Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady (59447 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Gets Schooled By Twitter Trolls After Dumping IG [PICS] / Halima Abubakar Gets Back At Fan Who Referred To Her As Short / Toyin Lawani's Much Younger Lover Touches Her Private Parts In Public (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by 100Cents: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Airforce1:
money and women are inseparable

Smh

They can even marry monkeys who have billions in the bank..
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by hushpapi(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Woman,nah score board dem dey check before dem support any body. Nah governor nah, ''high score'' nah woman dey support high score people pass even if you dey on wheelchair, Make ur score just high
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by JEITO: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
The above pix is a clear example of the difference between a bleach-induced fairness, and a natural fair complextion
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by UTEWUOJO: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
No be small thing 4 our 9ja ladies
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by yemicoal(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Thanks. smiley nice back grin
hehe, my face ain't even on my dp, y d whining :-
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Midehi:

which kind yeye pressure...so d girl dont know what she want abi
Cos that's what their type say.
They ll say their family pushed them into the marriage!
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
RUTHH1:
You Badt gannnn
Was just describing what I saw
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by Cryxtal(f): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
And she kissed him? Puke!!!
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by Ologunjude(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
5 ways to make your Girl Friend happy
1) Give her money.
2) Give her some money
3) Give her more money
4) pls give her money
5) I said give her money.
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by Just20(f): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
yemicoal:
lol... 50 seconds of frustrating sex grin
*ROTFL* can't imagine
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by yemicoal(m): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just20:
*ROTFL* can't imagine
night crawler...
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by ManTiger(m): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:
money and women are inseparable

Smh
Siamese twin.
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by DocAdray(f): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Chai! Nawa o! The gal get mind sha.
This man actually uses make up ooo

1 Like

Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by Bigchief46(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2015
sankky:
business as usual or is this love ?

Follow the Revolution !!
Every Abian is discussing it.
"Our Mumu Don Do".
We cant continue to be the worst governed state in Nigeria despite our huge potentials.
No more Elitist govts in Abia. No to APGA, APC and PDP.
The people will take back their power come next election.

Labour Party - just for the good of the common Abian.

My dear, stop wasting your mb; your project is dead on arrival. Abia? Labor party? Don't make me laugh
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by OXCUBA: 12:55am On Jan 26, 2015
OBJ AND BANCE ..... FINE PASS THIS MAN NA ...... AFTER SOME GIRLS GO SAY NO HUSBAND OR MEN ARE SCARCE ....

1 Like

Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by Revolva(m): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin Audu the prince of the Niger

well women and money
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by 9jatatafo(m): 5:14am On Jan 26, 2015
They said love is blind but in this case love's two eyes are wide open. The girl is seeing money and the old man is seeing beauty. The man just took egovin to energize his system and I hope he will be able to cope with the intensity and latent energy encompassed in this young lady.
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by soulglo: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Ewwww. Looks like if he gets hungry enough he'd eat her too
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by TheAdvocate(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2015
#BringBackOurGirls!!!
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by Joshcoli(m): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Beauty and the beast
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by gaby53: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2015
"The beauty & The beast" !!!
basisop:
I screamed when I saw the kiss picture. I again wondered why I screamed. The man was handsome but now has an ugly mouth.
hahahaha! "The man was handsome but now has an ugly mouth"!!!
U wicked small ooo!
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by gaby53: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Na today!
100Cents:

They can even marry monkeys who have billions in the bank..
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by AreaFada2: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Very interesting how only very few babes comment here.

And very short comments when they do.

That old governor can marry 95% of our 18 to 40 years old single ladies if he choses to.

Some married ones will even fashi their husband to follow him.

Na normal thing these day. MONEY TALKS.

Make I dey hustle harder jor.

At 70, I can still polish a 19-year old congo, so long I have the bucks. So help me Sildenafil. grin
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by paix(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2015
yemicoal:
my dear?? r you not a male bro.. undecided
. I am a male, but what the women SEE in old men you and I may NOT see.
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by paix(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2015
yemicoal:
hian... my dear?? bruv I be guy ooo
Take heart, the ladies still have the final say. A woman of 20 years old can go for an 80 year old man, that's her choice. What do you think?
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by vega84(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Hahahhahhahahha na wah oooo fr women ooo, see this fine chick jst wan waste her beauty oooo jst cos of moni? Kai good tin the hungry Old cargo oooo
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by dozinasa(f): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2015
After givin u congealed nd old blood (sperm) u go change dey old lyk him.cos Dts wat u bargained for.
embarassed
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by NemzySeries(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Wao.....dis generation Ladies neva seize to amaze me..No wonder ma Grandpa still screws small babes all ova okene town even @77yrs and i jst can't d attraction on dis old men even tho d man is a bit fresh but their d!cks are usually weak na
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by princejayboss: 11:32am On Jan 26, 2015
yemicoal:
lol.. as in, I tire

Remember religion before you blame all on money and women
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by MsBella: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2015
The second picture made me shudder!
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by yemicoal(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
dozinasa:
After givin u congealed nd old blood (sperm) u go change dey old lyk him.cos Dts wat u bargained for.
embarassed
lol,most ladies like this still v young guys they sleep with, d man is too busy to notice her cheating
Re: Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady by yemicoal(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
princejayboss:

Remember religion before you blame all on money and women
yh right undecided, this looks money motivated to me not religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Wife Cynthia's First Selfie / John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.