Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk (3571 Views)

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm
They said big women are a shade in the Summer and warmth in the Winter and I couldn't agree more
The winter is getting very brutal and nightly I see him snuggling up so close,closer than ever before to my bum bum
He says the warmth emanating from there keeps him cozy and comfy through the night
Father Lord i thank you for blessing azubuike with the woman of his dreams,an all rounder

O se o baba
O se o baba
Baba mimo o se o
O se o baba
Baba mi mo ose o
O se o baba

Do do oghene doooo
Do do oghene do
Oghene wi ye ruwe
Do do oghene do
Oghene wi ye ruwe
Do do oghene doooo

O Tua ka CHineke Anyi di
Agidi gba ooooooooo
Agidi gba o

8 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by kandiikane(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
The thing is only his crotch will be kept warm, the top half of his body and legs won't be able to comfortable meet the woman's body due to the protrusion of the buttock unless of course she is obese.

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bia this woman,I saw where u said u r fasting today tongue
Hv u ended it? tongue cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pls do the needful, pictures of both of you in bed or...
Make sure you post the rear side biko.

3 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
moca:

LOL
My God understands
I am but flesh and blood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by thorpido(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Like they say,picture or......

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
moca:
bro i wonder o
and her disturbing dream as well
now evrything has become history within a blink
women sef
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by veave(f): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
this woman makes marriage look and sound so easy...

Baba God eh...

I still dey wait oh....

5 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
veave:
this woman makes marriage look and sound so easy...

Baba God eh...

I still dey wait oh....

Nne just pray to find a man that loves you and accepts you the way you are
He will come along soon in Jesus name

7 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by veave(f): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Nne just pray to find a man that loves you and accepts you the way you are
He will come along soon in Jesus name

Amen! Okay. Waiting happily...

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by zeb04(f): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by bennyrazz: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mmadukaku:
Pls do the needful, pictures of both of you in bed or...
Make sure you post the rear side biko.
ha ha ha ha cheesy grin
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by iykedare(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mama,
I hope you know how to take care of the big bum bum. It is one thing to have big bum bum and another to know how to take care of it. If you don't put in so much time exercising the huge amount of flesh in that area,you will see your endowment (asset) turn to liability.

Btw,we don't need to know how bootilicious you are. Our young girls never get customers finish and you wan come drag customers with them. Fear God o.

angry angry

6 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 26, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by MymothersKeeper(f): 1:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Well my ex said he likes when my phat good good hits his groin area its A bonus he is not ready to grant another man ever .. I am quite meaty in the rear, he calls it the neverland lolol grin wink I miss him sha he is also built like a stallion angry

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 26, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
Well my ex said he likes when my phat good good hits his groin area its A bonus he is not ready to grant another man ever .. I am quite meaty in the rear, he calls it the neverland lolol grin wink I miss him sha he is also built like a stallion angry

What turned him to an ex nau

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Most men are confused.

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by ABEngine(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Never attached any importance whatsoever to "never land" in the past though this dimension is quite insightful. Erhmmmm its gonna be unvented space heaters till Cinderella walks my way.
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by JEITO: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Nice! I love people who are comfortable in their own skin

2 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by thorpido(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
babyosisi:

Mmadukaku:

Most men are confused.
Naaah.It's the women who don't get it!
A lot of women think it's all about the junk in the trunk.They focus so much on the outside.Yes it's what attracts but it's not enough.
You've got to have something on the inside and upstairs.

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by iykedare(m): 11:53am On Jan 26, 2015
MymothersKeeper:

PICTURE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LYING.

angry angry angry

thorpido:
Naaah.It's the women who don't get it!
A lot of women think it's all about the junk in the trunk.They focus so much on the outside.Yes it's what attracts but it's not enough.
You've got to have something on the inside and upstairs.

Thank you for this. When will ladies understand that the booty isn't just enough? You need more than that to keep a man. Almost every girl has big booty in Africa so its no big deal having such. It is in high supply.

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by An0nimus: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
iykedare:

PICTURE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LYING.

angry angry angry

Thank you for this. When will ladies understand that the booty isn't just enough? You need more than that to keep a man. Almost every girl has big booty in Africa so its no big deal having such. It is in high supply.
Fortunately or unfortunately, demand is still high. Very high grin

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by RoyalRoy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lollz.... Funny story.

Got an Ex with a booty to die for.

But still she ended up being an ex.

Reason?

She got all to keep a man externally....

But internally?

Saw Dust cry cry

13 Likes

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nutase: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Are u trying to intimidate us angry
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
RoyalRoy:
Lollz.... Funny story.

Got an Ex with a booty to die for.

But still she ended up being an ex.

Reason?

She got all to keep a man externally....

But internally?

Saw Dust cry cry

Chei
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Hollawaley(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Hmm
They said big women are a shade in the Summer and warmth in the Winter and I couldn't agree more
The winter is getting very brutal and nightly I see him snuggling up so close,closer than ever before to my bum bum
He says the warmth emanating from there keeps him cozy and comfy through the night
Father Lord i thank you for blessing azubuike with the woman of his dreams,an all rounder

O se o baba
O se o baba
Baba mimo o se o
O se o baba
Baba mi mo ose o
O se o baba

Do do oghene doooo
Do do oghene do
Oghene wi ye ruwe
Do do oghene do
Oghene wi ye ruwe
Do do oghene doooo

O Tua ka CHineke Anyi di
Agidi gba ooooooooo
Agidi gba o
when you have sex does he mouth it?if he doesn't then its of no use.
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Temmylicious: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lol! See testimony+thanksgiving untop booty matter grin . Sha remember to drop your thanksgiving envelop wink
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
You and this your Azubuike. until the day one latina will present him her massive junk, thats when you will face your fasting seriously.

1 Like

Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Blackvampire(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
WORLDPEACE:
You and this your Azubuike. until the day one latina will present him her massive junk, thats when you will face your fasting seriously.
Tell her nah...all dis latinas dem fine die
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
kandiikane:
The thing is only his crotch will be kept warm, the top half of his body and legs won't be able to comfortable meet the woman's body due to the protrusion of the buttock unless of course she is obese.
cheesy gimme lepa shandi like you anyday.
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by SAMBARRY: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pishore or wink
Re: The Advantages Of Having A Wife With Some Junk In Her Trunk by kandiikane(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy gimme lepa shandi like you anyday.
lol I nor be lepa anymore o. I have put on weight in the right places. wink cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

All You Should Know When Your Little One Has Diarrhoea / Advice On How To Change My Son's Surname / Lovely Photoshoot For 2 Year Old Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.