Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Shagari's Message To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shagari's Message To Buhari (1004 Views)

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari / Shagari Denies Endorsing Jonathan / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shagari's Message To Buhari by fresh15: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»

Re: Shagari's Message To Buhari by mdbissalla(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
^^^ careful wit wat u post online, if u the poster cannot differetiate yr left frm yr right, i assured u dat d readers can know which post is trash & which one is not.

as for this post, its nothing but a smelling trash. shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Shagari's Message To Buhari by sayemma: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ops u are just fooling urself.

This never came from shagari

Shagari himself acknowledged that after the coup the army had to appoint buhari as the head of state because of his integrity so as to gain acceptance from international community
Re: Shagari's Message To Buhari by thegoodone2(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
I dont believe u.
Re: Shagari's Message To Buhari by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Even if is fault news, i believe it completely.
Re: Shagari's Message To Buhari by royalrich(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari will never rule Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Vote For Jonathan – Lawyers Tell Nigerians / Kuku Faults Danjuma’s Call For Tompolo,dokubo’s Arrest / Nigerians In Toronto,canada Demands Peaceful Election, Asked Buhari To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.