Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance (2798 Views)

Wow!!! October 2016 Best Airtel Data Plan Bundles & Codes / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / Reduction In Airtel Data Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by ugomanity(m): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
I called Airtel this afternoon requesting to be activated on the 4gig promo data that goes for N2,000.00. I was told the promo was over. I had to switch for the regular 2gig for N1,500.00. The call centre agent asked me to confirm my data balance with *140# and i did that only for me to see a data balance of 1.5gig. Alarmed, i called the helpline once more explaining my findings to another agent. The second agent gave me another code to check the balance; *123*9# and with that i saw a 2gig data balance. Now my worry is; why different code, different data balances? It feels like these codes are configured to show whatever value the telecos want them to show without one actually getting the exact value one paid for. House, i welcome your take on this...happy Sunday!
Re: Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by aliyug79: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by herald9: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Are you sure you haven't been given 1Gb? When buying large data bundle...I'll always go for mtn...Airtel ain't loyal.
Re: Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by parrotibaba(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
@op u r correct ,I hv witnessed dat but a word of advice ,stop subscribing to d airtel bb bundle on android ,u r being billed twice i.e d 2 gig u r looking at ,is 1 gig in disguise ,just go for d Android plan instead
Re: Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Airtel no try at all
Re: Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by Emeka71(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
ugomanity:
I called Airtel this afternoon requesting to be activated on the 4gig promo data that goes for N2,000.00. I was told the promo was over. I had to switch for the regular 2gig for N1,500.00. The call centre agent asked me to confirm my data balance with *140# and i did that only for me to see a data balance of 1.5gig. Alarmed, i called the helpline once more explaining my findings to another agent. The second agent gave me another code to check the balance; *123*9# and with that i saw a 2gig data balance. Now my worry is; why different code, different data balances? It feels like these codes are configured to show whatever value the telecos want them to show without one actually getting the exact value one paid for. House, i welcome your take on this...happy Sunday!
That is how Airtel is. Dial *141*712*0# for more.
Re: Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by shithapuns: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2015
*223# to check android data
*123*9# to check bb data.
Re: Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by ibnjarir93(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2015
ugomanity:
I called Airtel this afternoon requesting to be activated on the 4gig promo data that goes for N2,000.00. I was told the promo was over. I had to switch for the regular 2gig for N1,500.00. The call centre agent asked me to confirm my data balance with *140# and i did that only for me to see adata balance of 1.5gig. Alarmed, i called the helpline once more explaining my findings to another agent. The second agent gave me another code to check the balance; *123*9# and with that i saw a 2gig data balance. Now my worry is; why different code, different data balances? It feels like these codes are configured to show whatever value the telecos want them to show without one actually getting the exact value one paid for. House, i welcome your take on this...happy Sunday!
That Airtel 4gig plan that goes for 2k is somewhat a sham. I subscribed to it bt Airtel wiped my MB after 3 weeks & even told me that I've no existing data plan. Mind you this was a subscription that was suppose to run for 2 months!
Re: Airtel Data : Different Code, Different Balance by Flexherbal(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2016
It was even the same problem that brought me here.

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc / [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider / Is Tecno Camzon 11 3gig RAM Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.