Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother (35609 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ochendo speaks the truth about Nollywood. A industry filled with bleached up w.hores and fruity weird dudes.

1 Like

Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by cohmai(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
OCHENDO
You are man and you've spoken as a man not only that you put freedom of speech(democracy) into practise
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by chibobo121: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Sunshinelady post=30127414]. Men are always pained wen woman lead dem. See who is callin som1 an ex con, he even looks like a present convict ghon. Talkin like he is under d influence of somtin ..bra bra braa braa braaa[/quote

SHATAP and go bak to d zoo

2 Likes

Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Evandiv(f): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
I like dis guy not only for saying the truth hmmmm mehn... Dis kind taller guy most certainly have a very big joystick worthy of rocking with... I wish to ve such a guy.
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by komek(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Francon:
Oh boi eh

I can see someone is pained. Calling Ibinabo an ex convict is totally wrong. Well, I guess she will definitely react if she sees this.

She is used to it. All the aggrieved section in the AGN calls her that and she hears that almost all the time.
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Albishir: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
What about himself that is a weed addict
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by henry4great(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
To Ochendo McSmith if you don't know the meaning of leadership you should ask your elders, the president of actors guild of nigeria A.G.N she is the best president that the guild ever had, if a son refused to appreciate the work of his father the blessings of his father will never get to him, even a blind man can see and feel what the president is doing, stop this your low life and low site attitude and wake up to the reality of life, then using the president of actors guild of nigeria A.G.N to step up your profile in social media so that people can know and talk about you.
agabakennedy:
In an interview with  Nollywood actor Chris Bassey,Nollywood actor Mcsmith Ochendo  blasts his colleagues and Muna Obiekwe's godmother over Muna's death.

He also said Nollywood actresses now sleep around with politicians.

Find the interview below...

OCHENDU WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING HAPPY?

I know you will like me to react to that unfortunate statement made by a lowlife who claims to be an actress; well the statement is unwarranted, distasteful and misleading. We all know Muna Obiekwe lived a private life but those who claim to be godmother and godfather should have let out a cry.I didn’t know that Muna was sick, the same godmother should have told the world that her godson was sick, knowing that her godson was anti social and anti media, telling the whole world
that her godson was heavily into smoking and drinking is uncalled for.What a cheap point was she trying to score? The
news about town now is that Muna lived a reckless life, wherever that young man is now I swear down, he will not be happy with that statement, I
am particularly indignant and resent over that unfortunate statement.

SO WHAT IS NOLLYWOOD DOING ABOUT THE WHOLE THING?

I detest nollywood people, Muna Obiekwe has become an object of mockery and disdain, I am
even angry with the leadership of actors guild of Nigeria, There is no official statement from our so called president.Though she's not my president, I cant be lead by an Ex convict, I’m a principled man a red cap chief in my town besides I cant stoop so low to allow an Egyptian preside over the house of Israel.

WHY?

Actor’s guild of Nigeria has become a dumping ground for all manner of people, where homosexuals and lesbians always have a field day,There is no regulation in AGN prostitute and criminals have hijacked the guild and our roles models now warm politicians bed.

How if I may ask?

You will see them at political rallies falling over themselves for the crumbs from the table of dirty politician who embezzle funds meant for the development of their state, they have become praise singers. Nonsense. They are all Sons and
Daughters of Pharaoh whose presence activate terror. And the only time you see them is when
somebody dies, then they will come for the wake keep, clad in white then taking snapshots with their blackberry phones to me that’s mocking the dead. I call them demon’s from the pit of hell.

Source:  http:///amp80

Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by BaddieKay(f): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. Men are always pained wen woman lead dem. See who is callin som1 an ex con, he even looks like a present convict ghon. Talkin like he is under d influence of somtin ..bra bra braa braa braaa
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by BaddieKay(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. Men are always pained wen woman lead dem. See who is callin som1 an ex con, he even looks like a present convict ghon. Talkin like he is under d influence of somtin ..bra bra braa braa braaa

D godmother who explained muna's case also said ill of dis ibinabo woman,not too long ago she had a brawl with john Okafor....There's something I believe she's not doing right for all dis people to call her names.This is not about woman bn the head of the guild or not
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by koyyess: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Look at his razz,ugly face..is he denying that muna abused his body with hard drugs and too much alcohol? If he knew muna so well, how come he didn't know muna was sick? He must be an envious low life who is high on some cheap drugs. angry
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Sacramento4real(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Francon:
Oh boi eh

I can see someone is pained. Calling Ibinabo an ex convict is totally wrong. Well, I guess she will definitely react if she sees this.
Na wetin she be b4?
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by dplomaticVal: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
This dude is a funny fellow.

Skinny as fvck.

I remember an encounter I had with him. I was checking into a hotsl in Enugu and I jokingly asked the beautiful receptionist for an autograph. He invited himself into the discussion and told me that the lady is not a star so it was pointless requesting for her autograph.

So I asked, "Who is this guy?". He asked if I don't know who he is. I said no. He said that he is a Nollywood star. And I told him that I don't watch that crap. He blew a gasket.

Of course I had seen and enjoyed some of his movies. But his reaction was epic.
/
lol na lie,ur story would have bn a lil credible if u were female
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by nanachuks(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
ure actually rite my guy.it may be dr turn tmr
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by BrainWssh(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
A SOLID TRUTH
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by saaedlee: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Francon:
Oh boi eh

She actully is
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sunshinelady:

Is she not an ex-con?
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by HolarQD(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bibol:
This man is not smiling at all. He sounds angry with the whole Actors Guild
yeah bro
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by InvertedHammer: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
dplomaticVal:

lol na lie,ur story would have bn a lil credible if u were female
/
You determined it is a lie.

Whatever rocks your boat.
\
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by 9jatatafo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
The guy is so blunt, and he is boiling so hot. You did spoke well brother. I believe if Nollywood actors and actresses care for Muna, he would have had a kidney transplant and still be alive. Shame on Nollywood, brood of vipers.
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Samabu07(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
One notable bravery of our time. I would Miss Muna though, came to love his acts on screen, RIP M.O.
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by 100Cents: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stu.pid woman knew he had a terminal disease and didn't let it out till he died and was proud enough to say he is a smoker and alcoholic. RIP to the dead.

She is the devilmother not godmother.
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by 100Cents: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
henry4great:
To Ochendo McSmith if you don't know the meaning of leadership you should ask your elders, the president of actors guild of nigeria A.G.N she is the best president that the guild ever had, if a son refused to appreciate the work of his father the blessings of his father will never get to him, even a blind man can see and feel what the president is doing, stop this your low life and low site attitude and wake up to the reality of life, then using the president of actors guild of nigeria A.G.N to step up your profile in social media so that people can know and talk about you.

Stop sponsoring evil.

Why didn't the woman who claim she was devilmother tell Nollywood that muna had a terminal disease. Didn't she know ?
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by obontami: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
d truth must b said sha

I love d courage
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Leez(m): 3:21am On Jan 26, 2015
coolebux:
Ibinabo was jubilating and partying around town celebrating the end-product of her "bed warming" at the miss Nigeria pageantry

And Kama caught up with her when she hit a man while drunk-driving
Our police tried to cover her. unknowingly to them, the guy was a lawyer

So the jury took it up and made sure she smelled the rod

Somehow she was released, the next we hear about her is becoming the AGN president.

#originalexconvict

Jury for nigeria ke
Na judge oooo we don't do jury here
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by dombenis(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2015
tosscash1:
i love diz dude
u are brave ma ni99a;
#mcsmith ochendo#

yea.. spark up controversies buh hit d point

i hate them
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by mbulela: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Francon:
Oh boi eh

Is she not an ex-convict?
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Etianwanokon: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2015
THIS YOUNG MAN IS RIGHT IN HIS REACTION. THE SO CALLED GOD MOTHER WENT TOO FAR.
IF MUNA HID HIS AILMENT, THE WOMAN SHOULD HAVE CRIED OUT.
AS FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF ACTORS GUILD. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG SOMEWHERE.
SINCE THAT LADY ASSUMED THE LEADERSHIP OF THE ORGANIZATION, THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH DEATHS IN THE INDUSTRY.
THEY SHOULD CALL FOR SOLEMN ASSEMBLY
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by Faposky95: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2015
why is truth telling so incredible. this is the truth we are talking about. I've seen DAT we are all culpable. I watch PPP from other climes and am deducing this to be cause why we lag behind in concrete dev. simply becos we learn frm a lot of lies. shame,ain't it.
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by MarieSucre(f): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
An acute criticism that would have effected change in AGN was spoiled by splatters of meaningless rant. Prostitutes? egyptians? white-clad swagging? what're you saying Best to mourn your colleague peacefully.
Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by guyla: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2015
I don't think this so-called god mother said whatever she said to discredit Muna, In my opinion she was not tactical enough to handle the press and ended up gushing out the truth the way it was. I have a feeling she is one of the women pictured with him on that hospital picture before his death.. if so she truly cared just didnt know how to handle the press. Besides why is nobody commending her effort where she solicited the help of patience ozorkwor and co, am i the only one that read that part

1 Like

Re: Mcsmith Ochendo Comes After Muna Obiekwe's Godmother by davemike1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Well said... But who is he?
my father's elder sister younger cousin. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi calls out SARS for killing Kolade Johnson / Kanu Nwankwo, Tuface, Juliet Ibrahim, Akpororo,Iyanya Celebrate MBGA Winners / Chidinma Ekile Pretty In Cornrows (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.