Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,145 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar (705 Views)

Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos) / Who Made Osinbajo A Professor At Unilag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by fresh15: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Prof Osinbajo said in the press that they would provide meals in public primary schools. Liar!!!! Are they doing so in Lagos? Is Tinubu not collecting 40% of the IGR in Lagos. This man is a big liar. A Prof who should be in the pulpit preaching the word of God now telling lies. Nigerians vote wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Politics is mostly for the rugged o (though its not a bad idea for christians to go into it o! Its even a much much more welcome development as they would bring light into it abi?) Mmmmmm. I wish him all the best(even though na goodluck be my candidate o)

1 Like

Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by chronique(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
He has forgotten that charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by ammyluv2002(f): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:
Politics is mostly for the rugged o (though its not a bad idea for christians to go into it o! Its even a much much more welcome development as they would bring light into it abi?) Mmmmmm. I wish him all the best(even though na goodluck be my candidate o)
well said! I love your post....that's no point insulting anyone you don't support/approve just wish them well and move on to your candidate.
Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
I SEE NO CHANGES:TUPAC

1 Like

Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by emmasege: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
fresh15:
Prof Osinbajo said in the press that they would provide meals in public primary schools. Liar!!!! Are they doing so in Lagos? Is Tinubu not collecting 40% of the IGR in Lagos. This man is a big liar. A Prof who should be in the pulpit preaching the word of God now telling lies. Nigerians vote wisely!
You'll recall that Pastor Adeboye said recently @ UI that all politicians are liars, which implies that the Prof is also a liar since he's also a politician way back since Tinubus days in Alausa. Real men of God who want to stay true to their calling know partisan politics undermines their integrity & authority and I wonder why Nigerian pastors accept this forbidden fruit (VP slot) from a tempter & enemy of the faith (Buhari).
Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
fresh15:
They are doing it in Osun. Stop fooling around
Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by nke001: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
excellence44:
I SEE NO CHANGES:TUPAC

it all about fortune n fame, north n south, ...
Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by Balkan(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=20pt]Professor Olodo Osibanjo[/size]
Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Which of the original disciples of Christ shared the same profession with Osinbanjo?[/size]

If you know the answer to that then you know what and who Osinbanjo represents as far as the church is concerned.
Re: Prof.osinbajo:a Pastor Or A Liar by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
OSINBANJO IS NOT ONLY A LIAR BUT ALSO A FRAUD.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Arrest Students’ Leader For Participating In Buhari’s Campaign In Ekiti / Amaechi’s Criticism, A Challenge – Jonathan / Please Go To This Site; And Find D Location To Pick Up Your PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.