Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 PM

Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell (9590 Views)

Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by abdulwastecx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
DaBullIT:

Your eyes are open, Unlike mumu others ive been seeing their comments , From experience , i feel what you talked about

Jos Riot , we lived in Uncompleted buildings for days before escaping ,

Kaduna Riot , i saw someone remove a baby's head with a sickle for harvesting rice ,

Until it turns sour, its always easy , and very comfortable to be a e warrior

I felt so sad hearing things like this... the truth is Hausas/Fulanis need to put there house in other. The level of poverty, illiteracy and hatred towards other Nigeria ethnic group is high in some areas populated by some poor/illiterate Northerners.

Jos violence is a product of pooverty, illiteracy, intolerance and religous sentiments. Northern leaders in PDP had been benefiting from these gullible poor masses politically. They keep fronting weak Jonathan so that they will continue there looting and steeling so we can all remain unemployed, uninformed and poor.

That is the major reason why I want buhari so much. Buhari is the best elder state men from the North. The man that believe in the plight of the poor masses, the man that will help us to lift Nigeria people out of poverty illiteracy and underdevelopement.

The more education people get, the more work and engaged they get, the more they assimilate more into ssociety, the more they travel and the less the role of ILLITERATE RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS THAT BREED EXTREMISM on the masses.

Buhari presidency is win win for all Nigerians.
I will be the most happiest man on earth when BUHARI THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL IS DECLARED NIGERIA PRESIDENT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by teebebe(f): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Custom Heart Pillows @3,000.00 only. Call 08036526931 to order.

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by abdulwastecx(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
ignis:
Whatever. ..

GEJ till Buhari learns how to forge certificate.

Naijeriya sai ma certificate.

I made first class in civil engineering...Bleep paper qualifications. NIGERIA SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by dayo23(f): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
This prosperity preacher don fall him hand, chai! c has Men and boiz they blast am abeg. Oyedepo (won't call u bishop) you are a big disgrace to Christianity.
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Jecintakia: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
He didn't say it ooooo....

APC and lies
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Mcleo007(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
crazysaint:
Am not surprise at all. Realy is hard for the three men to understand spirirtual terms, spiritual terms is different from political terms, is only when you are gifted or have the third eye before you undastand what the pastor says about opening the gate of hell.
I never knew some politician and musician are this stewpid.

Thoughtless comments as this are pointals to the sad state of the Nigerian youths and their slavery by religious criminals like Oyedepo and co... Smh
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by waxyung(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yeeeeeee.....o booooo......lwkmd....smh...
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by AktivIngredient(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
crazysaint:
Am not surprise at all. Realy is hard for the three men to understand spirirtual terms, spiritual terms is different from political terms, is only when you are gifted or have the third eye before you undastand what the pastor says about opening the gate of hell.
I never knew some politician and musician are this stewpid.

And who even say this three account is real?
I hate myself for commenting on this shit.

You that have a third eye yet after this lengthy thing you wrote didn't explain what Oyedepo meant spiritually. The three eyed monster you are.
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by CHM11: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
ASL33:
when the kasala start the vampires won't ask for your PVC before the butcher you. As far as you are not from the north your party is immaterial to them.
Best post ever
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Iytech(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2015
This stuff is getting out of hand. Politics and religion - A very dangerous mix.
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Walspring: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Why is it that the Ex-generals are scared about the hell?

Something is wrong
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by alotofgrace(m): 1:50am On Jan 26, 2015
AM WAITING FOR BUHARI, TINUBU AND FASHOLA RETWEETS grin

THE CONCLUDING PART MUST BE BY OBAHIANGBON grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by nzeadachie: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2015
OBASANJO IS DISGRACE TO GENERALS AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE, A GENERAL THAT GAVE SOME PART OF NIGERIA TERRITORY TO CAMEROUN WITHOUT A GUN SHOT, LOCAL CHAMPION LIKE HIM, SHAMELESS BABOON
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by HCNS(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2015
DaBullIT:

Your eyes are open, Unlike mumu others ive been seeing their comments , From experience , i feel what you talked about

Jos Riot , we lived in Uncompleted buildings for days before escaping ,

Kaduna Riot , i saw someone remove a baby's head with a sickle for harvesting rice ,

Until it turns sour, its always easy , and very comfortable to be a e warrior

Hmmmm! My broda everyday I wake up to read what some persons here do come up with, I jst SMH! And say " who no go, no know" we have been there, we have seen it and we know how fr. Not a good experience!

The problem is some people are using ideology, some other people are using religion to view the political activities!
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by DaBullIT(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2015
HCNS:

Hmmmm! My broda everyday I wake up to read what some persons here do come up with, I jst SMH! And say " who no go, no know" we have been there, we have seen it and we know how fr. Not a good experience!

The problem is some people are using ideology, some other people are using religion to view the political activities!
They lack foresight is why pdp's presiding over Nigeria has become a proverbial pond it's stagnant, smelly and disgusting we need a new stream , fresh colorless, odourless and dynamic
Re: Obasanjo,ibb And Rugged Man Tweet About Bishop Oyedepo Opening The Gate Of Hell by ifedayoifedapo(f): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Well, i can categorically tell you all that Bishop Oyedepo never uttered such. I attended the four services. Not even a word soliciting for members support for Jonathan. Just prayers for the peace of Nigeria as a whole. Not expecting anyone to believe such rumour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Okays Establishment Of Nigerian Diaspora Investment / Is Benue State Part Of Biafra? / Wike Recalls Suspended Cabinet Members, Head Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.