Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride (2552 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Young H Dazzles Kogi Nigeria Yahaya Bello Enters As Kogi Governor 2016 / ‪#‎kogidecides‬: Faleke To Storm Kogi Governor Tribunal Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Some said she was his new wife, others said she was his daughter. a clearer picture has been released to show what it really is.... That's Audu Abubakar's new wife. Her name is (supposedly) Olivia and she's University of Jos undergraduate.

Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ewwewww! undecided cry angry

She is pretty tho

1 Like

Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Baba419(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
See what an ex-gov is eating

No wonder people wan die on top the seat
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Onukube1(f): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
c as dz babe comfortably dey kish her grnd pa
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Will comment later
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jennimma:

She is pretty tho
No man wouldn't want her, some ladies would too tongue
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
machinegundammy:

No man wouldn't want her, some ladies would too tongue
meaning? undecided
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by valmunich(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
This silly man is old enough to be her father

How irritating sad
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by mirexxx(f): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by marshalcarter: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecided see dis grand papa ni o.....GEJ@work
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Sparkle777(f): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahhahahahahha, na wah ooooo!
She fyn no bi small. Wetin this man promise her?
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Equado(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jennimma:

She is pretty tho
she's fair...not pretty

1 Like

Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wetin man no go even see? See him mouth like who no get teeth for mouth again. Better young and active dudes dey ground but she choses money. Well its her life and her choice.

*sips his lipton*
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparkle777:
Hahhahahahahha, na wah ooooo!
She fyn no bi small. Wetin this man promise her?
I no know o but you self fyn no be small o, shey I fit make a promise to you too
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Sparkle777(f): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
machinegundammy:

I no know o but you self fyn no be small o, shey I fit make a promise to you too

Lol, ok. Wats the promise?
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by jessiecah(f): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
See fine fresh girl with dis papa...Na wa ooo
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by redgem(f): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ewwww...that is disgusting

The man is ****
Infact I reserve my comments
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparkle777:

Lol, ok. Wats the promise?
I promise never to make a promise to ladies that are not as pretty as you anymore tongue
Re: Ex Kogi Governor Kissing His Beautiful Young Bride by Sparkle777(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
machinegundammy:

I promise never to make a promise to ladies that are not as pretty as you anymore tongue

Lmao cheesy cheesy. No worries, the re more pretty chics out there tongue

(1) (Reply)

Cable Visa To Australia / Oshiomhole’s Wife Files Divorce, Accuses Him Of Using Juju / Sunday Oct 29th, Sure 3.08 Odds Selected Matches, Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.