Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Does This Mean That God Is Lossing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Mean That God Is Lossing (2040 Views)

My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

You have the right to believe what you want to believe. But the truth is that God is winning; His church is growing (spiritually) and would soon be matured enough to manifest the fullness of God on earth.
na dis kind of shursh wey we get for naija u de talk, i don laugh tire.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
jdilight:

Where you go doesn't affect God. A question was asked Job, " what benefit do God derive that you are righteous?".
A lot of people deceive themselves, thinking it benefits God that they are righteous, good or go to heaven
If he can make the a carmel speak to balam, he can make anything to please him.
No think am say, you dey do God bad thing if you Waka go hell.
are u saying he can be pleased? now thats been emotional, does what ISIS do please him or not? And if it does not what has he done about it? why is he ranting about sending pple to hell if what they do doesn't affect him, or concern him, now do u also believe forklore were animals speak, or u believe the donkey speak to balam b/cos it was attributd to a god right? Clap for ur self. only human being can do good not god and only human can do bad now u choose fuk the gods their the foolish ideals in human mind and thinking.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by jdilight(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2015
Jameselias:
are u saying he can be pleased? now thats been emotional, does what ISIS do please him or not? And if it does not what has he done about it? why is he ranting about sending pple to hell if what they do doesn't affect him, or concern him, now do u also believe forklore were animals speak, or u believe the donkey speak to balam b/cos it was attributd to a god right? Clap for ur self. only human being can do good not god and only human can do bad now u choose fuk the gods their the foolish ideals in human mind and thinking.

You said ranting about sending people to hell as if you have seen him before. God doesn't send people to hell, they choose to go to hell.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2015
jdilight:

You said ranting about sending people to hell as if you have seen him before. God doesn't send people to hell, they choose to go to hell.
if it's by chioce then i can (or rather i) chose not to go to either heaven or hell don't u think? I rather live in other dimension and planes of existence or even with my ancestors in the land of the spirits accorden to other religions, life is by chioce u're right heaven and hell inclusive so f.uck the god of heaven and the god of hell i choose not to go to any of them.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by jdilight(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2015
Jameselias:
if it's by chioce then i can (or rather i) chose not to go to either heaven or hell don't u think? I rather live in other dimension and planes of existence or even with my ancestors in the land of the spirits accorden to other religions, life is by chioce u're right heaven and hell inclusive so f.uck the god of heaven and the god of hell i choose not to go to any of them.

When you write exam, do you choose to earn a G for a grade. Please choose within the stipulated grade.
Re: Does This Mean That God Is Lossing by Jameselias: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
jdilight:

When you write exam, do you choose to earn a G for a grade. Please choose within the stipulated grade.
jdilight:

and who is he that stipulated the grade. Igbo religion believe that one goes to his ancestors in the land of the spirit, budhuism and many other religion asures that one goes to higher dimention so i will chose from these other religions. There is over 3,000 religion each with different view on were pple go to after death but, don't worry only ur own is correct.cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Babalawo Displays Photos & Videos Of His Ogun Festival / Isolate The Diseased Plant Else The Disease Spreads To The Whole Garden / Terror/terrorism In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.