployer(m): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Source or your news is fake.
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by Horus(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
He is alive but have been has been receiving death threats. http://www.osundefender.org/?p=208810

Barely 24 hours after releasing Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s 1961 West African School Certificate (WASC) results, the Principal of the Government College, Katsina, Mallam Isyaku Bello, has been receiving death threats. The source of the threats could not be ascertained last night. The principal was summoned by his employers, the Katsina State Ministry of Education, in connection with the release of the results, sources close to Mallam Bello said last night. The embattled principal was said to have explained that he needed to defend the integrity of the college (formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina) and not Gen. Buhari. Bello made distress calls to his friends and relatives, The Nation learnt. One source said: “Some forces were unhappy with the issuance of results to Gen. Buhari and they have been threatening the principal. They have been calling him names, abusing him. Some were actually threatening to deal with him. “They told the principal that he ought to have left Buhari to his fate instead of releasing his results. “Faced with pressure, the principal has reached out to friends and relatives on the threats. He explained that he did so to protect the integrity of the college and not anybody’s.

“We hope that no harm will come upon the principal, who was just doing his job.” It was unclear as at press time last night whether Bello had reported the threat to the police or not. He did not pick his calls and messages to his telephone were not replied. A highly-placed source in APC Presidential Campaign Council confirmed the threats. He said: “This is an unfortunate development if it is true that the principal is really being harassed for doing an official assignment.” But another source said: the Katsina State Government actually consented to the release of the results by the Ministry of Education in view of the sensitive nature of the issue at hand. A government source said: “Since the WASC results of Buhari had become political, the position of the government was that the principal ought to have cleared the air after all Buhari is a citizen of the state. When contacted, the SA Media to Governor Ibrahim Shema, Mr. Lawal Ahmad Matazu, said: ”Is that so? I’m hearing it for the first time from you. I will find out. Thanks.”

Source: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=208810
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by Soloter(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
may it be one of the hoaxes around else it will point out pdp's desperation.
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by Dwayne1997(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
...Aint no source toh bak it up?
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmmm army things? Don't mess with the army o. You may just get killed i tell you. Only GOD can save you from them honestly
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by obicentlis: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fake
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
fake news...Next.
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by gebest: 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
WHAT
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by daniwealth(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: The Principal Who
Released General Muhamadu
BUHARI’S Certificate, Mal.Isyaku
Bello Has Been Killed By Unknown
Gunmen.
pls how old is this man? Whas he the principal of the school wen Buhari took the WAEC examination?
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by DjAndroid: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't trust osun defender.
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by gurusmac4: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
I will still vote for #GMB,, if you believe Hit like

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by babdap: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
So sad
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by hazyfm1: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Na lie joor
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by voizofone: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is playing out a script written by those involved. I mean the APC
Re: BREAKING: The Principal Who Realise GMB Cert. Has Been Killed. by sinhin(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
if this is true; May all His sins be forgiven.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jimi Agbaje Selling Lagos State To The Ndigbos? / Buhari Arrested 4000 Politicians And Jailed Over 600:Why Surprise Over Probe? / Obama Has Done More For Homosexuals Than All The White Presidents Before Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.