Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin (2999 Views)

Nigerian Gay Model And Linda Ikeji's First Son, Onyx Godwin Shows Off Eggplant / Lil Kesh, This Is Why You Don’t Have An Endorsement Deal - Opinion / Olajumoke Stuns In New Close Up Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
I want an endorsement deal with close up Africa,i have an amazing dentition, white, clean and appetized with a beautiful smile!! I want close up Africa /close up Nigeria to sign me up to do adverts,campaign and ommercials for them,please help me out guys!! i wonder wat closeup is still waiting for to use me for their adverts !Can't let my fine teeth waste like that!anyone know closeup CEO?help a brother out please!! Pics below

1 Like

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
More pics of my teeth and smile

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hope close up staff are seeing dis..help out

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
More...

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by ramdris(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
I agree bro. Cos u need cash to fix this ur neck hole dats so deep. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
More....

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Last set of pics!!

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by iPrevail(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
angry
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by sankky: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
LOL. Onyx.
ok I see. Its about the white teeth.

Follow the Revolution !!
Every Abian is discussing it.
"Our Mumu Don Do".
We cant continue to be the worst governed state in Nigeria despite our huge potentials.
No more Elitist govts in Abia. No to APGA, APC and PDP.
The people will take back their power come next election.

Labour Party - just for the good of the common Abian.

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Mosb(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kindly bc this link to all ur contacts on bbm whatsapp fb twitter errywhere pls till it gets to the right person help a brothers brother
pls lol thanks #Peace #Switbabigsus #Bangalee
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mosb:
Kindly bc this link to all ur contacts on bbm whatsapp fb twitter errywhere pls till it gets to the right person help a brothers brother
pls lol thanks #Peace #Switbabigsus #Bangalee
thanks bro!!!
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Mosb(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
sankky:
LOL. Onyx.
ok I see. Its about the white teeth.

Follow the Revolution !!
Every Abian is discussing it.
"Our Mumu Don Do".
We cant continue to be the worst governed state in Nigeria despite our huge potentials.
No more Elitist govts in Abia. No to APGA, APC and PDP.
The people will take back their power come next election.

Labour Party - just for the good of the common Abian.
. Sorry but must everything turn to politics n election n stuff this days? M tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Peace #Switbabigsus #Bangalee
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Kingblingz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Youngman na bcoz of say u too black dats y u dey deceive ursef say u get white teeth no be only close up na 7up! Shaa I lyk u hopes,since close up has refuse 2 look 4 u,go nd look 4 them! Since mohammad has refuse 2 go 2 the mountain let the mountain go 2 mohammad
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kingblingz:
Youngman na bcoz of say u too black dats y u dey deceive ursef say u get white teeth no be only close up na 7up! Shaa I lyk u hopes,since close up has refuse 2 look 4 u,go nd look 4 them! Since mohammad has refuse 2 go 2 the mountain let the mountain go 2 mohammad
lol...nice one
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Francheezy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
It that why you litter this thread with your pictures as if this is your Instagram Timeline.

Close up will accept you if you bring your nursery two result. I wish you good luck.

And you haven't stopped with all this your gay pose, rubbing powder, lip gloss..... Etc

1 Like

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Mosb(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Francheezy:
It that why you litter this thread with your pictures as if this is your Instagram Timeline.

Close up will accept you if you bring your nursery two result. I wish you good luck.

And you haven't stopped with all this your gay pose, rubbing powder, lip gloss..... Etc
. When everytn works out fine. I'll remind you of today
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
op you're funny cheesy, i hope they get to you soon
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Francheezy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mosb:
. When everytn works out fine. I'll remind you of today

I am not dissing. I hope everything works out fine.

1 Like

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
op you're funny cheesy, i hope they get to you soon
Nneka d F****
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by stanisbaratheon: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
young man there's no doubt you have a fine teeth but this your thread is suppose to be in joke section.
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by sexysb: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
You are only wasting your time.

Individuals with "gap tooth" are not used for toothpaste ads.
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Obynno1: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2015
These dude z gay
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by yemicoal(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2015
sexysb:

lol. I weak
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by twerkjack: 12:33am On Jan 26, 2015
SO THIS ONYIX GODWIN IS JUST A SMALL BOY MTCHEEEW AND I TOT............
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2015
sexysb:

seriously?what are the reasons? discrimination against teeth too!! wow
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by U2ice(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:
SO THIS ONYIX GODWIN IS JUST A SMALL BOY MTCHEEEW AND I TOT............

Guess u were already luvin up...
Sorry 4d hrtbreak

Dnt hate cry
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 26, 2015
it may be hard even though your teeth is whites. You got gaps
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Scaredsilent:
it may be hard even though your teeth is whites. You got gaps
awwww,y don't dey use gap tooth people??dis is sad
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by nosike3(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2015
Gap teeth/open dentition is actually not good dentition!! Here in the uk,one of the most popular dental surgery is to close that shittt!! Sorry bro/sis!! No hope for thee!

1 Like

Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
awwww,y don't dey use gap tooth people??dis is sad
lol
yeah it is
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by Akandu50(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
scareface.... dude it won't work.... sorry try again next time.
Re: I Want An Endorsement Deal With Close Up Africa - Onyx Godwin by nksplash(f): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
u gat a really nice teeth, dnt worry they will locate u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj's South African Girlfriend Buys N13m Car For Herself For Valentine / Finally…we Can Now Rest From The Olajumoke Orisagunna Distraction! / Sad News For Regina Daniels. The Actress Is Confirmed To Be...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.