Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell (9605 Views)

Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by ASL33: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
when the kasala start the vampires won't ask for your PVC before the butcher you. As far as you are not from the north your party is immaterial to them.
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by asadike(f): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thk u o. He is unleashing hell upon nigerians. Is he trying to canvass votes for Gej or the other way round. Am not pro_buhari but am not wit oyedepo on this.
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
It's the APC tweet that got me cracked up! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by KMB: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
See how the man has brought ridicule upon himself.

His spiritual father acts diplomatically. Why can't he just follow that example.

Religion and Politics= ?
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Franzeez(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
abdulahi001:
Ranting of an opportunist @ oyedepo

U call him opportunist? Lol just get a life u popper and stop beefing abeg. He has made it as a pastor abi, u too make it as an imam or whatever u wanna do I life. U guys will just sit down and Br beefing GEJ. GMB. Oyedepo, amechi. Tinubu, akpabio, David mark, oyedepo. Mbaka, adegboye and etc instead of hustling to make it in life mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fact
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Jesusloveyou: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
crazysaint:
Am not surprise at all. Realy is hard for the three men to understand spirirtual terms, spiritual terms is different from political terms, is only when you are gifted or have the third eye before you undastand what the pastor says about opening the gate of hell.
I never knew some politician and musician are this stewpid.

febuhari15,d gate of hell wil be open by oyedepo (d gatekeeper of hell),and all d saTANiod(enemy of nigeria)wil enter inside.according to tbj,it is a year of judgement to saTANiod(enemy of nigeria).

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Horlawoomey(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am even more ashamed that the man is from my state, yeye thing.

Rugged man nailed the coffin.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Kennyflyair: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
:-D Obasanjo sef dey tweet
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by TMILewin: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
No sentiment but you can hardly find that DR Olukoya in this political game... Men of God should be far away from political game it only draw their name down and question their intergrity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
If men were God . . .
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by sinhin(m): 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by shizzle11(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
sCun:
Fake Accounts.
exactly. they are all apc internet touts lying through their teeth as usual
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by omenka(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is the Obj's account real But that sounds like Baba sha, too damn classic! Lmao.
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by sammyj: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by iphedahyor(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
crazysaint:
Am not surprise at all. Realy is hard for the three men to understand spirirtual terms, spiritual terms is different from political terms, is only when you are gifted or have the third eye before you undastand what the pastor says about opening the gate of hell.

hey,u are silly just as ur fake pastor.What spiritual terms are u talking ofwell I'm sorry but ur reasoning faculty is pitiable.Why not interprete it since it has a different meaning to u.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by KMB: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If men were God . . .

Heads will roll
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by defemidefemi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
crazysaint:

crazy or wat do u call urself. u are truly crazy. what spiritual dictionary do u need to interpret this simple statement. I just c u as a fool lik d man u're defending.
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by olas24u(f): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Useless pastors !Destroying minds and educating people wrongly
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
OYEDEPO no go kill me...oooo
I LOST interest in his sojourn when he SLAPPED a teenager in a church service, harbouring mammoth crowd...

Yet the crowd gave him accolades for it..,that's what gullibility can do.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Flets:
Mbaka talks they clap and defend him
Oyedepo talks, they cry up social media

Who cares? GEJ till buhari retires from active politics
Mbaka didn't threaten voters with hell
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by johnmartus(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Very wonderful quote
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by ignis: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Whatever. ..

GEJ till Buhari learns how to forge certificate.

Naijeriya sai ma certificate.
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by DaBullIT(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
adeyemi97:
This is funny
[size=18pt]
Abeg send me OBJ twitter handle , i wan follow am gbiri gbiri sharp sharp grin

or make i ask am money grin[/size]
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by DaBullIT(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
ignis:
Whatever. ..

GEJ till Buhari learns how to forge certificate.

Naijeriya sai ma certificate.

Another one is born every day , so sad sad

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by DaBullIT(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
ASL33:
when the kasala start the vampires won't ask for your PVC before the butcher you. As far as you are not from the north your party is immaterial to them.

Your eyes are open, Unlike mumu others ive been seeing their comments , From experience , i feel what you talked about

Jos Riot , we lived in Uncompleted buildings for days before escaping ,

Kaduna Riot , i saw someone remove a baby's head with a sickle for harvesting rice ,

Until it turns sour, its always easy , and very comfortable to be a e warrior
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by abdulwastecx(m): 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
crazysaint:

Stupidity of the highest order... Religion is just a tool used by cunning men to exploit gullible/ignorant and desperate people

Oyedipo should be in sera loene, Guinea or Liberia saving innocent people dying of EBOLA VIRUS.

This men are only relevant beause of million of men that pay money to them inform of tithe, donation and first fruit. ...emerging what will happen to these insensitive criminals when Nigerians finally get enough education to know that there is no such thing as heaven or hell

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Phikom(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
#justpassingby....
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by 2dice(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
hahn:
He(Oyedepo) knows there's no hell or heaven. He just wanted to instill fear in people as he and his like normally do
bro are you an atheist
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahah! 20 bottles for Ruggedy!!!! @Baba OBJ, was amazing! What a question? I wondering why he has that key too? People should worship God not pastors! O ga ooooo! Na by force? In a democracy? O ga oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Not Scarce, Don't Panic Buying - NNPC Tells Nigerians (October 14th) / 224 Firms Bid For Nigerian Crude Oil Contract / Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) Protest Erratic Power Supply (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.